Exclusive First Look: United States of Tara's Season 3 Trailer!

Showtime unspools the third season of United States of Tara on March 28, and judging by the first official trailer, Toni Collette’s harried housewife is still juggling roughly a half-dozen colorful personalities.

The new season finds Tara going back to school, where she meets a brilliant psychology professor played by actor/comedian Eddie Izzard. It also features the arrival of Max’s reclusive mom (Six Feet Under‘s Frances Conroy) and the introduction of a brand new, top-secret alter.

Watch the trailer and share your thoughts in comments!

Loading video...

Comments (14)

• Can’t freaking wait!!! One of the best shows on Showtime!!!

Comment by Sean – February 16, 2011 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me toooo…..looooove this show but i also love dexter and nurse jakie….lol

Comment by monica – March 7, 2011 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is such a fantastic show.

Comment by sarah – February 16, 2011 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Eddie Izzard. However, I would really like to see him back in transvestite mode soon!

Comment by Amanda – February 16, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s better than season 2. Aside from Marshall’s story, all of the last season was unwatchable.

Comment by lX – February 16, 2011 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Curious if you watched it … else, how would you know it’s unwatchable? It was nowhere near season 1 epic awesome, and yea Marshall is a great character, but season 2 was still good IMHO.

Comment by Daniel – February 16, 2011 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So good to see the gang again. I loves me some Buck.

Comment by Joanie 22 – February 16, 2011 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with IX. Season 2 was very bad. Marshall was the reason I kept watching this shown.

Comment by Richard – February 16, 2011 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SO EXCITED. I love the show, but it’s been pretty average IMO, despite its many redeeming qualities. I hope it improves significantly in Season Three.

Comment by Neptuny – February 16, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I, for one, really enjoyed the last season. Good trailer! My one complaint: it’s too Tara-centric. Yeah, I know the title of the show, but I watch for the whole family!

Comment by Nathaniel – February 16, 2011 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg yay T is back! She didn’t appear that much in season 2. :D Can’t wait to see more of Chicken and Gimme!

Comment by Jesse – February 16, 2011 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • INCREDIBLE! I cant wait!!!!! Im gunna have to rewatch the last two seasons though, i dont remember what happened!

Comment by amber – February 17, 2011 12:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 2 word: can’t wait!!!

Comment by Saffron – February 17, 2011 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I haven’t seen this show yet, but I LOVE the lead actress… :)

Comment by steven – February 17, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post