Exclusive Nikita Video: Mikita's Sexy Throwdown!

Remember when I told you Nikita was planning a trip to the future? Well, it’s finally here (Thursday at 9/8c), and I’ve got an exclusive sneak peek at a particularly hot ‘n’ heavy moment between an extra-special twosome — I think you guys call them Mikita.

Exclusive: Get Ready to Meet Nikita‘s Future Alex

Long story short, Thursday’s episode of Nikita is like a mini-Inception — minus Leonardo DiCaprio, of course. A majority of the action-packed hour takes place in Alex’s (Lyndsy Fonseca) subconscious due to the effects of those nasty Russian drugs in her system, plus the poking and prodding of Amanda (Melinda Clarke).

What you’re about to see in the exclusive clip below is just a figment of Alex’s mind — but it involves Michael (Shane West), Nikita (Maggie Q) and a whole lot of sexiness:

Loading video...

Exclusive First Look: Nikita‘s Mikita, Together!

Dying to see more Mikita fun? Fill me in on your thoughts in the comments, and don’t miss Nikita Thursday at 9/8c on The CW.

Comments (73)

• Awesome.

Melinda Clarke just tweeted that this episode “will change the show forever!”

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich, Editor-at-Large TVLine.com – February 23, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If that’s true do you think they all find out that Alex was the mole?

Comment by Kris – February 23, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Alex is Team Mikita.

This is great. I was scared the episode would be dry because it was all in Alex’s head and about her. This made it 100% more interesting. Hopefully Mikita will continue to heat up. Clips like this just make fans so hyped. Excited Mikitas, angry/mean Malexers even a few Nikita/Owen-ers in there.
        Michael and Nikita cause a storm wherever they go! BADA** SOULMATES IS RIGHT! Shane West and Maggie Q are really making this show amazing.

Comment by Katie – February 24, 2011 02:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Michael is so HOT! The way he is standing there then walks towards Nikita. He let her push him against the wall ;). Suddenly this episode just got VERY VERY interesting.

So suppoesdly this episode will ‘change the show forever’. Please let their be more Michael and Nikita scenes.

It’s interesting how Alex sees Michael and Nikita. Even she knows there is something between them.

Comment by Sam – February 24, 2011 02:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A:SDAS:LKDJAS:DKJAS:DKJASD:KJASD:KJASD:KJASD:AKJSDA
    WHAT IS LIFE?!?!?!?!??!?!? WHAT IS AIR!?!??!?!?!?!

SHANE WEST AND MAGGIE Q………… WHY DO YOU KILL ME WITH THIS CHEMISTRY THAT NOT EVEN CHEMISTRY ITSELF HAS?!!!?
    MIKITA YOU OWN EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD. YOU JUST DO.

Meg… Are you a saint???? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. AND THANK YOU. Bless you!

Comment by Rachel – February 23, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my god I love Shane West and Maggie Q and their chemistry. Go Mikita!!! You are the best of the show!!!

Comment by cw fan – February 23, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OH MY GOD SHANE AND MAGGIE ARE AMAZING WITH THEIR CHEMISTRY. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH MIKITA.

Comment by Stephanie – February 23, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A few episodes ago Alex claims not to know what’s between Nikita and Michael, but then has visions with Michael and Nikita kissing…making out or something like that…lol…

weird :\

Comment by rdcdmrfc – February 23, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In Coup De Grace Alex asked what went on between them. The comments that both of them made about each other suggest there is something between them. The way Nikita says ‘gold star’ something she clearly got from Michael. The whole ‘live the lie’ something Nikita tells Alex, clearly again something he told her. When she got help from him in Rough Trade, losing Michael in One Way. Alex is a smart girl. She knows there’s something between them.

Shane and Maggie are fantastic. They seriously have me hook, line and sinker with Mikita and the whole show.

Comment by Ophelia – February 24, 2011 03:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yep. Alex is smart enough to figure out those “clues” : it’s been dangling in front of viewers for the past few episodes now, all those bits and pieces that obviously hint to an intimate past between Michael and Nikita. it’s definitely not a surprise that this realization would creep into her subconscious!

agree with your post Ophelia! they’re the main reasons i got into this show as well.. the smoldering chemistry and how they try to resist it.. let’s see how long they last! :-D

Comment by sky – February 24, 2011 03:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! THE CHEMISTRY!!!!!!! THUDS.

Comment by Jenna – February 23, 2011 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh hooooottt. Man, that is some of T.V’s best chemistry right there. Right up there with Caskett and Booth/Bones(before a certain blonde plot twist).

Comment by thepinkllama – February 23, 2011 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!!!!!!!

Comment by Brad – February 23, 2011 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After seeing Alex dream / vision between Michael and Nikita, I still believe that the chemistry between Shane West & Maggie Q is forced! Mikita fans are hysterical lol get a life!

Comment by Bia – February 23, 2011 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed. I just dont see it. why is she is dreaming of this though haha

Comment by zoe – February 23, 2011 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe she is recongising that Nikita is Michael’s one weakness.

Comment by Lucy – February 24, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LMFAO That’s hilarious. The chemistry between Shane and Lyndsy is the one that’s FORCED.

Comment by Jamie – February 23, 2011 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I definitely felt that way at the beginning of the season, but since coming back after winter hiatus I feel like it’s warming up. Not as electric as some other fans seem to feel, but it’s improving.

Comment by Melody – February 23, 2011 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No dude, you need to get a life. Except that Mikita is happening. Ignore people like Bia, it makes me more excited. I’m FINALLY on the winning ship! I remember being bitter like Bia, it wasn’t fun! You might not like Mikita but don’t disrespect MQ and SW, come on now.

Can’t wait for Nikita!

Comment by Izzie – February 24, 2011 02:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • wow, i agree with your comment so much.
        i’m also FINALLY on a winning ship and IT FEELS SO GREAT.

here’s something for those who’re shipping and not getting what they want: it’s a terrible place to be. but don’t rain on our parade. it’s a happy place. you’ll end up here someday and want nothing to mess up your happy mood.
        so just spread the Mikita love.

Comment by sky – February 24, 2011 03:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t believe someone who gets so worked up about fictional characters would suggest others ‘get a life’. Yikes. I think a little introspection may be needed here!

Comment by Danielle – February 24, 2011 04:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG SO HOT!! MIKITA <3

Comment by ashie – February 23, 2011 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn it is too hot I can’t handle it.

Comment by jenny – February 23, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOLY hotness o.o

Comment by Lauren – February 23, 2011 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MIKITA FTW!!!!!

Comment by Josh – February 23, 2011 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the chemistry……….dies

Comment by sup – February 23, 2011 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOLY HOT CHEMISTRY, BATMAN! O_O

Comment by Jay – February 23, 2011 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And if you’re wondering what happens after the clip ends rather abruptly, well, I think you guys can figure it out. Hint: It’s hotter than anything you’ve seen so far.

SQUEEEEEE. I hope dis means they kiss!

Comment by Ashley – February 23, 2011 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jesus, Mary and Joseph! That is HOT.

Comment by Michelle – February 23, 2011 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, at least I have an excuse not to do my homework anymore. I just died from Mikitaness.

Comment by Helena – February 23, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha @ Helena….I know exactly what you mean. Dying right now….dis is so HOT!

Comment by Faith – February 23, 2011 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is Alex dreaming about ‘Mikita sexiness’? That’s just weird and awkward. But i obviously love the peek at more awesome chemistry!

Comment by Niki – February 23, 2011 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY…. MIKITA. *DIES* THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD. CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW

Comment by Stacey – February 23, 2011 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • haha Shane West and Maggie Q have FORCED chemistry and Mikita fans need to get a life? That’s the most hilarious lie I’ve ever heard. Thanks, I needed a laugh. LOL If anyone needs to get a life, it’s the Malex fans who are becoming so bitter their couple isn’t happening. Shane and Maggie have a NATURAL SMOKING HOT CHEMISTRY. DEAL WITH IT, HATERS.

Comment by Jamie – February 23, 2011 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • um. OMG. this clip is such a TEASE. i love how this episode is set up: a look into Alex’s uninhibited mind, so we get to see what SHE thinks of her “mentors”, Nikita and Michael :) if this is a product of her mind, it’s safe to say that she thinks there is smokin’ sexy chemistry between those two as well!!!

it’s real, you guys. stop pretending to be blind and projecting the “chemistry” elsewhere. MIKITA IS IT!

thanks for this awesome preview!! I love this fricken smart/sexy show!

Comment by sky – February 23, 2011 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whoa, Mikita and anti-Mikita fans need to calm down. See how cool we Nikita/Owen fans are? Yuppp.

Comment by eskeigh – February 23, 2011 11:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whoa, Mikita and anti-Mikita fans need to calm down. See how cool we Nikita/Owen fans are? Yup.

Comment by eskeigh – February 23, 2011 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hehe Nikita-Owen fans dont pick a fight with MIKITA fans but Malex fans come to comment on a MIKITA clip.LOL MIKITAS chemistry is so smoking that their vision is blurred ROFL.Thank you so much Megan.! Please have all this MIKITA scoops coming.! WE WANT MORE.!Ok i heard there is a kiss later this season..I am hoping that it is not this one and a real kiss.! Please get some scoop on that if you can.Anything Mikita related is fabulous.!

AND YEAH THE WHOLE WORLD CALLS THEM MIKITA NOW.!LOL

Comment by Denise – February 24, 2011 01:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • does anyone have another link for this, it wont show on my computer?

Comment by ashleigh – February 24, 2011 01:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WWOOOOOOOAHHHHH! Could Maggie and Shane get any hotter?? Yes they could and they JUST DID! *Squeals* AMAZING CLIP! Mikita forever clearly. Even in Alex’s head their smoking hot!

Comment by Ally – February 24, 2011 02:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex is Team Mikita. This is how she sees Michael and Nikita. This is amazing. :D :D This could bring so many great plots. That maybe she recognises Nikita and Michael’s attachement to each other and believes it will get in the way of avenging her parent’s death! Or she just sees the smoking chemistry. Either way I’m excited for tonight’s episode. I wasn’t so interested before because it seemed all about Alex but now I’ve seen this. Can’t wait for the episode. Let there be multiple Mikita scenes.

Comment by Penny – February 24, 2011 02:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lolthis show become so blah

Comment by kelly – February 24, 2011 02:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ah, i guess you’re not getting what you want to happen on the show. lollll

Comment by sylvie – February 24, 2011 03:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I guess it doesn’t work for them unless MALEX dont have sex.!lol

Comment by Tracy – February 24, 2011 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Someone please send me another link! please, please! I’m not able to watch here .. Ilove Mikitaaa….s2

Comment by Jaquenl – February 24, 2011 03:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Malexers..why cant you’ll accept that unlike your ridiculous non-couple MIKITA actually have a love story unlike others.!Malexers really bug the hell out of me.!Their only defence… MIKITA have no chemistry blah blah.! You Fools come out with something new.!!Wait !!,they cant coz they are that DUMB.!

Ok this was just the best reason to catch this episode live which I was otherwise going to DVR.!

Comment by Nila – February 24, 2011 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m watching the episode. Before I was going to DVR bcos I have work to do but I’m breaking out the popcorn to enjoy this episode. Ignore the Malexers there is no point debating with them because they have no rationale argument. Our argument is unfolding on the screen. So we should save our breath…for Mikita squeals when they come on screen.

This is gonna be SO good. Pushing each other against walls. Heck yeah!

Comment by Hallie – February 24, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shane West and Maggie Q’s chemistry is so good. The way they stare each other and approach each other like predators alone kills me. Then his pelvic thrust at her agaisnt that wall and her pushing him back and managing to pin him agaisnt the opposite wall. Hottest thing ever….omg I can’t wait for this! My fav new OTP. Thanks Meg!

Comment by Sarah – February 24, 2011 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the Alex/Nikita relationship. I ship them as friends/family. Shane West and Maggie Q are amazing together. Love Michael/Nikita. I do enjoy Owen on Nikita’s team but as a team member only.

Comment by Kelly – February 24, 2011 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I keep thinking is “We shouldn’t be doing this in front of the children”!!!!

Comment by Yowza – February 24, 2011 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are so right..I am pretty sure he is going to KISS HER.! Especially the way he is staring at her lips.! LOL

Comment by lara – February 24, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whoa, there’s a pelvic thrust? Clearly I need to watch this clip again. And again. And again. Thanks for the clip Meg. You rock! Mikita rocks!!

As for Malex fans…I’ve been where you are. We’ve probably all at one time or another shipped a couple that was just not going to happen or be the endgame. When that happens you can either focus on other parts of the show that you love or else re-examine if you should keep watching at all. IMO this show has a lot more to offer than just the shipping stuff. Personally, I think any show with two kick-a$$ females is worth watching but to each his/her own. But the bottom line is that Michael and Alex do not look to be happening in any romantic context whatsoever.

Shipping characters b/c you think they look good together is not enough. It has to make sense in the context of the story or else the storytelling quality goes to crap. It’s been pointed out by several characters, by Michael himself even, that Alex reminds them of Nikita. Do Malex fans REALLY prefer that Michael hook up with Alex b/c she reminds him of another woman? Another woman that he happens to still love? Really? Sorry, but IMO that’d be pretty crappy.

Comment by Ron – February 24, 2011 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @ Ron, you are making my point here. Thank you

Comment by kimberly – February 24, 2011 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @Ron Yeah I know what you mean. I don’t understand why they would want them together when she reminds him of Nikita. That would make him such a sleaze, hooking up with her so he can be with a mini Nikita. It doesn’t make sense in the context of the story.. Shane West described it perfectly in his interview. I don’t think anyone can say anymore to deter them.

Comment by Ben – February 24, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • one of the BEST POSTS to DATE about this “shipping war”.
      AMEN!

Comment by sylvie – February 24, 2011 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! this episode will be awesome!!!!!!
    can’t wait to watch it…
    Melinda (Amanda) twitted that “Echoes” will change the rest of the serie! really can’t for this!

Comment by Miguel – February 24, 2011 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This preview is epic. The episode is going to be so cool.

Comment by Ben – February 24, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For christs sake. The whole Malex fans vs Mikita fans is just getting annoying. Why cant people just be allowed to like the couple they like? Im all for Malex, but that doesnt mean i treat Mikita fans like dirt. SO GROW UP PEOPLE!

Comment by M. – February 24, 2011 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @ M I think the people who need to respect other couple and SO GROW UP are the Malex fans.

Comment by Stephanie – February 24, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for this scene…..so hot….the chemistry is all over these two. You cud cut the tension with a knife. :o)

Comment by Teresa – February 24, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MIKITA <333333333333333333 CHEMISTRY OFF THE CHARTS. And just completely perfect for each other.

That is all.

Comment by Jess – February 24, 2011 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On behalf of all Mikita fans: THANK YOU! :D

It’s a bit weird that Alex would “dream” about something like that but it’s understandable. She knows that something is going on between Michael and Nikita. It’s still weird though.

Comment by Chris – February 24, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • seriously the hottest thing on TV. Smoking. Hot. Their chemistry is palpable through the screen!! I love their story-the whole hot sad mess and I like that Alex (IMO) sees both as guardians of a sort-both protect her. I quite like a male/female relationship on TV that isn’t about romance-Alex and Michael can be close without hooking up, just like Nikita and Owen. The relationships of this show are so intricate I love it!! But Mikita is IT people, It just…IS. No one can deny it, not Amanda, Percy, Birkhoff, Alex…anybody. Some things are so meant to be that denial isn’t an option.

Can’t wait to see mini Alex-that actress is great!! I love the sl’s-and hope they blend all the characters more rather than “……” centric shows, these characters all work well together, and I like all the scenes with them.

second season-I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!

Comment by waytooexcited – February 24, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best. Chemistry. On. TV. EVER.

That is all.

Comment by waytooexcited – February 24, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mikita FTW! Boo Malex!

Comment by Kelly – February 24, 2011 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • damit why can’t i see this video, am i the only one it’s not working for?

Comment by Jamie – February 24, 2011 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I prefer Malex. I see more chemistry there.

Comment by Vampbarbie – February 24, 2011 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • srsly i laughed out loud reading this!! After all thats been said and one about Malex fans, u think ud come negating all the arguments but no. U proved them all right. Congrats!

Comment by sylvie – February 24, 2011 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I laughed at this comment. Please, learn how to write properly English if you want people to take you seriously.

Comment by Sasha – February 25, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • lol what? did you laugh at the comment above mine or at my comment? i’m sorry, but i think we both know who needs to write the “properly” English here. :)

Comment by sylvie – March 17, 2011 04:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whoa holy crap that is hot. Mikita totally wins my heart. Boo to other people who don’t see the strong chemistry with Mikita and Shane and Maggie themselves. Go Mikita!! The show is rock b/c of you two!

Comment by vickie – February 24, 2011 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show rocks so hard because of Shane and Maggie. Their chemistry is epic. They have really brought the show to life. I love it!

Comment by Claire – February 24, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • michael’s the one who finds out about nikita and where she lives and yeah he knows about alex being the mole and all but i dont think he knows the connection between nikita and alex

Comment by evangeline matthews – February 25, 2011 01:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post