Blind Item: Hit Show May Give Diva the Boot

Gadzooks, I can’t tell you how much it pains me to have to write this Blind Item. But hey, at least it is a Blind Item, so unless you’re feeling especially insightful today, you’ll be spared the angst of knowing whom it’s about.

The reason this story so bothers me is that it pertains to both a show and a performer that I really like. The show is relatively new, but a hit; the performer, also new and also a hit. Unfortunately, I’m now hearing from multiple sources that the actor/actress in question has become the kind of diva that alienates fellow cast members and the crew… to the point that a pink slip is being considered.

Now, to be clear, let me reiterate that firing is only being considered. Because, as big a pain as the brat in question has become, he/she has also become a big star. So a whole lot of discussion will go into the matter before the axe is swung — if it’s swung.

Will it be? I wish I knew. I’ll tell you when I find out. But in the meantime, be glad you’re in the dark. And, if you’re in a masochistic mood, go ahead and guess below the identity of the ingrate. And to avoid some innocent folks getting caught in the crossfire, I’m going to go ahead and rule out all of these people. And here’s one more hint: This person’s first name does not start with “L.”

1. Scott says:

I guessing Lea Michelle from Glee? That would be a real shame if so.

• mar says:

I agree! I think she’s on the way to become a major star, both as an actress and a singer, it’s pity if she lets this get in the way..

• Frank says:

The diva rumors are grossly over exaggerated especially when they say she doesn’t get along with cast mates. Most are rehash from the first rumor over and over again.

• Lisa says:

Lea Michelle was already a star. Guess again.

• sheryl says:

the writer specifically said the person’s first name doesn’t start with “L”

• jane adams says:

Thank you! I’m reading these comments of people guessing who & their say Lea Michelle & I’m thinking, did these people even read the wbole article? It said the person in questions name DOESN’T start w/ the letter L

• Amanda says:

It says the person’s first name does NOT start with “L”

• mar says:

sorry the hint came out after I posted!

• Tania says:

• flutiefan says:

THE HINT WASN’T THERE ORIGINALLY. he posted it after comments were already made. lay off.

• rentagoodbook says:

I can concur that the first time I read this, this afternoon, the hint about “does not start with L” was NOT there.

• cher says:

Apparently you suffer from the same thing, Ms. Tania.

• kd says:

Tania…..wow. Aren’t you snotty?

• LOL says:

now don’t you feel like the idiot

• Ryan says:

@Tonia

I just feel the need to say this to you

“That’s why you must read what is written in its entirety before commenting. Thus avoiding embarrassing yourself because you feel this need to post something very quickly for whatever reason (something that many of you suffer from).”

It seems appropriate somehow…..

• Noelle says:

And yet he says he doesn’t know who it is??? Kinda fishy…

• april-ann says:

He knows WHO it is, he just doesn’t know IF the axe will be swung. The headline says the hit show MAY give diva the boot.

• april-ann says:

He knows WHO it is, he just doesn’t know IF the axe will be swung. The headline says hit show MAY give diva the boot.

• JJ says:

I think it’s juicy that it might be actual firing, not just something that can be spinned as contract negotiations falling out.

• AM says:

The “L” name. Does that refer to the character’s name or the actor/actress’s name? If it is the character, it could be Lauren not Lea Michelle (which I totally believe it isn’t. My best guess at the possible pink slip is sadly Blaine. He has become way popular and is a great singer. I have a sick feeling that it is him.
        As for the upcoming death, my money is on Sue’s sister Gennie. That would be both sad and give Sue a deeper storyline which she is due for.

• Lily says:

I also think it is Blaine/Darren Criss… But how can he mix with the New Directions… He is in another location and the whole time with the Warblers… He has also other priorities…
          This may explain the lack of Chris Colfer/Darren Criss joined interview… Darren Criss has simply no time for such interviews…

• rae says:

it’s not darren. his contract was just renewed. i think he’s going to be a full time cast member, but chord overstreet is only going to be part time now because his contract wasn’t renewed. (by the way i don’t know if darren criss was a full time cast member already)

• ReallyLarry says:

Everyone who knows Darren Criss says that he is huge sweetheart and everyone loves him. Look at his interaction with his cast members and the general public and “diva” will be the last word that comes to mind.

• amy says:

her first name starts with an L — obviously it’s not her (and just as obviously, that’s who Ausiello knew we’d all guess first, so he ruled her out.)

• Question says:

Have you read the article?

“This person’s first name does not start with “L.”

• Nerdista says:

Really, guys? The name does NOT start with “L”!

• Nerdista says:

Sorry! Color me jerk-face :(

• Liana says:

He said First Name not with an “L”.

• Marsha says:

First person that popped into my head.

• Wayne says:

Seriously people, it’s not Lea frickin Michelle unless you all spell Lea w/ a q, seriously, read, the poster I understand as it was before the clue, but the rest of y’all need glasses

• Matt says:

Haha Ausiello knew everyone would think Lea immediately

• Kris says:

It says that her name DOESN’T begin with L.

• James Adam J says:

It’s Dianna Agron from Glee! First off, she just had a movie come out (She’s “a star”), and Michael posted that the grim reaper was visiting Glee at the end of the season! Probably leave a cliff hanger so that they will “consider” her to return for the 3rd season.

• natasha says:

You’re kidding right? Dianna is the nicest actress on Glee. If it was anyone from glee, it would be Santana or Puck, both the actresses are pretty diva-like, but Dianna is anything but.

• Kate says:

I was thinking Naya (Santana) as well especially after all the stuff that happened with Mark! Or Mark as well, he is spending more time on his own music right now!

• jake says:

come on guys. Since when Mark or Naya are BIG STARS… Lea is (and it’s not her), but they arent… they dont go to talk shows, they´re not making movies…
            it’s not them

• AM says:

Come on guys, you are thinking too small. I totally think it is Sue’s big sister. That would be both devasting and a big story line for Sue. I feel very strongly that it is not an immediate member of the Glee club.

• Lucy says:

There’s already a guess as to who the ‘grim reaper’ will be visiting. It’s not her.

• ge says:

Dianna is a stat at being biege.

• Katy says:

Just spitballing for fun (not because I really think these people are diva-esque).

Scott Caan on Hawaii 5-0
      Eric Stonestreet from Modern Family

• Chatty says:

I thought about Scott Caan too! He was nominated for a Golden Globe, the press keeps saying the he ‘makes’ the show, and I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that his girlfriend lives in L.A., so he’s not too thrilled about being so far away from her.

• slipperyslope says:

I dunno. Scott Caan isn’t “new” since he’s done the Ocean’s franchise. He’s new to TV, but also comes from a pretty famous family. I doubt it’s him.

Eric Stonestreet is supposedly the nicest guy. True, he’s new, but I can’t imagine it being him.

• Amber says:

It says “relatively new”. I still don’t think Scott Caan qualifies, but who knows what “relatively new” could mean? It could mean new to mainstream audiences, virtually completely new, or new to Television. If the latter is the case it could be Caan. But, as I said, I doubt it.

• sizzle says:

Scott Caan gets on my nerves in this show – could someone tell him and Harper Hill from CSI:NY to stop talking with their hands!!! Drives me crazy :)

• Erika says:

Can’t be Eric Stonestreet. From what I’ve seen he gets along with his costars very well.

I’m sad to say it, but maybe it’s Julie Bowen? She has a tendency to say things that are taken the wrong way. Hopefully, I’m wrong and it’s no one from Modern Family, because my heart would just break into a million little pieces.

Whoever it is, it’s gotta be someone with a show that premiered in Fall ’09 or mid 2010. He said relatively new, not brand new.

• Stephanie says:

Interesting thought. We all know at this point it’s not Leah Michelle, but what I do find interesting is that everyone is posting people from Glee, but instead of saying the person isn’t on Glee, he just said the name didn’t start with an L. I’m thinking, no matter what, it’s a Glee cast member. Thoughts?

• hwnry hayes says:

I know it is clearly not anyone on Glee. Pfft… stars? No one knows who those losers are. It is definitely NOT someone from Glee. Unless its Matthew Morrison, because he just seems like an @hole.

• lefty says:

Blaine. People are obsessed with him for whatever reason.

• bekah says:

Yup my first thought was Blaine…aka Darren Criss. Hes new right out of the box was a huge hit, and slowly weve seen less of him? I think he got a BIG head real quick and now too big for his britches!

• Mariet says:

Wow, bitter much? If you don’t think anyone on Glee is a star, then I’m guessing you don’t watch enough TV to even be on this website. Glee is a huge hit despite my own reservations about it.
          I would say if it’s anyone from Glee, then it has to be one of the main characters. I love Chris Colfer, and I can’t imagine him being the actor in question, but I have to say he’s carrying the show for me right now.
          Also, if this is Glee, could this be why they made the “Night of Neglect” episode?
          ALSO, I can’t IMAGINE Darren Criss is the actor in question. He’s incredibly nice and is mostly humble about everything, as opposed to demanding. I’d say to look at the Glee behind the scenes look where they’re making fun of Divas. Look at who isn’t there.

• harmograz says:

Darren seems like a really sweet and nice guy…like he deosn’t take himself too seriously. I doubt it’s him. And you’re right..for a while Chris Colfer was the only reason I watched Glee! I love him!

• Bishop says:

My God, people, read the whole thing! DOES NOT BEGIN WITH AN “L” So it’s not Lea!

• Jerry says:

The first thing Michael said was the person’s name does NOT start with ‘L.’

• Clara says:

The name begins NOT with an ‘L’. Read last line.
      It is sad but there is nothing we can do about it can we?

• Jane says:

Steve buscemi boardwalk empire ….hit show later series total diva also hard to continue the show without him big thoughts into the axe …..I don’t watch glee though so I could be wrong

• Mikka says:

Buscemi is too much of a pro and has been around too long to let the relative success of his show go to his head. No, we need to keep guessing.

• Isa says:

says that the person’s name does NOT start with an “L”…

• Chiara says:

Totally agree!! Sound like her!!!

• Kate says:

I’ll guess Glee’s Amber Riley. Two reasons. First, we know the show plot points are often inspired by real-life cast anecdotes e.g. Lea being a vegan and getting egged on the show… Chris wanting to and not getting to sing “Defying Gravity” in high school. There *have* been *several* story lines about Mercedes being a diva so…. Second, Amber mentioned on a blog that she wishes that they would have cut down Kurt’s solo in “Born this Way” so she could have had more lines/plot. Ouch – writers/producers don’t like to be second guessed. In public(!) If I’m right, the role of Mercedes could be recast with the fab young woman who sang “Amazing Grace” on The Glee Project try-outs show. Now I’m really reaching.

• Jodie says:

“And here’s one more hint: This person’s first name does not start with “L.””

Well, that means it’s not Lea.

2. Totally Lea Michele. Glee.

3. erika says:

lea michele?

• erika says:

Just clearing it up that I posted this when the Blind Item was initially put up. Michael did NOT write that last comment until afterwards, probably after seeing all these comments about Lea.

4. Anne says:

Lea Michelle

5. Mark Justice says:

Lea Michele?

6. Peggy says:

Clearly it has to be that chick from Glee!

7. Carine says:

There were ramblings Lea Michele was getting really bad on set.

So i’m thinking Lea Michele and Glee.

• Joe says:

BS rumors she get along with the cast and crew that is well documented.

• McFudge says:

The real proof is that she changed her name before she signed on with Glee because she KNEW this story would come out and she didn’t want her name starting with anything other than an “L”.

8. wcm says:

Blain from Glee

• erika says:

seriously? Darren Criss has to be one of the sweetest people on the planet.

• Mafz says:

it was my first thought too…

• KaylinV says:

Blaine? Seriously? No. He’s just getting started on there. And Darren Criss is FAR from being a Diva.

I pray to Grilled Cheesus it’s really no one from Glee. The only person I would prefer off has already been taken off as an option.

• Andrea says:

My friend works on Glee, and they panicked when this blind item came out, because it IS in fact Darren Criss, sorry folks

• Lucy says:

Are you serious? Darren Criss will never be one of those people that lets fame get to his head.
      Plus, I don’t understand HOW Glee can be classed as ‘relatively new’.
      C’mon guys.

• Miranda says:

Relatively new means it’s not from this year, which leads to the conclusion of last years breakout shows. Of which Glee was one.

• gleek says:

I totally agree!! He is new to the show and in interviews he acts kinds cocky. I thought of him right away. They aren’t sure about firing him because of the klaine story.

9. Johnny says:

Lea Michele in Glee?

10. elly says:

I have a feeling its Lea Michele from Glee… ive heard rumors about her before…

11. Caio says:

Oh no, I will never believe it’s Lea Michelle. The girl I know since I was 13, back when she did Wendla on Spring Awakening, who has one of the most beautiful friendships I’ve ever seen with her gay ( and wonderful ) costar Jonathan Groff, it can’t be her.

12. Shazza says:

I’m guessing Lea Michele – Rachel from Glee.

13. alex says:

Not Darren. I’ll believe it of anybody but Darren.

Please don’t let it be Darren. :(

• sam says:

There is no possible way it’s Darren. In every interview I’ve ever seen him in before and during Glee, he is the sweetest, most humble guy in the world, and from what I’ve read of the other Glee stars, everyone loves him to death. Darren is safe.

• Kelly says:

Your delusion is cute.

• Dana says:

Your resentment is delicious.

• Lucy says:

I don’t understand how she can be ‘deluded’ as I don’t think you see any other stars bouncing up and down from excitement during an interview on the red carpet or acting like a geek with the 360 glam cam. Darren is definitely safe.
          I HIGHLY doubt it’s him. Then again, I highly doubt it’s anyone from Glee.

• HBug says:

@Kelly …. I’m thinking you don’t watch Glee because Dana’s comment is lifted from the show and it was quite funny.

• Ryan Murphy says:

Darren has been living up his 15 minutes of fame more then any other Original Glee star. He thinks he all that but it comes off as arrogant. He’s been on every TV show or interview that would have him.

• Greg says:

Go away you evil puppet master :P

• Hannah says:

He’s definitely not selling himself out though. If you actually read/hear his interviews, you’d notice that he avoids talking about his personal life and talks mostly about the joy it is to play a character like Blaine. He’s said several times that he’d be happy with what he was given even if Ryan Murphy killed Blaine off tomorrow. So just back off, dude.

14. adrienne says:

i would have thought lea michelle, but she’s been with glee since day one, so i dont know if she’d be considered a NEW actress…

15. C says:

Lea Michel. The guy from E! has been on it since the beginning.

16. Summer says:

Lea Michele would be the most obvious choice, I think.

17. Kiki says:

Lea Michele

18. AGinNJ says:

easy…Leah Michelle aka Rachel Berry from Glee.

19. Jacob says:

Lea or Chris Colfer on Glee. I can’t think of another show that’s both a hit, and chock full of [previously] unknowns.

• Lucy says:

LOL Chris Colfer could be the biggest dick ever and RM would never make him leave the show as Kurt is his little money maker.
      And Chris isn’t a diva.

• Emily says:

I don’t think Chris Colfer is the diva. Based on the cast’s reactions to his Golden Globes win, he seems pretty well-loved by the cast.

20. Andy says:

I’d say Lea Michele, but her castmates sent out pictures of her cooking dinner for them a few nights ago. Doesn’t really seem like alienation…

21. Vannessa says:

Lea spends more time with her castmates than Cory. She goes out to dinner out shopping with them ALL the time.

22. meg says:

dont think its anyone from glee. i wouldnt say that show is “relatively new” plus, its no secret lea michelle is perceived as a bitch.

Honestly stumped on this one!

• Allison says:

Who perceives Lea as a bitch? Her castmates love her and everyone I know who’s interacted with her has said she was adorable and sweet.

• Wayne says:

The people on paramount lot who instructed us not to approach or look her in the eye cause she would not talk to fans for one, or the fact Corey monteith smiled and waved and Jane lynch came over to sign autographs and everyone joked “stay away from Lea” those kinda not joking jokes

• Eva says:

I was on set and did the tour and funnily enough we were warned not to look at any of the actors and no one mentioned Lea specifically. That is so weird. And Harry saw us and hid when he did, doesn’t make me think he is a bitch either.

• Laine says:

That is such a lie. First of all, you’re not supposed to talk with anyone on set. Second of all, the cast loves Lea. They dote on her in interviews, videos, pictures…etc.

Why does everyone say she’s a diva? If anything, Ryan has shown time and time again that she’s his favorite. She’s super sweet. God, people need to learn to distinguish fiction from reality.

• Rowan says:

I’ve been on many TV sets and I’ve dealt with many a studio tour. While tour guests are not allowed to try get the actors’ attention, once an actor comes over and starts talking with you, it’s fine. And it happens a lot. I remember Dustin Hoffman running around a tour cart at Warner Bros giving everyone high-fives, George Clooney taking time off from a pickup game of hoops to show a group of tourists some new equipment on ER and Drew Carey once followed a tour around giving his own fake tour with crazy information, just for kicks.

Some of the actors are very engaging – some are not, but don’t assume that the actors are told they can’t talk with tours if they want to. As for Corey Montieth and Jane Lynch making “don’t look at Lea” jokes – I don’t know if that’s true of untrue – just that it is possible.

• wayneisaloser says:

total BS.

• Rowan says:

Glee is only in it’s second season. That makes it “relatively new.” If it was in it’s first season it would be called “new.” But it obviously isn’t Lea. Maybe it’s Naya? I hear she’s kinda nuts.

I’d love it if was that arrogant tw@t who plays Jenny on Gossip Girl. Ugh. She’s SO full of herself. I know the crew can’t stand her.

23. Nicole says:

Why do I have this sick feeling in my stomach that it is Chris Colfer, or another cast member from Glee?

• Angie says:

Unfortunately, I have the same feeling, and it makes me sad. I hope I’m wrong.

• anon says:

he’s hardly a new comer to glee, and probably the most popular within the cast so i really doubt it. i’d say darren since the description fits him better, but that seems unlikely too.

• seastar says:

It isn’t Chris Colfer. He’s been working mainly with the Warbler group this half of the season and there have been many reports from both Dalton Academy actors and also the crew assigned to the filming of these scenes, that Chris was extremely Sweet, down-to-earth and hard-working. Now he’s back with the main cast, I doubt very much that his personality could have changed so drastically in a few short weeks, that he’s become an unbearable diva. No, it’s certainly NOT Chris Colfer that the ‘blind’ is referring to

24. Jill says:

that has got to be Lea Michele which would suck big time! I’d hate to see her leave Glee!

25. again says:

Again with Lea Michele being a diva?
    We all know this story for over an year.
    No one cares! Let her be who she wants to be! She’s good on what she does, everything she does. LEAVE HER ALONE!

• again says:

If it’s not Lea Michele and Michael only watches Glee, maybe Amber Riley or Matthew Morrison.

• Miranda says:

God, I hope not, I’m just starting to like Amber Riley’s character.

• CM says:

I agree with you. Matthew Morrison, with the release of his new album and all, I just didn’t like him since the first time I saw him on TV. He was a stupid heir who was trying to kill his father and his stepmother just so he would get all the money to himself, on Ghost Whisperer. Thank God he die there.

26. Michael says:

Michael kept saying “performer” instead of actor, so I’m also inclined to think it’s someone from Glee…

27. MJ says:

It’s probably not Lea Michele, they would never fire her and Glee isn’t that new.

28. Obviouse says:

Umm, read the clues. The person’s name DOES NOT start with “L.”

29. LA says:

Easy. Lea Michele.

Next!

30. L. says:

Can’t be Lea Michele, recent videos show her getting along with her colleagues.

Plus, she is too important and talented to be even considered for a firing.

• pookie says:

plus her first name does start with L

• Josh says:

HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, your post made me laugh. She’s no more important than anyone else in the cast, and not even the most talented person in Glee.

• Kris says:

First of all, yes she is. Second of all, she’s the star of the show. She gets the most solos and often gets the most screen time. Lea is the break-out star of Glee whether you like her or not and is certainly more important than Tina or Santana or even Will.

• Laine says:

Ryan Murphy has said on numerous occasions that she has a ‘once in a generation voice.’ And the entire cast agrees she’s the star. And she’s definitely the most talented person out of the kids. Her and Matthew Morrison are a whole different level compared to the others.

I don’t get why everyone calls her a diva though. Seriously. One bad article from a GOSSIP website and suddenly everything’s blown out of proportion? I met her at a signing and she’s super sweet! People can be really cruel.

• Wayne says:

Right cause it’s when the cameras are on that she would obviously be at her worst…duh

• Laine says:

The entire cast has stated that everyone gets along. Why do so many people not like Lea? She plays a bitchy character. That’s it! Learn to separate fiction from reality people!

31. Sam says:

I’m thinking Lea Michele from Glee perhaps? But it just seems a bit too easy a guess. I heard she is a diva, but I’ve never actually heard of her alienating cast members and such. And is Glee still considered to be fairly new?

32. Danielle says:

My first guess was Lea Michele before I even saw the comments.

33. I Can Read says:

He said the first name DOESNT start with a L. Can you people read?

• L. says:

The article was edited, the hint wasn’t on the first draft.

• KevyB says:

Yes, but the post that just complained about the “L” name was posted at 10:59, which means it wasn’t on the post for a whopping SIX MINUTES, and there are all kinds of people still choosing her after the 11:00 mark. So, really, those people deserve to get called out.

• Mercedes says:

That last sentence wasn’t there when the article was first posted. Get off yr high horse.

34. Gusy says:

Chris Colfer

35. Terry says:

That chick from The Good Wife

36. Hearger says:

Lea Michelle. She also had a diva reputation in the Broadway community as well.

• Wayne says:

Yeah heather you back off anne till you read a time stamp and see they posted at the same minute so both had the same info

• Uh, no, she didn't says:

Are you kidding me? Read the latest article on Remy Zaken, who worked with Lea on Broadway. She has nothing but kind words about Lea. Apparently Lea is still tight with her friends from New York. And her BEST FRIEND, Jonathan Groff, worked with her on Broadway too and he says she’s the funniest and sweetest person he’s ever met. So yeah, she had a reputation as Broadway’s sweetheart. Haters will never leave her alone, will they?

37. Becky says:

The article says that it DOES NOT start with L so therefore, it can’t be Lea Michele. Has to be someone else.

38. ann says:

Howly cow simpletons didn’t you read the last line? First name does NOT start with a “L”

• Heather says:

Don’t be a jerk Ann. Ausiello updated the post AFTER people were guessing Lea. Back off.

• Dave says:

Actually, given the time stamps of the posts, she has every reason to be pissed that you people keep saying the one person he declared it isn’t with his updated post. Don’t complain to her, look at the time stamps and wonder why people are being stupid in droves.

• joe says:

you’re the jerk! people are still guessing lea waaayyyyyy after he reposted the hint. It’s annoying how eager people are to have an uneducated opinon instead of taking the time to just READ! I’m tired of reading the same stupid guesses over and over, let’s use our brains people!!

39. Heather says:

Hee. I love that he knows everyone in the world will jump to the Lea Michele conclusion.

40. Lilliness says:

Totally Lea Michelle.

41. Tom says:

Hey I bet its Lea Michele in Glee, no one has mention her yet!!1!

Seriously though, hope its not Allison Brie or Gillian Jacobs from Community

42. Corinne says:

Everyone it is NOT Lea! HE said the person’s first name does not begin with L. He didn’t want her in the crossfire because it is not her!

43. tara says:

Michael specifically says her first name does NOT start with “L”…sooooooo NOT lea Michele.

44. again says:

Again with Lea Michele being a diva?
    We all know this story for over an year.
    You could complain if she sucked, but she doesn’t. She’s great!

45. erin says:

quoting from above…:This person’s first name does not start with “L.”

46. Dora says:

HE SAID IT HER FIRST NAME DOESN’T BEGIN WITH AND “L”!

with that said, i think it is Darren Criss.

• Hannah says:

No way! He’s too sweet and happy to be there to be anything BUT nice to rest of the cast. If it was him, it’d completely ruin his very clean reputation of being very down to earth, humble, and innocent.

• Allie says:

Even though I’m a huuuuge darren criss fan, after reading the article and everything, I think it might be him! He doesn’t seem to get along too well with the cast, in every video I’ve seen of them all with him he’s sort of in the background (and a little annoyed). I know he’s super sweet but maybe they all feel like he’s alienating them because he’s taking so many interviews & using his 15 min. of fame. He even did an interview with the autistic girl, though he’s said numerous times that the only people he’s really spent time with are the guy who plays karofsky and kurt. He may be just wanting to make the right moves & get his name out there- too much…

• Allie says:

watch this video with that ^ in mind :(

• Adri says:

Just FYI, she’s not autistic. She has Down’s Syndrome.

Also, I don’t think it’s him. I don’t think it’s that he doesn’t get along with the other cast, it’s that they’re only recently *actually* spending time together.

Darren filmed almost exclusively on another set with the Warblers up until recently. The only other people that he met or would have spent any time with would be Chris and Max because of shooting schedules, so it makes sense that he gets along with them more.

47. S says:

Gabourey Sidibe from The Big C. She is gained a really bad rap for turning into a huge diva. pun intended.

48. Meg says:

Clearly no one read the part where he wrote the person’s first name does NOT BEGIN WITH L.

49. Allison says:

I feel really bad for Lea since everyone seems to think it’s her, but she’s good friends with a lot of the cast and Ryan Murphy has never said anything less than glowing about her. Even if it turns out to be her, I refuse to believe it.

• Wayne says:

What are you Allison Lea michelles publicist? There’s a reason she’s everyone who can read first guess, if they just wanted to trash a breakout star they’d go for The only mainstream breakouts from the cast so far, Jane lynch or dianna argon not Lea so diva no one else wants to work w/ her

• Eva says:

Hahahahah. Check your facts before you spread things. Plus no one can even pronounce Dianna’s name, she might be the big breakout star if IAN4 doesn’t tank totally, but so far, people only know Lea’s name when you talk about the show. Which I do a lot. To strangers. Like 80% know Lea and by name and Dianna is the blond cheerleader. Lea’s shooting a movie right now btw, so the whole no one wants to work with her bit you have there, not really true.

• You're obviously mistaken says:

Dianna and Lea are best friends. Matt has nothing but praise for her and Cory plain loves her. She’s the only one with a bitchy character on the show and idiots like you just can’t differentiate between TV and real life. The cast loves her but haters like you are determined to tear her down.

• Jeff says:

wayne you have no idea. Lea is the face of glee. Love her or hate her that is the truth. You just don’t like her so you have been making up lies. It seems you love Dianna and feel the need to take down Lea becasue she is more well known.

Sure Lea has had her moment but she has many friend on the set and many friend form previous jobs. The diva rumors are exaggerated. She is target not becasue she is a diva but becasue she is the most popular and the lead.

• Rowan says:

Jeff, Lea is no longer the “face” of Glee. When it started last season she was, but now the others, especially Chris Colfer, have become very famous and Lea’s role has been reduced a great deal from season one. That doesn’t mean she is a problem on the set or that people don’t like her (I don’t know or care if the cast gets along), but she is now just part of the ensemble – as it should be.

50. Slizabeth says:

Wish we could have clarification on the “relatively new” part. Because if it were a brand new show, I feel like you would say so… So would Glee be a “relatively new” show??

The way it says “performer” has me thinking it could be Glee.