CSI Video: Justin Bieber Is Back (With a Black Eye!) to Blow Things Up

Get More: Previews, Video

Tweeny bopping heartthrob Justin Bieber returns to CSI this week (Thursday, 9/8c), and we’ve got a behind-the-scenes peek at what to expect from the extra-pointy thorn in Nick’s (George Eads) side.

The Biebs is back as badboy Jason McCann (last seen in this season’s premiere), and he’s making a belieber of us all. No, really! Take a look at the video below to find out what brought Bieber back for a second episode of the CBS series, plus details on what his broken character is blowing up this time — Hint: It’s not another funeral.

Catch the Bieber-ific episode of CSI on CBS this Thursday, February 17 at 9/8c.

Comments (13)

• Hi justin your so cute your a good actor i love watching you on tv
    your also funny,sweet and i hope you get your dream role

Comment by amber – February 14, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • looks better than the premiere episode. seems like he’ll actually be spending more time on screen. his acting still seems a little iffy, but it’s to be expected.

Comment by Blake – February 14, 2011 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really don’t understand the appeal of this kid (then I’m not a 12 year old girl), but I don’t watch CSI so I can’t judge his acting abilities. All I want to say is that if he wants to be taken seriously as an actor and ESPECIALLY if he wants to play a troubled kid with actual depth and layers, he has to–without question–lose that stupid ****ing haircut. Every time I see a picture of him in an article somewhere or he comes up on my TV screen (before I have time to hit the FF button), I just want to knock him out so I can shave that ridiculous thing on his head.

Comment by Matt – February 14, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That has fallen under CSI for the faithful followers from the beginning we have to endure such a fool.

Comment by Graciela – February 14, 2011 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Smells of desperation on CSI’s part to boost sagging ratings. They just lost me as a viewer.

Comment by Jon – February 14, 2011 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been watching CSI for years and it’s still a good show, even after William Petersen left. This season has been pretty good so far. But guests such as Justin Bieber just make me want to NOT watch the series.

Comment by Juliana – February 15, 2011 02:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another pain in the arse sudden popularity star…he rates right up with there with Paris Hilton and the supid Kardashian sisters.

Comment by Jake – February 15, 2011 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You don’t have to like the kid, but how is he the same as Paris and the Kardashians? They don’t do anything!

Comment by whatevs – February 15, 2011 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s not the same at all. When you watch him in interviews he actually comes across as pretty decent & not some spacehead like Paris & the Kardashians. I think some people forget that he’s just a kid, he’s not going to “make sense” to a lot of people who live their lives in a complete adult reality. But I have to say, even though he’s a child he still acts a lot better than a lot of celebrities twice his age. Btw- I’m a 37 year old woman who has young children, none of them listen to him & I myself don’t have any of his music but don’t mind it when I hear it. I was pleasantly surprised at how he conducts himself in interviews. I know that doesn’t necessarily mean he is showing his true self but if he’s putting on a front, its a crapload better than anything Paris & the Kardashians are trying to sell us.

Comment by Jane – February 15, 2011 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • stupid that is.

Comment by Jake – February 15, 2011 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am cautiously optimistic that Nick puts 10 bullets right through the character’s chest.

Comment by Kay – February 15, 2011 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why do you people take the mick out of his hair? his hair is the most important thing about him.personally i say he’s cute, a good actor, fit and i love him.
    keep it up I love you JBiebes.

Comment by denver – April 10, 2011 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post