Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on House, Glee, Gossip Girl, Modern Family, Supernatural and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? You can send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: I need Huddy news, please! [House producer/director] Greg Yaitanes issued an ominous Tweet that would seem to suggest the end is near. —Elizabeth
Ausiello:
You thought that was ominous? Check out what EP Katie Jacobs recently told me about the couple’s future: “Maybe Huddy isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. I think the exploration of the relationship is interesting. I don’t think the fans are expecting it to go on forever, are they?” She asks a good question: Are you expecting House and Cuddy to go the distance? And if not, how long do you give them? Hit the comments with your predictions!

Question: Could you tell me if we’ll meet Angela and Hodgins’ baby before the season finale of Bones? —Amanda
Ausiello:
EP Stephen Nathan sidestepped that question and offered up this cryptic tease instead: “There’s going to be a bump in the road with the pregnancy,” he told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “They’re going to be dealing with some events they didn’t see coming.”

Question: Wasn’t Emily Deschanel supposed to direct an episode of Bones this season? Is that still happening? —Jill
Ausiello:
It’s been postponed for scheduling reasons, but Nathan still hopes to make it happen. “It’s a difficult situation now because we’re also [shooting] the spinoff [on location] in Florida,” he elaborates. “We have a crew shooting there, we’re shooting two episodes at once, and Emily and David [Boreanaz] both work so hard, such long hours…. It’s difficult, but we’re doing everything we can to work it out.”

Question: Please, please, please, can I get some scoop on Supernatural? —Lupita
Ausiello:
This fan-made video will take on all new meaning later this season:

Question: Any Greek scoop? Dale
Ausiello: The identity of Villain X (a.k.a. the person messing with KT all semester) will be revealed in the March 7 series finale. “We’ll find out what they’re up to,” reveals series creator Sean Smith, “and it’ll threaten the very heart of the series.”

Question: My birthday is this week and I was wondering if I could get some scoop on The Vampire Diaries? —Dianna Amy S
Ausiello:
Save this date: Thursday, April 21. That’s when Joseph Morgan debuts as Klaus!

Mini Ask Ausiello Blind Item: Someone’s getting married on 90210 this spring!

Question: Any scoop on Modern Family? — Chris
Ausiello:
Yep, and it’s a shocker: The show is more than likely recasting a Family member! “Next year, I think Lily will start to talk,” reveals executive producer Steve Levitan, “[so] whether our present ‘Lilies’ age into the role or we end up needing to find new little ones [is a question that will soon need answering]. It is coming to be time.” Though aging the character will allow her to get involved in more “mature” (relatively speaking, anyway) stories, the boss promises that they’ll still be Family-oriented. “We have people in all stages of parenthood,” he notes, “so we can pop in little stories coming from people’s lives — things like ‘Lily bites’ through getting Lily into a private school. All those things are real, coming from our lives, and there will be more of that.”

Question: I want to place an order for Sewing Machines. I will like to know the prices you carry as well as the type of payment you accept. Waiting on your response. Thank you and have a nice day. — Bruce.
Ausiello:
Ah, Bruce. You poor thing. You are taking the end of Friday Night Lights even harder than I am, aren’t you? Don’t worry. Some nice men in white coats will be by soon to take you to… um, the Sewing Machines Store. Yes, that’s right. The Sewing Machines Store.

Question: Any good news you can share about Community‘s Annie and Jeff? —Megan
Ausiello:
Um, aside from them sharing a couch in a hospital waiting room, there aren’t any Annie-Jeff developments in Thursday’s episode. Jeff does have a memorable encounter with Pierce, however. Oh, and there’s a Firefly reference! For those keeping track at home, that brings to 134 the number of times Joss Whedon’s classic has received a shout-out on a scripted series this season.

Question: I know he’s technically dead, but any chance Davis Bloome will return to Smallville before the final episode? —Aly
Ausiello:
There was talk of bringing back Doomsday’s alter ego, according to portrayer Sam Witwer. “At one point, they were thinking maybe [Davis] could come back and do something, but I don’t think they cracked how,” he reveals. “The way that they left it, it would take a bit of work to get him back into the fold. So no, I don’t think we’re going to see Davis Bloome again.” Although he hasn’t kept up with Smallville since he left, Witwer plans to catch the May 13 series finale. “I’ll tune in to see him put on the cape,” he says, “if ever he chooses to do so.”

Question: With the news that Lex and Kara will be returning to Smallville, what are the odds that Terrence Stamp will appear as Jor-El? —Nathan
Ausiello:
Vegas oddsmakers put his chances of him returning in the flesh at 90-1. But here’s where things get interesting: The odds of him coming back in a strictly voiceover capacity are 2-1.

Question: How about a scoop on Harry’s Law? Any good Brittany Snow-centric storylines coming up? —Bill
Ausiello:
I’m hearing something about an unexpected romance blossoming between her character Jenna and [spoiler alert].

Question: Chuck fanatic here. Got any more details about Robin Givens’ new boss lady character? —Patti
Ausiello:
NCS agent Jane Bentley “is there to offer Casey an opportunity to set up a new team, a new operation,” explains Givens, who debuts on the NBC comedy next week. “It’s an offer that’s somewhat enticing and would shake things up… He wants to keep her at arm’s length, but she’s coming to him at a time when it’s hard for him to just dismiss what she has to offer.”

Question: Any scoop on The Chicago Code? —Linda
Ausiello:
Only that Delroy Lindo’s Alderman Gibbons is fast becoming our No. 1 really-love to really-hate TV character. In next Monday’s episode alone, he not once but twice oh-so-shrewdly gets the upper hand on someone who backs him into a corner. Elsewhere in the episode, Jarek’s new “reputation” as Covill’s pet literally puts his life in danger, while his partner Evers gets an offer to be paired with a less, um, “volatile” cop.

Question: Damages Season 4 — what do you know? —Luciana
Ausiello:
I know a considerable amount of time will have lapsed when the show returns in July because producers are casting Patty’s now-3-year-old granddaughter Catherine. (That’s the kid her son Michael had with Guiding Light‘s Wendy Moniz, who’s also returning for several episodes.)

Question: Do you have any scoop about How I Met Your Mother‘s Zoey and Ted? —Amandine
Ausiello:
Ted’s in for a major reality check when Zoey’s dark side — i.e. her annoying hippie/nonconformist side — rears its ugly head again later this season. In other news, a major character will quit his/her job!

Question: I’m not sure if Ask Ausiello is the right forum to ask this in, but when can expect Ed to land on DVD? —Amanda
Ausiello:
Your initial hunch was correct. Wrong forum.

Question: OK, I’ll bite: Which female character does Blaine mess around with on Glee? —Lynne
Ausiello:
Fox’s promo department already spoiled it — he macks on Rachel! It all goes down at what Mercedes refers to as, “The Rachel Berry House Party Train Wreck Extravaganza!”

Question: Any good news on Tina and Artie’s relationship (or lack thereof) on Glee? — Emily
Ausiello:
I’ll do you one better: I’ll give you bad news on Tina’s relationship with Mike Chang! When TVLine’s Megan Masters grilled Harry Shum Jr. about the future of Tike/Mina, he replied ominously, “Sometimes when it goes so good, it can go so bad — and I will leave it at that.”

Question: I’ll take something — anything — on Desperate Housewives, please. —Costas
Ausiello:
Andrew’s about to find out the hard way that alcoholism is genetic, prompting Bree to drag his ass with her to AA (that’s Alcoholics Anonymous, not Ask Ausiello). In other news, negotiations between ABC and Desperate divas Marcia Cross, Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman and Eva Longoria continue.

Question: Do you know if Gossip Girl is planning to introduce a new love interest for Eric? —Rob
Ausiello:
Nah. After that whole Damien debacle, Eric’s wisely stepping away from the dating scene for a bit. “He’s going to work out who he is [as an individual],” says his portrayer, Connor Paolo. “His history with relationships hasn’t been positive. It’s not really in his genes to have healthy relationships, and I think he knows that. He doesn’t want to repeat the habits of his mother, father and sister.” Speaking of Daddy van der Woodsen, Billy Baldwin returns in the Feb. 28 episode and “creates an interesting dichotomy for Eric,” says Paolo, “because of his extreme loyalty to Rufus over his own father.”

Question: NCIS: LA? — Chris
Ausiello:
Deeks fans are not going to want to miss next week’s. Trust me. (Psssst… He gets shot!)

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Andy Swift, Andy Patrick and Michael Maloney)

1. anonymous says:

I think that House and Cuddy will marry…but I don’t think that they will last. Katie Jacobs isn’t the only person who has hinted at a Huddy break up. I like both characters, but I honestly don’t care for them as a pairing. I miss getting to see House’s insights and theories on the world around him, cynical though realistic…I feel like there isn’t as much of that anymore. I saw it a bit in last episode though, when he said that everyone dies alone.

• Jordin says:

House & Cuddy married? Yeah.Right. They haven’t even made it a full season yet together and Katie Jacobs is up there saying maybe they aren’t what they’re cracked up to be and her and GY are talking about Huddy’s demise already and you think they’d get married? LOLLLL!!

• cate says:

House/Cuddy will get married.
        Stupid but true.
        Soap-opera!die hard.

• cate says:

More: 7.19 is called ”Last temptation”
          It’s a last tentation (woman or women/yacht club) before House/Cuddy married.
          mole is alive.

• pia says:

Where did you hear this? Can someone post me a source please!

• @pia says:

i wouldn’t read too much into cate’s comment :/ they havent even started filming 7×19 yet

• Fitzgerald says:

Yeah, I’ve read the spec in the pms sent several months ago. And they said if they did get married it would be in episode thirteen or fifteen. Don’t see that happening. It’s not them. It’s just a game. No one is falling for it anymore.

2. Amanda says:

I really loved the sleepover that Kurt,Rachel,and Mercedes had last week. I like the idea of my favorites (Kurt and Rachel)beinging friends but now Rachel is going to kiss the guy Kurt has major feelings for, thats so wrong.

• Marcus says:

So… Not only are the Glee writers ruining Blaine’s character, they’re ruining the one relationship on the show that doesn’t currently make me want to stab people? Really?

3. TeamHuddy says:

Ugh.
    KJ, why oh why must you toy with us? *sigh* You guys have done such a great job writing them this year and it’s picked up the show and made House’s character and Cuddy’s character progress and grow and the show interesting again. It’s not even been a season. I know, I’m stupid for hoping that they could make it. If only you guys could penetrate through all the fan noise and see what a great job you’re doing with it. Why can’t they be different from all the other couples on the show? Why can’t they actually make it?
    Also, why do I feel like I’m fighting windmills? *sigh again*

4. AT says:

Thanks for answering the question about Davis! That said, it wouldn’t be hard to bring Davis back with a little bit of creativity. His demise didn’t much make sense anyway and everyone hated it. So it would do Souders and Peterson well to redeem his character. To be honest, Doomsday is still alive in the ground. So what if a part of Davis was still inside the beast? What if the black kryptonite only split a part of Davis’s personality out? Like his jealous side? Then the sweet Davis could still be buried inside the beast, and he could make another appearance. Camouflage can’t have a brain. It’s an ability of DD’s. Davis is the Kryptonian face of the beast. He is the beast, so Davis logically still has to be inside of the beast. So, he could have been fighting his way out this whole time! I’d watch that. Prove that it wasn’t “good Davis” that killed Jimmy, but just a dark side of him. DD isn’t evil. He was programmed. Well anyway, it seems unlikely, but it would be nice for Davis to get some deserving closure as a character.

5. Becca says:

I’m perfectly fine with Annie and Jeff just sharing a couch…for now at least.

6. Katie says:

I’m sorry, but please, let’s ditch this boring Huddy love fest. It makes my formerly-edgy and interesting show gag-worthy.

7. mindwipe says:

after i set up this long for some clois news you give news we already know about doomsday we know he is not coming and about the other news someone on the set tweeted that they are filming in FOS for eps 19 so i say the odds are very great about jor-el will be heard heck i just gave better spoilers then you now how about next week you show some respect to us clois fans and tell us what are the odds we get a wedding and not a mindwipe.

8. Olga says:

Where is my FRINGE scoop??? :(

9. Laura says:

Of course! I was watching with my best friend this week and we were talking about how good the season has been this year and how they’ve gotten funny again like in the earlier seasons, but picked it up where it was going stale from House being in the same rut. And how if the writers wanted to they could keep going with Huddy. They’re actually doing such a good job on it and if after the exploration they put it in the background and only bring it out when it’s needed for the narrative they could do it, and do it quite well, IMO.

I watch the show mainly for House. In the beginning he was cool and different as a character. You’d always wonder what he was going to do next. Now there are a lot of House-like lead characters out there – mavericks who march to the beat of their own drum, defy authority, and get away with it because they’re good at what they do and who are a little quirky. So House doesn’t really have that anymore like it did when I first started watching it. Now I watch to see what becomes of House. And if he breaks up with Cuddy, I’ll know. He’ll be depressed and then get over it and be the same sadsack until the end. There’s no mystery and nothing alluring about seeing that monotonous replay.

I see people asking for House to try to go back to what he was before. And I take exception to that, because I actually care about the character and the show. To make him go back to that is unimaginative and frankly, impossible. They can never reclaim the glory of their past by rehashing what they’ve already done with him. And since this is largely a character-based show it’s important for them to have him grow and like a real person, not hit the giant reset button and go back to cold-leftovers of years’ past. I want my show to be good.

• yahnis says:

I am totally agree with laura? It’s impossible to get back House from season 1-3.He is growing and breaking his relationships with Cuddy means breaking him again. Byt how many times one person can put this hard things on his life. Maybe authors don’t know how to deal with all-new House and they are trying to go on easy usuall way of 6 seasons. It’s seems like they don’t care of fans feelings at all!
      Please don’t break this, it’s going to nowhere.

10. Kate says:

Are they killing Sam again? That’s redundent to the point of monotonous and I hope they don’t do it… Plus, how can the show come back without one of the boys?

There were shots of other people dying in the video so maybe it’s someone else’s death that will tear Dean up. Killing Ben would do it – especially if he was killed by something that came looking for Dean. Or maybe Sam’s death is metaphorical. The wall that Death installed comes down and Sam’s time in Hell comes rushing back to him and causes his mind and soul to implode. Dean would feel guilty for having restored had Death restore Sam’s soul and while Sam would eventually recover he would be forever changed by the experience. Parts of him may even die…

Or we could get really lucky and they kill Lisa which would be fabulous! Cindy Sampson gets on my nerves!

11. Sam says:

House is a more interesting show with House & Cuddy as a couple, so for that reason I hope they go the distance even though no one seems to expect it.

12. Sally says:

Huddy is the worst mistake ever made on a tv show, end it already!!! The ratings agree, ever looked at the ratings when the show was still amazing and brilliant and not just a Huddy soap opera? 50% drop since the doom started is more than enough. Huddy break-up, stat!

• Sue says:

Would you mind sharing your numbers with me? It sounds pretty interesting.
      And – in you eyes – when did “the doom” actually started? That will help me to understand the 50% drop you’re talking about. Thanks.

• Carol says:

Since the zesty hints about a House/Cuddy relationship began in the premiere episode, I suppose you believe that the “doom” — and so-called 50% ratings drop — started then. The show has been angling toward a resolution of the terrific tension between these two since the first season, the ups and downs have been a large part of the fun of watching this superior drama. The entire focus of “House” is on the investigation of the character of the lead figure. Exploring House in a true romantic relationship is a first for the show and is a welcome direction for a drama that was dragging its tale during last season’s gloom.

The advent of House/Cuddy has invigorated the show, sparked the writing, strengthened the realism of the drama, and sharpened our understanding of House and his eccentric journey.

• Lori says:

Jeez, Carol, go back to your harlequin novels, your posts are so full of mawkish banality!

• Ellen says:

“Strengthened the realism”? Surely you jest, Carol. I would hate to think of the hospitals in your community if you think anything House and Cuddy did in the last episode was realistic. Threatening MMM was the lowest and filthiest thing that House has ever done, and his BOSS allowed it all. How on earth can you look the other way? And does your hospital administrator threaten to withhold sex from one of her rogue doctors if he doesn’t do what she orders? It’s not even CLOSE to being realistic! It’s fanfiction at its worst.

13. Ariel says:

Please!!Ausiello I like riddles but this spoiler of Supernatural is too many ….. :\

14. Stephen S. says:

I don’t think Sam is gonna die on Supermantural. Seriously, Sam and Dean have died so many friggin’ times on this show that it’s gonna start to get quite comical. I don’t think they are dumb enough to do it again. Really, it’s gotten to the point where death is meaningless on this show. But I still love it.

15. karen says:

HUDDY HAVE TO STAY TOGETHER.ITS THE ONLY GOOD THING ON THE SHOW RIGHT NOW, AND THE ONLY REASON MANY PEOPLE STILL WATCH.
    HOUSE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WITH ALL THIS NEGATIVITY AS ITS GETTING A BIT BORING NOW.SOMEONE SHOULD PUT A MUZZLE ON KJ AND LET SOMEONE ELSE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS (NOT THAT SHE ANWERS THEM ANYWAY)

16. robert says:

3 things i would love to for sure see on smallville and on the fibnale in may. 1. Tom Welling -Superman. 2. Doomsday and Darkseid. 3. Jor-El either in person or finishing Clarks training wiht him and becoming Superman

17. Peter says:

Ausiello, let me know when that horrible Zoey chick is killed off so i can watch and enjoy again my favorite show. She is by far the worst love interest that Ted had in the whole show. Boring and annoying. The character is bringing the quiality down (and it´s really sad bc this season is much better than last).

18. Cleide says:

Here is the result of the “CREATIVE” decisions of kj…
    kj departed the old team!!??OPS!!!No, SHE just departed Cameron! ->Yes! I’m a Cameron fan still very angry!I still wonder:what the REAL reason??Someone please explain to me, why Foreman/Chase are still there?)
    kj invested heavily in huddy/cuddy(I dont want to know if cuddy has a mother or sister…I dont want know if Rachel still wears diapers or eat baby food…for god’s sake!)
    I dont need to see cuddy half-naked or House dressed a laptop, to know they have sex!
    Hugh and lisa does not have any chemistry…is embarrassing.
    Huddy has become a laughingstock…not working…will never work, they dont match and all storyline is…poor…a big fanfic absurd!(look the ratings!)
    Nobody(except huddy fans-including kj/gy)support this baloney!!!!
    huddy is an aberration that destroyed the show!
    Congratulations to kj.

• Dan says:

LOL BRASILIANFAN welcome back. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE MISSED YOUR CRAZY OBSESSION ON TWITTER <3<3<3 Are you still stalking House producers? And BTW are you enjoying HIMYM? Are you insulting every single HIMYM fan because nobody likes the character that JMo plays? Are you behaving yourself this time? Oh…and i promise one day i will tell you a little secret about why JMo was fired…then we will be able to discuss HL and LE chemistry or HL/JMo "chemistry" for that matter :)

• Ben says:

It is hard to accept Rachel as 2 and behaving like a baby when she looks 4. She is cute but totally miscast.
      I’m not interested in people’s private lives/family unless they directly relate to House.
      Agree with the no chemistry. NONE! Lisa Edelstien’s behavior toward Hugh Laurie has been nothing but embarassing over the years.

19. Emily says:

What’s with the lack of Grey’s scoop, come on (pretty please with a cherry on top)

20. Cynthia says:

RE Supernatural spoiler: Could it be simply be related to the fact that April 15th, the anniversary of the Titanic disaster is a Friday this year and thus there will be a SPN episode airing that day?

21. icedmemories says:

“Are you expecting House and Cuddy to go the distance?”

• yahnis says:

icedmemories:Well, after Shore said Cuddy is the only one House can have a relationship with……….
      When did he say this?Do you think it’s his stable opinion?What if Shore change his mind? It’s really terrible thing to end this relationship!
      To Ausiello:Do you mind spoil a little more things about what happens wiht Huddy and not just quotes of KJ(which was more question than answer) but some really answers.

22. Lisafan says:

on House:

Honestly, after 7 years, I wouldn’t want to see House alone and miserable anymore. We saw it for 6 seasons, ENOUGH!
    So yes, I want him with Cuddy.

23. ana says:

Huddy not have any chemistry it is much more love to the note was very boring and forced

24. KP says:

Huddy are amazing.The show needs them together to keep its viewers.
    whats the point in waiting 7 years to put them together ,only to break them up after a few episodes. Total waste.
    I wish KJ and the rest of them would stop with all this negative talk.Its all we’ve had this season.Huddy fans want to enjoy it ,and yet all we hear from them is ‘They’re doomed’
    WE WANT TO ENJOY HUDDY.

25. Ada says:

Haha isn’t it funny how now the only thing that is still interesting to the remaining House fans is a ship? It would be ok if this were Grey’s but House was a procedural shiw much like the CSI’s and NCIS ,the most intereating things about it were the way in which House’s mind works to solve cases and his general internal struggle and pain while now he is just an asshole with no reediming qualities,in a dysfunctional relationship based on abuse,lies and settling ,the only thing that makes him react decently ro Cuddy is her threatening to not have sex with him, very mature of both of them. Honestly, i hope this wreck of a show ends ends soon and with House leaving Princeton alone, no Wilson,no Cuddy.

• Ann says:

This, and some people say the show is not a soap opera when the only thing they talk about is a romance. Bah

• cate says:

this!
        ohhh there are some clever people, finally.

• Mar says:

Do you remember when we used to talk about medical mistery, ethical dilemma, intriguing potw, amusing clinic patient, witty remark and brilliant writing? Now we have: huddy sex, Cuddy’s parents, a child eating a coin and going to preschool (oh the drama!), huddy sex, Cuddy’s nude scenes, “adult” behaviour (do as I say or no sex!). Really, I have no idea why viewers keep leaving and the critics ignore the show, I mean look at the pathos of their first date! And it was a double date, wow!!!

• Claudia says:

And yet, we’re still watching, aren’t we?

• Mar says:

@Claudia

Nope, I just read recaps to see how bad the show is now and it’s pretty bad!

• Claudia says:

@Mar
            You’re reading the racaps to prove to yourself that the show is bad? Sounds like wasting time too me. Or do you enjoy seeing the show going down?

• Cleide says:

Everything sounds so pathetic and unrealistic

• Lori says:

@Claudia

Why do you care about Mar’s motivation? That doesn’t make her statements less true.
            I don’t watch the show anymore (it’s just too stupid) but I read recap and spoiler because I’d like to be able to watch it again. Sadly, what I’ve read so far sounds like a bad fanfic.

• Cleide says:

Believe me, the mind of huddys does not work.
            We dont need to see a crap, to say that sucks!
            The sixth season premiered with 16.5 million (Broken)and after,just downfall!
            The last episode 9.86(You Must Remember This).
            ->oh yes,they say the blame was Valentine’s day (OMG)
            Why the Progressive Reduction of the ratings?
            Only a fool does not see.Huddy is killing the show.

Another interesting indicator: Some important prize for House regarding season 6? None.
            ->only those who need votes from the Internet (the huddys not sleep)

• Ben says:

Yes it used to be a really great and interesting show and now it is boring like most of TV. They just try to use fillers like locations, singing, skits and very pathetic sex scenes between two characters who have shown that neither they nor the actors have any chemistry. Break them up and go back to very little Cuddy and snarking between them in the hospital which actually used to be funny and entertaining and let House continue on his life alone.

26. Jen says:

I really hope they don’t end Huddy. I love them together as a couple and how it has breathed new life into the series.

27. Jane2 says:

Honestly I don’t know what the [H]ouse writers will do with Huddy. I hope they keep them together. The pairing has given a new drive and energy to the show. It’s also given another dimension to House as a character and keeping Huddy together longterm would add an extra layer of complexity and urgency as we watch him battle his demons. There are so few well written Adult relationships that are explored on TV It makes me greedier than ever for more House/Cuddy and their functional dysfunctionality. I sincerely hope TPTB at House want to write them for the long haul!

28. Cate says:

House/Cuddy relationship destroy ”House md” but don’t worry huddies, they will get married.

ahhh poor clever and ”no soap!operish inside” viewers.

• Helga says:

Hatred for the House/Cuddy relationship has reduced some to pure gibberish. Please, take a break from the hate, watch another show, and let those of us who appreciate quality adult drama continue to enjoy “House.”

This season, the writing has been crisp, the medical stories solid, and the acting superb. I am enjoying the show more than ever and , yes, I think House/Cuddy will go the distance.

• ann says:

Well, Helga, the problem is that a lot of viewers stopped watching the show and this trend keeps going on, lol. You know, bad writing and the huddy mess do that to a previous smart show

• yahnis says:

@Helga Yes! it’s brilliant idea let to people that hate this show looking for another one. For example good Criminal minds or CSI Las Vegas – zero love between members of thir teams, only hurd working.Huddy romance haters enjoy these shows and let House to be happy

• FFN says:

I actually laughed out loud when you said “quality adult drama”. You’re not serious are you?

• Sask says:

ADULT DRAMA? What show are YOU watching. Huddy and the House show is now a poor excuse for a soap opera.

29. Coral says:

I don’t get the whole supernatutral fan video is a spoiler thing? Or am i just a dum dum?

30. Melanie says:

YES!!!! Buddy needs to go the distance. We have waited 7 LONG years for them to be together. I like the way they have played out their relationship. They have issues and problems that any normal couple might go through. Just because they are together doesn’t mean everything is perfect and sweet. I don’t think that either of them should/could be with anyone else. They understand each other and are good together. It would be a mistake to break them up now. I think alot of people would quit watching if that happened. They are not the only reason I watch the show, but they are a big part of what makes the show great. I was hoping for a wedding or a baby for them!!!!! I’m curious about YOUR opinion Mr. Ausiello. What do you think about this couple?

31. Melanie says:

Oops, I typed Buddy instead of Huddy!!!!!

32. Ecka says:

Except that’s not the song they do – its “Do You Want Me”. Check out the upcoming Glee playlist.

33. Jane E says:

Yes,I do expect Cuddy and House forever without any questions!!!. She is the only person in his life who has some type of control over him. He respects her and they have shown us through the years, he is not one to give respect to people no matter what their title is. This story is about House and what comes next. Well he battled his drugs, alcohol and now love. I never accepted him with the female character in broken, because I have always felt Cuddy belongs with him.

• Ange says:

Cuddy has no control over House other than to say she’s not giving him any sex unless he does what she wants. She used to in the first two seasons but not since the show started shipping them together. Now he does what he wants and it’s got so bad, he asks a medical student(!) to keep him from destroying himself.

House needs the Cuddy of season 1, not the Cuddy of season 7.

• Carol says:

At the end of “Family Practice,” House asked Masters to draw the firm ethical line for him in future cases because he believes that Cuddy might be endangered or compromised if she tried to do it herself. That is the thinking of a complex man who values his medical practice, his genius intellect, his romantic relationship, AND the professional standing of the woman he loves. This was a marvelous example of the complicated, unpredictable and challenging relationship that House now has with Cuddy. The richer and more detailed their involvement gets the more interesting the dramatic impact becomes.

In an adult relationship issues of control and influence become much more nuanced and shaded. The simplistic interaction of boss/employee have been replaced on “House” by a much more intricate relationship that involves trust, honesty, passion, respect, and affection. The House/Cuddy relationship is evolving as we watch and the process is a fascinating one to witness.

If you think that all that links House and Cuddy is a sexual bond, you have truly missed out on understanding the show. No wonder you can’t stand the direction “House” has taken: you don’t appear to comprehend it at all.

• FFN says:

Cuddy is not the only one that can control him. Are you forgetting about Wilson?

• Sask says:

So a good relationship is one where one person controls the other. Gee, I thought that was called abuse.

34. Flip says:

To Katie Jacobs: House and Cuddy have been ‘going on’ for 25 years. Forever’s a piece of cake.

35. Dori says:

Please let it be true that House and Cuddy will break up. This relationship has been the downfall of the show. GOODBYE HUDDY!

• bella says:

GY confirmed on twitter that KJ is referring about next Monday episode. tune in and see for yourself. ;)

• Jane says:

Then they must think we’re idiots because LE and the press release said House and Cuddy are still togheter in the 16 episode. I think they want back all of us who can’t stand huddy

36. boredalready says:

Wow, so surprise, surprise, Sam’s death/soul is the answer to everything. Not. This was guessed long before now and Becky Gamble is just showing how very predictable she is. More Sam, and more Dean all about Sam and nothing for Dean about Dean himself. What a wasted season. Such a disappointment from a show that showed so much potential in season 4, then went downhill with fillers, metas, and egos.

37. Natha says:

If House couldn’t make a relationship work with the love of his life, Stacy (yes, remember her? They tried retconning it but that’s who she was introduced as and described by everyone on the show) then how could his relationship with Cuddy last? They’re both too dysfunctional to make it work long term.

38. Lynne says:

Wow, three years have passed on Damages? This will make for interesting story telling as we viewers catch up with the dynamic legal ladies.

39. Ange says:

Huddy is the most dysfunctional relationship on TV. Both Cuddy and House have become much nastier characters than either were before in the series because they increase each other’s worst characteristics. In Family Practice, they were both loathsome in how they treated Arlene and Martha.

However I don’t see it ending because it is Katie Jacob’s fantasy relationship and she’s not going to let it go.

• Marine says:

I hope she’s not going to let it go ! Because I would be very very sad =(

• FFN says:

After episode 15, David Shore is taking over again, and in a recent interview when asked if Huddy was going to stay together he said “House can’t be happy forever” and he said that “once it [their relationship] does end, it won’t be on and off”.

40. Mar says:

Don’t end the huddy crap, I want to see how down the ratings will go because of this idiocy!

41. Kateřina says:

Am I the only one who wishes to see Eric and Damien together?

42. Jess says:

I think we’re in for massive huddy nonsense in the next episodes and that’s why tptb are talking about the supposed end of huddy, they’re doing damage control.

43. Hazel says:

RSL may not be officially leaving House but you can bet he won’t be used much in the episodes. We have all ready had one Wilsonfree episode and if the rumors are right the next one is Wilson free too.

Sneek peeks and spoilers are supposed to make viewers watch but I think they are having an opposite effect on House, because if you are a Huddy fan you are already watching but if you are not then there is a good chance you won’t.

• Gatuna says:

I’m certainly not a huddy fan, so count me in as one of those who will very probably stop watching if it goes on too long.

44. Marine says:

House and Cuddy … of course that I want they stay together! I hope so =/

45. Gatuna says:

FINALLY!! I love this House scoop. Yes, I definitely did not expect ‘huddy’ to last long. I’m glad that House is finally moving on.

46. Sarabi says:

The latest episode of House ended with him staring at the ceiling while a song about loneliness played in the background. That could be a hint to where Huddy’s heading. But it could also be a red herring.

47. Bored says:

Please don’t stop Huddy. I can’t get enough of their sad-ass faces. To think where this all must be leading… murder/suicide or a suicide pact?

The latest sneak peak was incredibly entertaining. Cuddy snarling at House. What. A. Charming. Couple. If it were RL, no one could stand to be in their presence. Fortunately, there’s a channel selector on the remote. HIMYM is much better entertainment.

48. Tale says:

RELAX, people! GY and KJ are just poking the snakes. Unfortunately, nothing bad will happen to Huddy anytime soon.

49. ella says:

Huddy will end because it has been a ratings disaster. Viewership down 30 per cent from last year. Its business

50. Cheryl says:

I’m all for them ending the Huddy-House storyline. It would be interesting to see how House would react to a breakup. His character is just more interesting when he’s not all happy and well-adjusted (a sad but true thing). I’m biased though, because I’m not big on romantic plotlines of any kind. I’d rather see more emphasis on House and his dealings with other characters–and more attention to the patient problems and how he handles them.

• ebowers says:

No Thanks I saw that after his break up with Stacy. It wasn’t pretty and I don’t want to watch it again.

What some viewers don’t understand is HOUSE MD was never meant to be a medical procedure program, and it is not based on Sherlock Holmes.

House MD is a character study in the lives and relationships of one GREGORY HOUSE. The fact that he is a medical genius/Diagnostician is just the background to tell his story.

• Jane says:

Hello, DS said that House was based on SH and that House and Wilson were like Holmes and Watson. But I guess you know more that DS, don’t you? Lol, idiot!

• ebowers says:

House is only based LOOSELY on Sherlock Holmes not word for word.Just be cause they both have an addiction and like mysteries does not make them inseparable. They are two different characters from two different times. There are numerous differences between the two characters.

By the way since when did Sherlock Holmes practice medicine. When did Holmes have a team of other doctors to work with. When was Holmes involved with a woman for 5 years. When did Holmes undergo a operation that left a gaping hole where thigh muscle used to be. Again they both enjoy the solving mysteries but,other than that not a whole lot more in common.

• Mary says:

Are you dense? There’s a differece between ‘based on’ and blatant plagiarism *roll eyes*

• yahnis says:

ebowers I am agree with you! It’s more complicated thing than just detective story or medicine drama. It’s more studying of characters and philosophycal side of life. House is one of most charismatic and interesting persons who were created on TV. Thanks to DS. We actually love him, and want him happy.People, who told about fun to see him breaking and coming back to drugs they are just getting this show as some zoo. I bet they also like stupid reality show or to see some mise dying from canser in biology labs. It’s not fair to end these wonderful relationship Huddy becouse old stereotype of House can’t be happy.