Exclusive

Exclusive Chuck Video: Meet the C.A.T. Squad!

I think we may have acquired an exclusive clip from the best episode of any TV show ever.

In the following sneak peek from this Monday’s episode of Chuck (8/7c, NBC), viewers are introduced to the Clandestine Attack Team — aka the C.A.T. Squad, a quartet of not-unattractive female superspies headed up by our own Sarah Walker (played by Yvonne Strahovski).

Chuck Bosses Discuss Volkoff’s Return, a Chuck/Sarah Wedding, and… Season 5?

You will meet “cold-hearted Carina” (played by Mini Anden), “Zondra, the bitch” (Three Rivers‘ Mercedes Masöhn), “Amy, the party girl” (Episodes‘ Mircea Monroe), and the narrator’s “pride and joy, Sarah Walker.”

Exclusive Video: Zachary Levi Talks Chuck Wedding (and Sings Us A Little Somethin’)

Tonight’s episode has Chuck reuniting his fiancée with her band of butt-kicking gal pals — one of whom, Carina, has kinda sorta almost had a “thing” with Morgan over past seasons.

Chuck‘s Joshua Gomez Spies an ‘Awesome’ Twist

Watch this clip, then let us know if you fancy the C.A.T. Squad as purrfect company for a winter eve.

Loading video...

1. Laura says:

Awesome! So excited for the episode!

2. Michael says:

So… yeah, I’m absolutely gonna love tonight’s episode.

:D

(Also “best episode of TV ever deserves to be on the TVLineup! xD)

3. Jem says:

I think Smallville’s Mera is Elena Satine :)

But thank you for the clip anyway. Much love. I love Carina, she’s so much fun.

4. Uh, Mini Anden doesn’t play Mera in Smallville…

5. Katie says:

And the countdown to 8:00pm begins!

6. Dee says:

Thanks Matt, I can’t wait it looks like loads of fun!

7. Chris says:

It’s just great to have Anden/Carina back! This looks like it will be a different and unique little episode.

Thanks for the clip.

8. Michael Sacal says:

It’s a trio yet there’s four of them? I haven’t seen the current season of Chuck because it’s not airing here yet, so I don’t know who the fourth one is supposed to be.

9. May says:

Tonights episode was SO fun! Great job casting the C.A.T.S. Can’t wait to see them return as Sarah’s bridesmaids.

10. Aiden says:

Chuck’s always got something new that brings 1000 volts of fun. Lovin’ it. I’m really hoping for a 5th Season! I don’t know if I can bear TV land without this kickass show.

11. Elle says:

Chucks version of Charlie’s Angels? This is going to amazeballs

12. Bella says:

I was so excited for it, then ended up being so disappointed. It was obvious from the get-go that the “dumb” one was the mole. And Sarah getting beaten up so easily when she’s done better with men twice her size? And she and Chuck talking about their relationship on the phone while the bad guys are stalking him through the Buy More? All of these things were the things that are most frustrating about any action show. We ended up thinking this was the lamest Chuck episode ever.

13. KMuck says:

Much as I hate to say it, Chuck is on it’s last leg. So, why not replace it with C.A.T. Squad.