TVLine Items: Much Glee for Charice, The CW Gets Witchy, and Other TV News to Know
Pop starlet Charice told HollywoodLife.com Tuesday night that she’ll be back on Glee soon enough, and not just for a quick cameo.
”I’m doing Glee, of course,” she said. “I’m on for four more episodes, which is exciting.” Details on Sunshine’s return are scarce, but she’s hoping she’ll get to showcase her diva side, with songs like “Beyoncé’s ‘Crazy In Love.’” We concur.
Curious about other things happening in TV land today? Well…
• The CW has officially picked up its latest supernatural drama pilot, The Secret Circle, Deadline reports. The Vampire Diaries‘ Kevin Williamson recently joined the project as executive producer of the witch-based series, and co-writer of its pilot episode.
• Saturday Night Live alum Norm MacDonald is returning to TV in the aptly titled Sports Show with Norm MacDonald. The eight-episode series is set to premiere on Comedy Central in April.
• Kerry Washington (Ray, Boston Legal) has joined Shonda Rhimes’ latest TV venture, In Crisis, says Deadline. The pilot is based on famed crisis management consultant Judy Smith, and “revolves around the life and work of professional fixer Olivia Price and her dysfunctional staff.”
• Ageless Lost wonder Nestor Carbonell has signed on to Sarah Michelle Gellar’s much-talked about CBS pilot, Ringer, per Deadline.
• The latest Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover will once again be revealed on Late Show with David Letterman, Monday, February 14.
• The inaugural season of Top Chef All-Stars will head abroad for the four-part finale, per usual, and TV Guide Magazine says the destination is the Bahamas. Cue the lovely Padma Lashmi in a bikini!
Which of today’s TVLine Items would you like to talk about?