Breaking: Glee! Live in Concert! North American Tour Dates Announced!

Gleeks, allow me to introduce you to your summer plans.

The dates for Glee‘s second annual North American concert tour have been announced, and they are…

May 21/Las Vegas, NV/Mandalay Bay Event Center
June 8/Philadelphia, PA/Wells Fargo Center
June 11/Toronto, Canada/Air Canada Centre
June 13/Detroit, MI/Palace of Auburn Hills
June 14/Cleveland, OH/Quicken Loans Arena
June 16/East Rutherford, NJ/Izod Center
June 18/Uniondale, NY/Nassau Colliseum

Participating in this summer’s tour — titled Glee! Live in Concert! — will be castmembers Lea Michele (Rachel), Cory Monteith (Finn), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Kevin McHale (Artie), Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina), Mark Salling (Puck), Dianna Agron (Quinn), Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum, Jr. (Mike), as well as tour virgins Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Darren Criss (Blaine).

The previously-announced European leg of the tour kicks off June 22 in Manchester, England.

And now for the ticket info: Select tix will be available to AMEX cardholders in an exclusive presale beginning Friday, Feb. 11; tickets go on sale to the general public for most cities on Saturday, Feb. 19 at 10:00 a.m. (Tickets for the Boston concert go on sale Friday, Feb. 18 at 10:00 a.m.; Toronto goes on sale Friday, Feb. 18 at noon and Sacramento Saturday, Feb. 19 at noon.) Tickets will be available via

Any questions (aside from the obvious, “Manhattanites seriously have to travel to Jersey to see this thing”)?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Jac says:

I think Calgary AB needs to be on the list! That would be wonderful!

• Kristine says:

Ikr!!!! Why dont they come to calgary?!?!?!?!? They have to!!!!!! Now i am so sad booo hoooo :( :( :(

• Moonshoes Potter says:

Omg, i thought i was one of the few that thought this. i heard there was one in vancouver, and im trying to go there, anyone know about where the schedule is, i cant find it.

• Louis says:

The best way, I found on the internet to grab the most premium tickets more faster quicker and easier is using Ticketmaster bot software. This software bypasses all the ip hassles.

Actually, it pulls out most valuable tickets quickly without any manual efforts. You dont need to worry about the webpages/IPs etc. Brokers use it for grabbing bulk tickets of most valuable events

2. Connie says:

Woohoo I’m so going to Toronto to see them!

3. Moe says:

No Texas dates boohoo

4. Briana says:

Requesting tickets as my birthday present.

5. Megan says:

Nashville, TN???

6. Jennifer says:

They never show any love for Dallas! We have Gleeks here too :(

7. ashley says:

Not fair! Why can’t there be more Canadian dates! There are a ton of GLEEK’s up here in Canada! Toronto’s to far from Edmonton. *dislike*

• AlistairCrane says:

Toronto’s the only city in Canada that matters. :-D

• Marie says:

Let me guess AlistaireCrane…you live in Toronto so of course you feel you guys are the centre of the universe and deserve the concert.
        I agree more Canadian dates need to be posted including Winnipeg & Calgary/Edmonton. They have toured the states before, give us a chance.

• AlistairCrane says:

Let me guess Marie, you’re just another jealous non-Torontonian!

• Moonshoes Potter says:

I agree totally with that, they should come to our side. I heard they were going to vancouver, but i dont see it anywhere… :( my grandpa lives in vancouver and said they’re going there…

8. da says:

I guess the south isn’t considered a part of the United States anymore. We are so often excluded from major tours. It really sucks. I have been so hopeful for months that I would get to go to a Glee show this summer. Thanks a lot for thinking of all your fans, Glee.

9. Serin says:

Yeah they really do mean NORTH America. Would it kill fox to actually have the Tour stop in Southern states?
    It pisses me off, While I am disappointed that they wont stop in New Orleans, they should have least stop in Texas. Three of the actors of the show are from the state.

• Jason says:

I was thinking the same thing. I figured Atlanta or DC would have had dates…but Indianapolis, Detroit and Cleveland. Most all of the dates are within a few hours drive of another city. I am in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and the closest city is Philadelphia which is 7 hours from here.

• Nicole says:

I KNOW!!! We all got deprived last year and I was extremely upset. This year they were suppose to and now they’re not? I mean if the Southern states would want to go – we would have to travel like 5 states. Why can’t they atleast have 2 tour dates down here? ALL SOUTHERN STATE GLEEKS ARE BEING DEPRIVED OF THEIR GLEE!!! :(

10. Tony Black says:

5 stops in California and not a single stop anywhere near Georgia?

11. Jane says:

Why not Miami? Will they add dates?

12. Blink says:

So happy to see Glee coming into Canada! There’s still tons of time for them to add additional dates to other Canadian cities. My guess is they wanna see how sales are in Toronto first.

13. MIke says:

Yeah I was seriously hoping for a stop somewhere in the south…NOT one stop anywhere in the south…are we like social pariahs here or what?

14. Danielle says:

Why does it say on that they will be at Mohegan Sun but it’s not listed here?

15. Melanie says:

At least one southern stop would be nice!

16. Ryan says:

DARN it no Dallas! Since I cant frakin curse ;)

17. Kenny says:

Dear, Glee,

There’s this area of the U.S. called the South. You’ve covered every possible region with your tour dates except one. A little obvious, Glee organizers. I don’t feel discriminated against at all. Not one bit. Even Canada! Geez.

• Stosh15 says:

Apparently tour organizers don’t realize that Gleeks actually do exist south of the Mason-Dixon line. It’s great they have increased the number of performances from last summer, but extremely disappointed with the fact that ONCE AGAIN there are no southern dates.

18. Betty says:

come on! how about Virginia?!

19. Erin says:

Will the select tickets for AMEX cardholders be available through starting Friday the 11th or somewhere else??

20. John C. Bunnell says:

I knew Portland (either Oregon or Maine) was a long shot, but nothing in Seattle or Vancouver BC, and three in southern California?

Geographical balance, not so much.

• Biaflu says:

I think the exact same thing!!! They always forget about us, or when they do remember us, they put the concert in a very small place or they put it on a day that works for barely anyone. We need our Glee!!!!

21. David says:

Seriously? No Radio City Music Hall this year???

22. Mel. says:

I’m so excited… I just gleed a little.

23. Dan says:

Wow, stop your complaining people. At least they’re coming out and doing SOME concerts here in the States for us. Aren’t they doing a tour in the UK later in June? Plus they are entitled to a summer vacation themselves BEFORE they have to go back before season 3 starts filming. If you really want to see a concert… pick your poison, buy the ticket and decide if you’re doing to drive or get on a plane.

Some people are so greedy…

• Katy says:

Not everyone can afford to travel to one of these cities. They have managed to COMPLETELY avoid the South, which means that if I wanted to go to any of these I would have to take a few days off work, buy a plane ticket or drive for a very VERY long time, plus pay for a hotel, in addition to the ticket itself. We aren’t saying they should make the tour longer or take away from their break, we are just saying that they should’ve gone for a bit more geographical variety instead of completely ignoring the southern states in the US. Orlando, Miami, Atlanta, New Orleans, Dallas, Phoenix, Houston, Austin… those are just some of the cities I can think of off the top of my head.

And people are also angry because this isn’t the first time something like this has happened. Sadly, tours ignoring the south is becoming very common. This is just another one to add to the list.

• Luke says:

They probably have such a short amount of time to work with as it is… so working with the cities as it is makes it easier for traveling purposes (talent and getting the set pieces moved around). I can’t afford a ticket anyway, I’m just glad they even bother to go around to ONE city. We’re lucky they do it at all.

• David says:

True, they have a limited time, but that still doesn’t explain 5 (FIVE!!!) California shows and not one in the South. cut your CA tours to 3, push up the rest, and stick a show in Atlanta and another in New Orleans or Dallas. That makes shows available within 5 hours for most southerners. And it makes shows within 5 hours for Californians. Seems fair.

• Maria says:

I understand that time is gold…and they are pretty busy with the episodes and they have a life too. Im from Florida and I was so excited because I thoguht that they might at least come to Orlando..and I live in Miami…I swear I would haven driven those 4 hours with joy! I would have even gone to talahassee if necessary or GA! but no they are not coming anywhere near. I dont think its far they are having so many chows in California…why cant San Diego residents drive to LA??? Its unfair for us Southerners. I feel left out

24. anothercrazycanuck says:

Looks like I will be spending my birthday in Toronto at the Glee concert!

25. alex says:

Dear Glee,
    don’t add dates so Darren can go make another Potter musical. Ok, thanks.

• Nia says:

Alex, I couldn’t agree more! Doesn’t look like it now though… At the very, very least – the dates don’t coincide with LeakyCon. I’m sure that Leaky will release video from that event soon after the convention.

• Moonshoes Potter says:

Although I REALLY want to see this concert more, I have to agree with you alex. Starkid says they have the plan for a threequel, all they need is Darren, so I’d rather have that first.

26. Melissa says:

I am offended by the lack of Texas.

27. stacerino says:

Fox CT Hartford said the tour was going to Mohegan Sun June 7th.,0,2403093.column

28. Laura says:

Not only are they excluding the southern US but 98% of Canada. Can they even call it a NORTH AMERICAN tour if they’re only making one stop outside of the US? Vancouver has TONS of gleeks here, so does Edmonton. C’mon Glee, if you’re gonna hit Toronto then try to come to other major Canadian cities. And hit some of of the Southern US. So, thanks for getting half of our hopes up then crushing them.

29. Francisco says:

And what about Florida???

• Patricia says:

Yep. That’s how much I love glee.

• Maria says:

Im from Floridaaa I want to protest!!!!!!! its not fair I have waited for the damn tour dates and the day I saw them I almost had a cardiac arrest

• Nola Gary says:

Yea Floridan Gleeks, stand up! we gotta get a show down here or at least somewhere in the South. I love Glee, but its way to time consuming and expensive to travel north for the show. Glee please be more considerate of your southern fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Teresa says:

I would kill for them to come anywhere in Florida.

31. JDHetherington says:

I would rather Ashley Fink instead of Darren Criss. Lauren is by far more important than Blaine. For one thing she’s a part of New Directions. All Blaine does is sing solos (and with Sue Sylvester Super Bowl Shuffle came the awkward pointless Bills Bills Bills, that wasn’t even in the original script…..)

32. Ashley says:

• Blink says:

According to Ticketmaster, just a ticket (so not including those pesky service fees) tickets range from $19.50 US to $89 US. I’m hoping for cheaper Canadian tickets, but sadly the world doesn’t work that way.

33. carly says:

sooo going to the toronto one (Y)
    goooo gleeeee <3

34. elia says:

What why Toronto only? Why not Vancouver or even Seattle. I mean come on! theres five Californian concerts yet it barely covers the rest of North America jeez

35. KGleek says:

People, this is probably the FIRST LEG of the tour…these are real people who are also taping episodes and having their own lives…I’m sure they will show the South some love next time around, and us Californian’s will be upset that time…

• Serin says:

They didn’t come to any southern states last year. This is the North American Tour. They already said that they were going to do a European Tour so I really do believe that this is it for North America and once again the Southern States get ignored.
      I just point out that four of the actors on the show right now (even if Ashley isn’t on the tour) are originally from Texas and you would think that they would at least stop there, but they didn’t even put it on the list. It’s very disappointing and I know it isn’t the cast fault it’s Fox.
      I already knew my state (Louisiana) would get left out but I am disappointed in Fox for leaving out Texas.

36. heather says:

No Missouri dates either. Some people cant afford to travel hours and hours for a show. I’m probably gonna miss out AGAIN.

37. brittany says:

how come the toronto concert date has not been added to ticketmaster yet?

38. PJ says:

39. Lauren says:

Aaargh. A month before I get to America. Oh well.

40. C says:

crappers… i was really looking forward to seeing Darren Criss but no Arizona date. 5 dates in California though, really guys??

41. Kristen says:

Philly’s closer, but since Wells Fargo does their own tickets and their server is TERRIBLE, guess I’m going to Jersey.

42. danielle says:

What happened to the june 7 date at mohegan sun in ct???

43. Maria says:

I think that its not fair that Glee Live Tour is going all around California and forgetting all those fans they have in many other states such as Florida. Its even going to Ireland again not fair -_____-

44. Sarah says:

Dooes anybody know how much tickets are for the show? I’m seeing the Toronto, Canada one and I need the ticket prices ASAP!!!!! If you know PLEASE reply to this comment!!!

45. Quadra says:

I figured Victoria BC would be on there, common, it’s Cory’s hometown! D’:

46. Bill says:

Will the Glee tickets for the Air Canada Centre be available during the AMEX presale? A search on both and does not return any matches for Glee performing in Toronto.

47. Toini says:

I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 Glee!!! I'm gonna beg my parents to get me tickets to the Toronto show!!!!!

48. Raheel says:

We have solution to purchase bulk tickets as soon as they get onsale i.e the best available tickets from all the ticketing websites like , , , please contact us on:

49. Deborah Ann says:

Yes, they did tour the states, but only did four shows.

50. HEy I am the WORLDS BIGGEST GLEE FFAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Cory Monteith(FINN) is from the Vancouver Island/Vancouver area!!! So like why not do a concert in is home regon!?!?!I LOVE GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz Cory Monteith if you read this plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz get Ryan to get a concert in Vancouver!!! US island girls LLLOOOVVVEEE YOU!!!!!!I have 46 posters of you on my wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHESS!!! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FRIENDS CALL ME ‘MRS.MONTEITH’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZLPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ GET A CONCERT IN THE VANCOUVER AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!