Exclusive

Exclusive Greek Sneak Peek: Is Kappa Tau Calling It Quits?

Greek‘s four-season run comes to an emotional end Monday, March 7, and while we’re (so, so) sad to see it go, we do have an exclusive sneak peek at its drama-filled final hour — and boy, is it good.

Said simply, all of the trouble the KT’s have faced this semester — mainly the fact that they’ve been unable to get back in the Greek system’s good graces — has caught up with them… and they don’t even know it!

Unfortunately, overachieving exes Casey (Spencer Grammer) and Evan (Jake McDorman) are made privy to the KT woes when their law professor forces them to work together on a not-so-mock trail. The case: Cyprus-Rhodes U. is developing some expansion plans that call for the demolition of a few dilapidated buildings — namely Kappa Tau Omega. (Yes, this is a conflict of interest for Cas.)

Take a peek at the exclusive video below:

Loading video...

Say your sad so longs in the comments, and don’t miss Greek‘s series finale, “Legacy,” on March 7 at 9/8c on ABC Family.

1. Kathryn says:

This spring has been really rough, i had to endure the LUX series finale and now Greek!!! Ugh this is so unfair, I can’t believe its almost over.

2. Remy says:

I am in absolute denial about this show ending. I just don’t want to believe it. I’m going to miss this show so freaking much!

3. Juliana says:

Sooo sad Greek is ending… =/

4. Abby says:

Oh boy, will I miss this show! It was always the one thing about my Mondays that I actually liked! Sad to see it go :(

5. Greek Fsn says:

I’m in total denial as well that this show is ending in less than a week..it breaks my heart. :( GREEK IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!

6. Lucy says:

I have loved this show for 4 years. so sad to see it go, especially because I feel like it never got the love that it deserved.

I kinda hope that they do some kind of flash forward at the end though. I want to see where everyone ends up!

7. Amanda says:

Pretty sure it’s Kappa Tau Gamma, not Omega… not to be a stickler. I’m also really sad to see Greek go. It’s ending just as my own tenure in college (and the Greek system) is ending. Oh, life.

• Stacey says:

Thought I was going crazy! I was pretty sure it was Kappa Tau Gamma .. I may have teared up reading this – I’m SO upset

8. miso says:

My secret guilty pleasure the past few years. I hope to see the rest of the cast in other projects very soon. I wish they renewed it for a full season :( BUt so far I am loving every episode.

9. miso says:

haha and i was kinda happy to see the other greek rip off show getting the axe. so mean yes but they were such a bad copy cat!

10. Kris says:

So sad, this will be an enduring season. First Friday Night Lights, now Greek, next One Tree Hill…oh lord.

• jill says:

I know this is exactly what I have been saying for months…I cried at FNL’s series finale, prob will when Greek ends and only a matter of time til we hear that OTH is ending “officially” too! This is a very sad year indeed!!!

• Travis says:

Don’t Even Talk Like That About One Tree Hill It’s NOT Funny… Good Bye GREEK I Will Miss You :'(

11. Paige says:

No offense Ausiello but this clip is up on ABC Family’s website and there’s is also longer to lol. But thanks anyway for the scoop.

I’m gonna miss this series like nobodies business. Monday nights without it will just seem so so wrong now.

12. Ilovegreek says:

I’ve seen every episode. Great show. It will be missed. (I miss Lux too) I was hoping for a 2 hour finale where perhaps they fast foward 5 or 10 years and show us how everything worked out.

13. Nat says:

So sad the show is ending. It’s at the right time and this final season has been great but I’m very sad to say goodbye to Greek.

I hope the finale does a good job wrapping everything up; I just watched the LUX finale this week and it was such a disappointment, so I hope that this finale will be more satisfying.

14. GreekTV101 says:

This isn’t exclusive. It’s been up on abc family for days.

I am in denial this show is ending. No more Cappie and Casey ever again? The thought makes me sad:(

15. Nicole says:

noo, i dont want Cappie..err, i mean Greek to end!!!

16. Bree says:

I keep trying to convince myself that it’s not really ending! I found it on Netflix (instant viewing! do it!) and started watching it from the beginning again. It’s so fun to see how much they’ve all changed (sappy alert!) and makes me so nostalgic for my time in college. It also makes me feel a bit like a loser for caring so much. Deep sigh.

Random sidenote: I freaking LOVE the idea of Ashleigh and Rusty together. I hope that happens.

Additional random sidenote: Did we ever learn Cappie’s real name?

17. Alex says:

I’m seriously devastated that this show is ending! I’ve watched it all four years and I love it! I feel a close connection with the characters, and I’m going to feel a loss with it being going. What a great series. I’ll always love it!

18. Amy says:

The only thing more sad than this ending was when 7th Heaven and Gilmore Girls ended at the same time!

19. Kat says:

You might want to edit this article if possible. It’s not Kappa Tau Omega, it’s Kappa Tau Gamma. Professor Siegle says it at the end of the clip.

20. liz says:

WHY OH WHY MUST IT END???!!! I always looked forward to mondays because of GREEK no I’ll be like everyone else who hates mondays… :-( boo!

21. Samantha says:

this show is so good,cool and i like to see more for the show and why are they end the show i is so good,cool

22. Matt says:

I’m gonna miss this show. Think they’ll revisit sometime like next summer and do a TV movie? That’d be pretty cool.

23. Matt says:

Well, I’ve still got Pretty Little Liars, How I Met Your Mother, and Castle on Mondays for the time being.

24. Tracey says:

I’m sooooo sad Greek is ending :( I’m going to miss the whole gang so much! I’m sure Rusty and Ash will get together, they’re holding hands when Casey and Cappie drive off, but I’m kind of disappointed we didn’t get to see what they were like as a couple :(

25. darci says:

I really hope this leads to a spin-off series! Ugh this finale was really good. I even teared up at the beginning, when they were showing the previous stuff that happened and “Spinning” by Jack’s Mannequin was playing ( you can watch @ http://vimeo.com/21051145 )

Maybe it’s wishful thinking that the open-ended finale is proof a spin-off and everyone is just playing it close to the vest…but I still can hope