Exclusive

Supernatural First Look: Watch Sam and Dean Morph Into Jared and Jensen!

In what is sure to go down as Supernatural‘s meta-iest hour to date, next Friday’s episode transports Sam and Dean to an alternate reality where their names are Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles and they star in a little TV series called Supernatural. As evidenced by the following preview clip, confusion and hilarity abound.

Loading video...

1. beccabennie says:

Also- did anyone else notice the girl screaming in flames on the ceiling was neither Jess nor Mary? In fact she kinda looked like the woman who plays Lisa. . .

• emily says:

It was lisa! its what dean saw was he was hullucenating (dont know how to spell that) and he was feeelind guilt and saw the same thing that happened to sam and their mom, happening to ben and lisa. But it didnt actually.

2. Lilia V. says:

This is going to be one of my favorite episodes, I can tell. I can hardly wait till Friday.

3. Ella says:

Supernatural is my absolute favourite show but this is seriously jumping the shark. This breaks my heart :(

4. janna says:

Supernatural is AWESOME!!!!!! I watch it every chance i get free in the mornings!! Sam and Dean (Jared and Jensan) are really good actors in Supernaural too. I knowthere have been a couple of shows that just made me cry at the end when Deam or Sam would be crying lol.

5. Austin bel says:

Marvelous is d right word 2 use

6. kathryn says:

This is probably the most awesome thing ever. Supernatural, I frickin love you.

7. Kiki O'Hara says:

I love this idea, but the one thing ive wanted to see since like the 2nd season is Sam and Dean changing bodies. I think it would be hilarious them making fun of each other like that, just a thought that i would love to see happen before this season is over :P

8. matt says:

I don’t know how people are complaining about this. I’ve never seen a single second of this show but I think this sounds hilarious. Why not? Other shows have done episodes where the ‘break the forth wall’ but it looks like this is bulldozing the fourth wall then setting it on fire.

I’m a wanna-be writer so I’m gonna watch this just to see how it plays out. Sounds cool to me.

9. Amy says:

I think my fav episode of all time was changing channels lmfaooo. It was a good laugh and I hope this epi is the sameish

10. jag says:

every show as its label and this meta-play is what supernatural is known for. so for those who dont like it kill your tube and go to sleep. if your watching super since its first season you will see that a lot of the plot try to infuse different tones of reality… i dont know but for me this is done to jump-start feedbacks after 2 or 3 grueling eps with the same tone. and its quite effective. see the guys above they are hovering on something they only see in a less than a minute episode trailer. no matter what this guys behind the supernatural thinks i’am sure i can trust them not to go wrong. because they’re the only show that can wrap entertainment in a complete package.

11. Casey says:

Here’s to hoping we get a guest apperance from one Jeffery Dean Morgan! :D

12. jenny says:

this season really hasn’t meet my expectations as much as i hoped it would.Oh, believe me this is still my show and i have it tagged on my t.v for every friday. I love Jensen he is the most finest man i have ever seen. Actually they are both excellent actors. This season they do seem to be leaning more twoards Jared instead of Jensen which is no big deal of course but at least make it good!!! I’ve been lost and confused alot this season I just hope that this season is adding up to something that brings it all together next season!!!!!

13. david says:

People have to remember this season has to start a new story arc. Think of it like this, Season 5 ended a plot about the Apocalypse. You can’t continue with a an apocalyptic plot when there is no apocalypse.

Anyway, I’ve been satisfied with this season thus far. Soulless Sam plot was great. Now we dive in to “Hell remembering Sam”/Rapheal’s revenge/ and Mother part. Seems like a lot to cover. But I figure the Sam plot will tie in to one of the two.

14. Sofia says:

This episode is going to be great! It looks a little reminiscent of
    “Changing Channels” which was hilarious and still managed to focus on the over-arching storyline. Hopefully “The French Mistake” can do the same!

Check out my review of Mannequin 3: The Reckoning at http://lastweekon.blogspot.com/2011/02/about-supernatural-mannequin-3.html

15. Don Kiddick says:

I suppose it doesn’t hurt airing this right afterSmallville’s comedy episode…..should be fun!

16. Hayley says:

I love Supernatural! What they do is make a bunch of serious episodes you know, then they throw in a good funny one every once in a while, it keeps it funny and entertaining. I can’t wait for this episode!

17. Laney123 says:

Season 6 is getting better and better all the time. I think Sera Gamble has done a great job coming up with new plots which seem to me to be good continuations from season 5, cos I wasn’t sure SPN could come back after that so sad ending – anyway, REALLY REALLY looking forward to this ep and also what it reveals about plot lines. Jensen is always awesome, looking forward to the (bad) acting – should be hilarious, but intrigued about the tragic parts?
    … only 36 hours or so to go…

18. Rhiannon says:

it is the best show ever made !!

19. Jade says:

Does anyone know when this episode is going to air on cwtv.com??

20. emily says:

i love supernatural so much! this is the best episode ever! im such an obsessed fan, and since im so young, i hardly can say some of this stuff, and im talking 6th grade young. this episode is the best and i love seeing the boys kick angel (was it an angel? oh well) but. but i cant believe all the producers died! i dont get it. anyway, i love this show and i love Jared (Sam), and Jensen (Dean), and Jim (Bobby), and MISHA!!!!!!!!!(CASTIEL!!!!!!!!) and i love SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Adora says:

What is the name of this episode and what season are we up to again? I want to download it on itunes? Best episode ever!