Breaking: Glee! Live in Concert! North American Tour Dates Announced!

Get More: Glee, News, Scoop

Gleeks, allow me to introduce you to your summer plans.

The dates for Glee‘s second annual North American concert tour have been announced, and they are…

May 21/Las Vegas, NV/Mandalay Bay Event Center
June 8/Philadelphia, PA/Wells Fargo Center
June 11/Toronto, Canada/Air Canada Centre
June 13/Detroit, MI/Palace of Auburn Hills
June 14/Cleveland, OH/Quicken Loans Arena
June 16/East Rutherford, NJ/Izod Center
June 18/Uniondale, NY/Nassau Colliseum

Participating in this summer’s tour — titled Glee! Live in Concert! — will be castmembers Lea Michele (Rachel), Cory Monteith (Finn), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Kevin McHale (Artie), Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina), Mark Salling (Puck), Dianna Agron (Quinn), Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum, Jr. (Mike), as well as tour virgins Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Darren Criss (Blaine).

The previously-announced European leg of the tour kicks off June 22 in Manchester, England.

And now for the ticket info: Select tix will be available to AMEX cardholders in an exclusive presale beginning Friday, Feb. 11; tickets go on sale to the general public for most cities on Saturday, Feb. 19 at 10:00 a.m. (Tickets for the Boston concert go on sale Friday, Feb. 18 at 10:00 a.m.; Toronto goes on sale Friday, Feb. 18 at noon and Sacramento Saturday, Feb. 19 at noon.) Tickets will be available via www.ticketmaster.com.

Any questions (aside from the obvious, “Manhattanites seriously have to travel to Jersey to see this thing”)?

Tags: ,

Comments (104)

• I was wondering why Glee is not coming to Oregon, my friend and I really wanted to be among other people who understand our Glee love.
    Love,
    The Gleekiest Gleek in the world.

Comment by gleeker – February 27, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OH!! and I was wondering when Glee is going to be on because stupid American Idol took Glee’s place…neh.

Comment by gleeker – February 27, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OH!! and I was wondering when Glee is going to be on because American Idol took Glee’s place…neh.

Comment by gleeker – February 27, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • do u know when they are coming to connecutt

Comment by nathalie – February 28, 2011 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why not MIAMI????? cmon rlly? Miami is MADE of gleeks!!!

Comment by Alex – March 12, 2011 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TEXASSSSSS! )))):

Comment by Cortney – April 12, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on! PORTLAND OREGON HAS GLEEKS TO!!!

Comment by Jacob – May 11, 2011 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is this area called the Pacific Northwest that has many Gleeks there! Sure, we don’t have any “famous” cities, but we have people!!! Why book three California dates if you completely ignore a entire portion of the US????? You guys need to plan this out better becuase you kinda lost me as a fan… :(

Comment by Biaflu – May 14, 2011 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t believe they’re not coming to Vancouver,BC!!!

Comment by M.Badesha – May 17, 2011 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET!!! I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND THERE NOT COMING!! I WAS AREADY MAKING POSTERS AND I BOUGHT A GLEE SHIRT!!! ME AND MY SISTER WATCH GLEE EVERY WEEK.. I THINK THERE TRYING TO MAKE ME PISSED OFF!!!!

Comment by lyndsey stiepleman – May 20, 2011 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • plz go to dallas TX you guys are my idol plz plz plz if you dont i won’t be getting my birthday present. :( PLZ

Comment by brianna – May 27, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pleasssseee come to Vancouver!!! <3 I love glee!!!

Comment by Taylor – May 28, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so, what happened to the south ? missing FL

Comment by Daniela – May 30, 2011 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IM GOINNG WITH MY T BEST FRIEEEEENDDDDDDDDS :D

YAAH TRICCK, YAAAH.

I cant wait, im superduper excited !

TORONTO BITCHEEEES.

Comment by GleeFanForever – June 9, 2011 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Florida.. :/ Maybe Next time?? I know every 9- 50+ Girl/Women would love to have you in our new Amway Arena (Orlando) !!!!! :D

Comment by Elizabeth – June 15, 2011 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • they’re not coming to Texas ?!?!? Or Dallas?!?!? WHAT :((((((

Comment by Ashley – June 16, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Edmonton, Alberta should get to see glee live and not have the Canadians travel all the way to Toronto. Or at least have one on every province!! That way it would be better! I really wanna see glee… :( =P

Comment by Erika – June 26, 2011 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Atlanta , GA ? :(

Comment by Marisa – June 30, 2011 03:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What? No Vancouver? You gotta be kidding me. Darn it I was so excited.

Comment by Sarah – July 3, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME TO TEXAS! This state’s fulla Gleeks! We love y’all down here! :D

Comment by Sophie – September 24, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post