Exclusive Chuck Video: Meet the C.A.T. Squad!

I think we may have acquired an exclusive clip from the best episode of any TV show ever.

In the following sneak peek from this Monday’s episode of Chuck (8/7c, NBC), viewers are introduced to the Clandestine Attack Team — aka the C.A.T. Squad, a quartet of not-unattractive female superspies headed up by our own Sarah Walker (played by Yvonne Strahovski).

Chuck Bosses Discuss Volkoff’s Return, a Chuck/Sarah Wedding, and… Season 5?

You will meet “cold-hearted Carina” (played by Mini Anden), “Zondra, the bitch” (Three Rivers‘ Mercedes Masöhn), “Amy, the party girl” (Episodes‘ Mircea Monroe), and the narrator’s “pride and joy, Sarah Walker.”

Exclusive Video: Zachary Levi Talks Chuck Wedding (and Sings Us A Little Somethin’)

Tonight’s episode has Chuck reuniting his fiancée with her band of butt-kicking gal pals — one of whom, Carina, has kinda sorta almost had a “thing” with Morgan over past seasons.

Chuck‘s Joshua Gomez Spies an ‘Awesome’ Twist

Watch this clip, then let us know if you fancy the C.A.T. Squad as purrfect company for a winter eve.

Loading video...

Comments (14)

• Awesome! So excited for the episode!

Comment by Laura – February 14, 2011 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So… yeah, I’m absolutely gonna love tonight’s episode.
    :D

(Also “best episode of TV ever deserves to be on the TVLineup! xD)

Comment by Michael – February 14, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Smallville’s Mera is Elena Satine :)

But thank you for the clip anyway. Much love. I love Carina, she’s so much fun.

Comment by Jem – February 14, 2011 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha, I had Elena on my mind from this morning’s TV Line-Up post. Oops.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – February 14, 2011 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh, Mini Anden doesn’t play Mera in Smallville…

Comment by Allie aka cyclonekat – February 14, 2011 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And the countdown to 8:00pm begins!

Comment by Katie – February 14, 2011 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks Matt, I can’t wait it looks like loads of fun!

Comment by Dee – February 14, 2011 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s just great to have Anden/Carina back! This looks like it will be a different and unique little episode.

Thanks for the clip.

Comment by Chris – February 14, 2011 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a trio yet there’s four of them? I haven’t seen the current season of Chuck because it’s not airing here yet, so I don’t know who the fourth one is supposed to be.

Comment by Michael Sacal – February 14, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tonights episode was SO fun! Great job casting the C.A.T.S. Can’t wait to see them return as Sarah’s bridesmaids.

Comment by May – February 14, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck’s always got something new that brings 1000 volts of fun. Lovin’ it. I’m really hoping for a 5th Season! I don’t know if I can bear TV land without this kickass show.

Comment by Aiden – February 14, 2011 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chucks version of Charlie’s Angels? This is going to amazeballs

Comment by Elle – February 15, 2011 04:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was so excited for it, then ended up being so disappointed. It was obvious from the get-go that the “dumb” one was the mole. And Sarah getting beaten up so easily when she’s done better with men twice her size? And she and Chuck talking about their relationship on the phone while the bad guys are stalking him through the Buy More? All of these things were the things that are most frustrating about any action show. We ended up thinking this was the lamest Chuck episode ever.

Comment by Bella – February 15, 2011 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Much as I hate to say it, Chuck is on it’s last leg. So, why not replace it with C.A.T. Squad.

Comment by KMuck – February 15, 2011 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post