Ethan Suplee and Jamie Pressley are the latest batch of My Name is Earl alums to drop by Raising Hope, EW.com confirms. The former onscreen ex-siblings-in-law will appear as a married couple in the Fox hit’s penultimate episode of the season.
Earl‘s star Jason Lee has already shown up on the freshman series, and as TVLine previously reported, Eddie Steeples (aka Darnell “Crabman” Turner) will also visit Hope before the season’s end.
Ready for more of today’s TV news? Well…
• Lost and V beauty Elizabeth Mitchell will appear in the March 30 episode of Law & Order: SVU, per TV Guide Magazine. The actress will star opposite returning guest Jeremy Irons as a piano teacher who was the last to see one of her students alive.
• Fox has a family reunion on their hands! Zooey Deschanel has officially signed on to headline the network’s latest pilot, originally titled Chicks with Dicks. The actress — whose older sister Emily Deschanel, as you well know, stars on Fox’s Bones — had been considering a potentially-regular gig on NBC’s The Office, but ultimately decided to join the family business, so to speak.
• The Killing will make its two-hour debut on AMC Sunday, April 3 at 9/8c. Following the premiere, the series will move to its regular time slot, Sundays at 10/9c.
• Good news from HitFix.com for fans of the short-lived Terriers: Showrunner Shawn Ryan just revealed that Fox Home Video “is in talks with a major, major company to do an exclusive Terriers DVD release.”
• And in the spirit of Valentine’s Day Monday, AOL TV Squad put together this adorable montage of your favorite TV lovebirds locking lips over the years — Everwood‘s Amy and Ephram included!
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?