Private Practice Scoop: Charlotte and Cooper To Wed This Spring!

Get More: News, Previews, Scoop, Spoilers

There’s a light at the end of the tunnel for Private Practice rape survivor Charlotte, and it’s bright and shiny and surrounded by lots of pretty flowers and stuff.

I’m talking about a wedding!

Private Practice: Addison’s Homecoming Is ‘Powerful, Painful,’ Says Shonda Rhimes

On The View this morning, special cohost KaDee Strickland announced that the dark cloud hanging over her character this season will be lifted in the spring. “The best part of the story,” she said, “is the happy ending we’re going to have because Charlotte and Cooper are finally going to wed.”

A PP insider confirms that the engaged couple will walk down the aisle “towards the end of the season.”

Reaction? Relieved some happiness will come Charlotte’s way? Hit the comments!

Comments (18)

• I could hardly have pictured any other couple getting married on that show. Weren’t they already engaged anyway?

Comment by maya – February 17, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally!!!

It was about time these two got married!!!!

Comment by Julie – February 17, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wasn’t a fan of them at the beginning, since S1 strongly hinted at Violet/Cooper then that was completely abandoned…
    But here lately, I actually enjoy them on some level.
    Plus, the show has kind of already married everyone off anyway! LOL.

Comment by Kristen – February 17, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There were a lot of things hinted at in S1 that got abandoned. Part and parcel of being a Shonda Rhimes show.

Comment by Michelle – February 17, 2011 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Very true. It just bugged me because I was really rooting for them. I mean Cooper was in love with her and then in S2 they were back to BFF? Too weird.

Comment by Kristen – February 17, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good news to hear! These two need a bright light at the end of this journey. I had a feeling this is what the story would lead to. It’ll be interesting to see the road getting to the altar over the next series of episodes. KaDee has done a phenomenal job with the story and I’m hoping to hear more Emmy buzz.

Comment by JT_York – February 17, 2011 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kinda duh mainly, but still good.

Comment by Sabine – February 17, 2011 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FINALLY!

Comment by Andrea – February 17, 2011 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good news. They deserve their happy ending.

Comment by Neil – February 17, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we bury BIzzy first??

Comment by Sikrose – February 17, 2011 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so happy to finally see CharCoop reach a happy place after so much tragedy and pain. They have been through a lot together in the past 3years and they both deserve to be happy together. Maybe we will see them with a baby next year, now that would just be icing on the cake.

Comment by natasha hagan – February 17, 2011 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ok so if i understand:
    Cooper and Charlotte
    Pete & Violette
    Sam & Addison

OK if Coop & Charloette get married since Pete & Violette atready are, then i hope they break up Adison and Sam, for the simple reason that there are too many couples in the same works place…

Only sheldon and Litle Shepard are not dating on the work place.

Comment by adifferentblog – February 17, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome, can’t wait to see this looking forward to charolettes happy ending

Comment by Therese – February 17, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only reason I sometimes watch this show is for these two. I am very excited :D

Comment by Juju – February 17, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too!! C/C rock!

Comment by lipsticksocialism – February 20, 2011 04:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • kinda figured this would be the direction for these two, but I had my doubts after the rape incident. I am hopig for a real southern wedding in LA that should have some laughs and create some drama… I think that ending with the wedding is probably a good idea seeing as the last two seasons ended in death… If it were to happen again we could rename the show Death’s Practice…

Comment by cerreno702 – February 18, 2011 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The funeral for Blizzy was a great show. Not as good as NCIS with Kate’s sister…but I liked it. I am glad that they are getting married. It is to weird for me to see Sam and Addison together.

Comment by Sandra – February 18, 2011 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FINALLY! I love this couple. I’ve been waiting for Charlotte and Cooper to get married since season 2! Yippeee! I can’t wait for the wedding episode!

Comment by Yolanda – February 18, 2011 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post