CSI Brings Back Lady Heather! What About Gil?

Melinda Clarke is due to make her sixth appearance as CSI‘s Lady Heather this April. But will Gil Grissom be on hand for his sexually charged “friend’s” encore?

Though William Peterson recently and somewhat secretly reprised his role on the CBS procedural, Clarke says, “Unfortunately, no,” he won’t be a part of her upcoming visit.

Nonetheless, “I think the storyline’s pretty interesting,” the actress told E! Online, which first reported on her appearance.

Ratings: Justin Bieber Gives CSI a Boost

How interesting is the crime at hand? In a twist that would arouse Saturday Night Live‘s Stefon, the episode — penned by CSI creator Anthony E. Zuiker and Ed Whitmore — is set in an offshoot of the dominatrix world that involves “human pets.” (I hereby coin the term “hets.”) When a murder occurs within this subculture, Dr. Lady Heather is brought in to consult, EW.com reports.

CSI Surprise! Did You Enjoy Grissom’s Visit?

Clarke, who now appears on The CW’s Nikita as Amanda aka “The Inquisitor,” last visited CSI in November 2008, when Lady Heather offered Gil her (ahem) expertise during the investigation of an S&M club killing.

Will you still make a point to tune in for Lady Heather’s next adventure, even sans Gil?

1. eskeigh says:

Love her and her character on CSI! Will be looking forward to it. Would’ve been great to have Grissom back as well, but oh well. I really liked their dynamic.

2. Nerwen Aldarion says:

Eh, her character lost steam when she became somewhat pathetic in The Good, The Bad, and The Dominatrix. It won’t be a good Lady HEather episode without Grissom anyways.

3. Mikos says:

So she’s out of jail after whiping that guy who killed her daughter? Or did they already sort that out? I’m way behind on my CSI watching.
    Either way Melinda Clarke rules and Lady Heather is one of those roles she can knock out of the park.

4. Dennis Dziadowicz says:

I love Melinda Clarke. I’ll watch for sure. Who needs Grisson/

5. Graciela says:

Lady Heather, really? Whithout interacting with Grissom? It would be like back Dr. Lurie without interacting with Grissom. Ridiculous. The more cheaps tricks of the writes we stand? Do Not me wrong. I’m fan of the relationship of Grissom and Sara and Iam glad are finally married. But without Grissom, Heather does not attract me. Ah and all needs Grissom so much. Grissom was the heart and soul of the series. It was and will be a unique character.

6. James. says:

Will mindy use her whip again? Miss seeing Lady Heather on csi and I will be watching to see what happened to her grandchild. Maybe she show us her skill for singing come on Melissa I know you can!! XOXOXOXO. JIMMY D.

7. Juliana says:

Oh, well, I’m not a fan, but she’s way better than Justin Bieber. Maybe she’ll hook up with Ray now that Grissom’s gone.

8. naazneen says:

Grissoms true soulmate. Sarah who?! Thats how LH will always been viewed by me. An epic character! Love all her episodes on CSI. Too bad Grissom wont be in it!

9. Ben Phelps says:

A Lady Heather episode without Grissom just doesn’t seem right…