Showtime's Stellar Spring Lineup Revealed!

Episodes just ended and the Shameless season finale is right around the corner — so which new and returning Showtime faves can you look forward to next?

The network is unveiling a bevy of goodies in the coming months, starting with new seasons of bona fide hits United States of Tara and Nurse Jackie, both premiering Monday, March 28.

Exclusive First Look: United States of Tara Season 3 Trailer

Secret Diary of a Call Girl is next on the docket, beginning its final season on Thursday, April 7, followed by the start of The Real L Word Season 2 on Sunday, June 5. And Weeds and The Big C start back up Monday, June 27.

Showtime also has three new series making their debut this spring, including Oscar-winning actor Jeremy Irons in The Borgias on Sunday, April 3. Vegas based reality show Gigolos hits ariwaves Thursday, April 7, and Lisa Kudrow’s half-hour comedy Web Therapy premieres Thursday, July 19.

If only it was fall and Dexter was part of the lineup, too…

Which Showtime shows are you most looking forward to?

1. Leah says:

You have Weeds on there twice! Should one of them be Nurse Jackie I assume?

2. dexter says:

so weeds is going to have back to back seasons? or is it going to go on hiatus?

• dexter says:

nevermind, i was too late and its fixed now. i was going to say back to back seasons of weeds and no nurse jackie? Thanks for the update

3. Laurel says:

I hope Weeds has a better Season than last year.
    I’ve watched the show since Season 1 and last year was just HORRIBLE !

I’m really looking forward to the Borgias with Jeremy Irons

4. John Berggren says:

I actually thought that last season’s WEEDS was a better return to form than the prior 2 seasons. I stick with it no matter what though as I adore Mary Louise Parker, and I’m proud of a show that’s brave enough to take chances and not stagnate.

Do I sort of wish there was still a suburban mom sells pot feel to it? Yep. I can’t blame Jenji for looking for stories elsewhere though.

Showtime has really taken the place of HBO for me. With Big Love ending and really only True Blood remaining, I’m a dedicated Showtime fan – for nearly all of their series. Certainly all of the ones referenced here.

5. Jared says:

Super excited about this! Weeds. Jackie, C, and Tara are in my top 10 fav shows!

I look forward to finding out if Weeds will end or not. It will certaintly be bitter sweet if so.

Regardless, Showtime is back into full swing this Spring!

6. Jim! says:

Sadly, I don’t see “Penn & Teller’s Bull***T” on the list. Please don’t tell me it’s gone.

7. Supes says:

If the Borgias is anywhere close to where the Tudors was it’ll be a hit, I can’t wait to see it.

Camelot on Starz, Game of Thrones on HBO and The Borgias on Showtime…what a spring lineup of period pieces :)