Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Glee, Gossip Girl, Community, House and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? You can send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Rumor has it you got a preview screener of the Friday Night Lights finale. Thoughts? —Jamie
It’s too soon. Sorry.

Question: Does the Friday Night Lights finale contain a flash-forward element? —Jesse
Ausiello:
Lordy, you people are relentless. Can’t you let a man grieve? Yes, there’s a montage-y leap forward — less than a year, more than a month — at the end of Wednesday’s super-sized swan song on DirecTV. Prepare yourselves, because it packs an emotional punch the likes of which I have not experienced, well, ever. The final scene in particular just destroyed me. I’m so not ready to let go of these characters. Speaking of The End, I’ll be posting a post mortem with exec producer Jason Katims immediately following the finale. If you’re not a complete basket case — heck, even if you are — I strongly recommend you drop by and give it a read.

Question: Any Glee scoop? Will Emma face off with Gwyneth Paltrow for stealing Will? —Bridget
Ausiello:
Considering Emma’s married to John Stamos, I don’t think “stealing” is the right word here. But the recovering germaphobe’s feathers will be ruffled by Holly’s return, and not just because of the Will factor. Turns out Emma is now the advisor of McKinley High’s celibacy club, so while sex-ed substitute Holly’s impromptu contraceptive demonstration may get the Glee Club all hot and bothered, it just gets Miss Priss bothered. In other Glee news… did you see this?!

Question: NCIS scoop please — ideally Tiva-related? —Charles
Ausiello:
Shameless teen Cameron Monaghan is guest-starring in a spring episode as Nick, a kid accused of killing his father. What does that have to do with Tony and Ziva, you ask? Um… I think maybe they interrogate him?

Question: Is House doing anything special for its upcoming 150th episode? —Jessica
Ausiello:
That depends. Does the return of Thirteen qualify as “special” to you?

Question: Got any Private Practice scoop? —Melissa
Look who’s leaving!

Question: Any word what brings Cougar Town‘s cul-de-sac crew to Hawaii later this season? —Richard
Ausiello:
It’s not a vacation, as I suspected. Per EP Kevin Biegel, “They’re going there to save Travis.”

Question: So, now that I am hooked on Blue Bloods, will Tom Selleck ever put on a Hawaiian shirt when he is off duty? Would be fun. —Ellen
Ausiello:
He should be more concerned about sporting a Kevlar vest, seeing as chief of police Frank will be the target of an assassination attempt later this month. “It’s big stakes,” Will Estes (who plays Jamie, the youngest Reagan) tells TVLine’s Matt Mitovich of the intense sweeps episode. And whereas Blue Bloods often splits off family members into their own stories, this crisis will bring them together — especially in the name of nailing the culprits. Previews Estes: “Everybody wants a piece of those guys, bad.”

Question: When does your swag-for-charity auction end? —Michael
Ausiello:
On Sunday! Hurry up! There are still some amazing deals to be had!

Question: Chuck fans are mobilizing at www.wegiveachuck.com — spread the word, please! — Michelle C
Ausiello:
Consider the word spread! BTW, EP Josh Schwartz is quick to point out that Chuck‘s ratings, for the most part, have been “solid” this season. “I think [NBC] is really happy with how we’ve done,” he adds. “We remain ever hopeful about a fifth season.” Still, just to be safe we should all do our part and start raising some serious hell!

Question: Can I please have some Nikita scoop? — Patricia
Ausiello:
Not only can you have some, I’ve got Shane West to give it to you. Take it away, Shane! “I just discovered how the season is technically going to end,” he tells TVLine’s own Megan Masters, “although we have six episodes [left] to shoot and I don’t know what’s going to happen in each [one]. But if it ends the way they want it to, it’s certainly not going to be at all how it started.” (Ed. note: We call that a game-changer!) “I believe that Jayden, played by Tiffany Hines, will graduate [to agent] sometime soon,” West continues. “They’re getting out of the recruit stuff, so we can get out of Division. It opens up the show to more possibilities [next season].”

Question: Anything on Thursday’s Valentine’s Day-themed episode of The Office? —Cindy
Ausiello:
Best episode of the season, IMHO. Story-wise, the Gabe-Erin-Andy triangle takes a turn I (and Erin) did not see coming.

Question: Parenthood scoop? —Tara
Ausiello:
Here are three words you don’t often read: I was wrong. It turns out Jasmine has absolutely nothing to do with the upcoming storyline involving Richard Dreyfuss’ theater-producer character. The plot actually revolves around Sarah. “The two form an unlikely bond,” explains EP Jason Katims, “that helps Sarah rediscover her creativity and start a new chapter in her life.”

Question: Give me some 90210 scoop! -Gregory
Ausiello:
I found out where the show is going with this Annie/Grey Gardens storyline and I’m… intrigued. (Hint: It involves ***e*, and lots of it.) Elsewhere, Jen’s headed back to town to reclaim that pretty little accessory she calls a son. And if she has to accuse Ryan of being an unfit father to accomplish that, so be it!

Question: I’m loving Community. Got anything good about my favorite underachieving college students? —Erin
Ausiello:
Big doins in this week’s Valentine’s Day-themed ep, one of my favorites of the season and one of the best showcases ever for the hilarious Gillian Jacobs. So here’s what goes down…

* Two characters of the same sex move in together.
* Two characters of the same sex make out.
* One character is revealed to have crabs.
* One character proposes a threesome involving his best friend and a stranger lady.
* The previous four scoops represent completely independent, non-overlapping storylines.

Question: Any word if Scott Porter will be sticking around The Good Wife? ­—Andrew
Ausiello:
There is word, and it’s a bit of a bummer: Porter is shooting his final episode this week. But EP Michelle King says it’s “possible we haven’t seen the last” of Blake. In the meantime, here’s a scooplet about his farewell ep (slated to air on March 22). “Kalinda finds a way to undermine Blake,” teases King, “although there’s a sense that his parting shot is particularly potent.”

Question: A Good Wife scoop please? —Jen
Ausiello:
Lockhart Gardner’s drug-dealing client, Lemond Bishop, resurfaces in the aforementioned March 22 episode, although this time he comes to the firm with a more personal problem.

Question: Any word on whether the 3XK storyline will be revisited on Castle this season? I loved the interaction between him and Castle. —Hazal
Ausiello:
If the infamous Triple Killer returns, it probably won’t be until next fall.

Question: Loved Gossip Girl‘s last episode! Packed with great Dan/Blair moments. But the end made me worried: Is this the last of their storyline? —Fernanda
Ausiello:
Nope. The Dan/Blair plot — arguably one of the show’s most entertaining ever — remains front and center throughout February. In fact, there’s a doozy of a cliffhanger involving the reluctant couple at the end of the Feb. 28 episode — and I mean cliffhanger in the truest sense of the word: Following that ep, GG goes off the air for six whole weeks.

Question: I would love some True Blood scoop! —Beth
Ausiello:
Alcide’s getting an after-hours boss. The show is casting the role of Raoul, a tough, intense white dude in his early 40s who also happens to be the werewolf packmaster of Shreveport. Curiously, interested applicants must be shorter than Joe Manganiello. Good luck finding an unemployed actor in Hollywood under 8-foot-6!

Question: I am still in shock over Nate’s death on Southland! First Kevin Alejandro gets killed off Ugly Betty and now Southland too? Why do these crazy TV execs kill off such a gorgeous man?! Please tell me I will still get to see Kevin on True Blood! —Andi
Ausiello:
Not only will he be back, but Jesus is getting an origin arc! Alan Ball will be digging into the gay witch’s creepy backstory this season, complete with flashbacks to the mid-80s when he was living in the Chihuahuan desert with his protective mother and terrifying, intimidating brujo of a grandfather.

Question: I know you absolutely loathe One Tree Hill, but I’d still like a scoop or two. —Spigner
Ausiello:
I resemble that remark! Here’s something juicy: Remember the hit-and-run that triggered Brooke and Jamie’s near-death river plunge in this fall’s big hurricane episode? That little whodunit will be revisited in a big way later this season.

Question: Just thought I’d check to see if you’d managed to get a sneak peek at the full playlist for the Grey’s Anatomy musical episode and/or any plot details. —Jenrinda
Ausiello:
I can pretty much confirm that the episode will be told from Callie’s hallucinatory POV. The Off Off Off Off Off-Broadway show unfolds during a medical crisis involving her unborn baby. Apparently, life/death stakes + hormones + happy meds = Snow Patrol cover songs!

Question: I need some scoop on my favorite show, The Big Bang Theory. Are Leonard and Penny getting back together for good? Marissa
Ausiello:
If Amy Farrah Fowler and Bernadette have anything to say about it, it seems likely. “There’s an ongoing Penny/Leonard story developing that Bernadette and I are trying to facilitate Penny in,” Mayim Bialik recently told TVLine before insisting she couldn’t say any more. Mayhaps she’s eager to do all that she can to ensure that she’s invited back next season?  “I hope [I'll be back],” she admitted. “But I really don’t know. This industry is really funny and weird.” Heck, to hear her tell it, she isn’t even sure if she’ll be invited back next week. “They keep us guessing. Sometimes they claim scripts aren’t written, and I think I should believe them because I don’t get them until the night before!”

Question: Got any more deets on Connie Britton’s in-the-works FX drama? —Amy
Ausiello:
Only this exclusive (and wholly obvious) tidbit from series creator David O. Russell: “It’s going to be a badass show.”

Question: I’m loving Parks and Recreation being back on air! I’m also loving the chemistry between Leslie and Ben. Any plans for them to actually get together in the near future? —Kelly
Ausiello:
Maybe not “together,” but certainly closer. In the March 3 episode about the long-in-the-works Harvest Festival, the civic-minded lonely hearts share a really nice moment. Maybe that’ll tide you over? If not, I’ll throw in that the can’t-miss installment also involves an animal erection and a flirtation between Rashida Jones’ Ann and Ronnie from Jersey Shore — or at least his twin. Oh, and Mo Collins gives a mini tour de force as Pawnee Today anchor Joan Callamezzo. Just be there.

Question: Please tell me Smallville‘s two-hour series finale is not going to be titled “Finale Part 1″ and “Finale Part 2,” as is being reported. —April
Ausiello:
I’m 97 percent certain those are placeholders. My advice? Chillax! (FYI: Still no news re: Rosenbaum. And no news continues to be bad news.)

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Megan Masters, Andy Patrick and Vlada Gelman)

Comments (129)

• I would love some Blaine and Kurt scoop on Glee! You have any per chance?

Comment by Alex – February 8, 2011 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I call them “Blurt”. The people who came up with “Klaine” aren’t very creative.

Comment by AlistairCrane – February 8, 2011 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can tell you this much… They aren’t going to be a couple. Just friends.

Comment by Angel – February 8, 2011 10:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, because God forbid a gay boy like Kurt have a boyfriend…

Comment by AlistairCrane – February 9, 2011 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • no, because god forbid a gay boy like kurt whold have a boy friend

(as in boy who is his friend)

Comment by shir – February 9, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • ohhh snap.

Comment by bleu – February 9, 2011 04:03 PM PDT
      • I think that Kurt’s going to end up with the football player who was bullying him. I think the guy is secretly nice and likes him. Something needs to happen so Kurt returns to Mckinley high before the season end because its ridiculous that he’s still at the private school and not back in the Glee club where he belongs! Maybe if The Warblers lose at Regionals it will push him back there.

Comment by Jessica – February 12, 2011 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t really care about guest stars on NCIS… I care about the main cast! It didn’t even need to be Tiva related and it could have been better than THAT scoop!

Comment by Lyss – February 8, 2011 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed…there was no Tiva there!!!! WE WANT TIVA!!!! OTP!!!

Comment by Marissa – February 9, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes. Dair storyline is really interesting and I want to see more.

Comment by cibele – February 8, 2011 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ME TOO. It’s been a while since I truly enjoyed the show. Dan/Blair is interesting.

Comment by kay – February 9, 2011 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any one else think 90210 has gotten really dumb – I mean more dumb than usual?

Comment by Kara – February 8, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Only you. The rest of us love it. So shut your yap.

Comment by Jason – February 9, 2011 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 90210 got dumb the minute they stopped using vets like Brenda and Kelly.

Comment by AlistairCrane – February 9, 2011 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PARENTHOOD!!! But I already knew this spoiler. That’s okay, though, because I LOVE seeing it in your AskAusiello. Hope it’s there a lot. LOVE this show.

Comment by Carrie – February 8, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE BE ANNIE AND BRITTAPLEASE BE ANNIE AND BRITTAPLEASE BE ANNIE AND BRITTAPLEASE BE ANNIE AND BRITTAPLEASE BE ANNIE AND BRITTAPLEASE BE ANNIE AND BRITTAPLEASE BE ANNIE AND BRITTAPLEASE BE ANNIE AND BRITTAPLEASE BE ANNIE AND BRITTAPLEASE BE ANNIE AND BRITTA

Comment by dav54 – February 8, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hahaha!

Comment by Jenny – February 8, 2011 10:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank You for saying what every straight male who’s a community fan was thinking. Your comment made my day.

Comment by Thank You – February 9, 2011 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • - I am super excited for Community now!

- I am loving Dair on Gossip Girl- officially the only reason I’m still watching the show. I just hope it doesn’t turn out to just be smoke and mirrors. I want substance.

Comment by Stephanie – February 8, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are smoke and mirrors. Blair is with the Prince this week on set. It’s over. Done with.

Comment by MSC – February 8, 2011 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • um, DID YOU READ THE SPOILER?????
        Dair is not over yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by l – February 9, 2011 05:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • So funny how all of those nitwit fangirls just wouldn’t shut their mouth about “Chuck & Blair, Blair & Chuck”….please just gag me. They just didn’t wanna trust the show’s producers to deliver great stories, like Blair and Dan, because they’d much rather–apparently–just watch C/B walk down the street, arm in arm, doing absolutely nothing.

Yeah, great show that would be, idjits. Howzabout you just let the pros do their job, and you do yours: be a viewer. And not a whiny one.

Comment by Jason – February 9, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • YES THIS!

Comment by emily – February 9, 2011 08:34 PM PDT
          • Haha, THIS so much.

Comment by kay – February 9, 2011 11:00 PM PDT
  • Please please please, get Leonard/Penny back together for good!

Comment by Nicole – February 8, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like True Blood is going to be a massive cluster you know what this season. Again. I wish there were fewer new characters and more focus on the core existing characters that made the series what it is. Oh well.

Comment by CC – February 8, 2011 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh shut up. The third season was the best yet!

Comment by AlistairCrane – February 8, 2011 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is why I will be recording, then fastforwarding to the Eric scenes. The rest is just filler. It’s sad, really.

Comment by Michelle – February 8, 2011 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please AB stop adding characters to True Blood and just focus on the main characters. It is to much. In fact I want some characters to go away and never come back. Please do not ruin my favorite guilty pleasure.

Comment by MW – February 9, 2011 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Stop whining!! This character will probably have maybe 5 minutes of screen time the whole season. People freaked out about new additions in Season 3, and a lot of those characters were basically extras!

Comment by AlistairCrane – February 9, 2011 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • actually imo they are staying pretty close to the book series… which is weird for most tv series based on a book…

Comment by simi – February 9, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any chance Terry Shuester will be getting a storyline (I know that term can only be used loosely on this show) on Glee? I’m starting to feel bad for Jessalyn Gilsig. They’ve totally TR Knighted her.

Comment by John – February 8, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I miss Terri! I thought Ausiello said she’d be getting a story where she dated someone at the school…well, that story has yet to materialized. Please Glee, give Jessalyn something good to do!

Comment by AlistairCrane – February 8, 2011 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee scoop is amazing! so glad Gynweth is coming back!! Also, Finchel scoop please?? I’m dying! However I’m glad that Rachel isn’t being ridiculous about it and they are giving her a strong storyline. One final thing, Please please please spill the Bones scoop!! I’m going crazy about the Hannah exit and the V-day episode and the elevator episode!! Thank you!!

Comment by Kelly – February 8, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I need a Smallville scoop! Will Clark fly before the season finale?

Comment by Harrison – February 8, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have a feeling it won’t happen till the series finale. However, I really wish they would do it sooner!!!

Comment by Jenny – February 8, 2011 10:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Community scoop and for promoting http://www.wegiveachuck.com especially since Chuck got another 1.7 in the ratings for the latest episode. Next week looks really good with Carina and two other girl spies (can anyone say Charlie Angels homage?) coming back as Sarah’s old crew. Here’s hoping for an uptick in the ratings!

Comment by Joycee – February 8, 2011 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well that Tiva scoop was not helpful in the least but at least they were mentioned. Excited about Lenny on BBT–i miss them together!!! I hope Glee brings back Wemma since Finchel and now Sam/Quinn are over at the moment…..

Comment by Brenna – February 8, 2011 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The NCIS scoop kinda sucks.

Comment by Derek64 – February 8, 2011 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve fallen for Puck/Lauren. Can’t believe I’m hooked Glee now because of them.

Comment by Kelly – February 8, 2011 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • omg i feel the same way

Comment by l – February 9, 2011 05:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally ship Puckren now.

Comment by Amby – February 9, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • haha at the NCIS scoop! You really need to find a way to get into their set and steal us some good spoilers. Preferably some Abby/Gibbs/Tony spoilers.

Thanks for the info. though! It’s better than nothing! =D

Comment by Clarissa – February 8, 2011 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • who gives a crap about MR i am so sick to death of all your stuff about him when you could give us some good spoilers about the ones who are still there. like mabey will there be a clois wedding.i don’t know when the last time you gave us a clois one.so please for the love of god stop talking about the ones who jumped ship and focus on the one’s who stay’d.

Comment by dawn o – February 8, 2011 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I…have no idea what you just said.

Comment by Elizabeth – February 8, 2011 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I SAID STOP TALKING ABOUT THE MR FROM SMALLVILLE AND START TALKING ABOUT THE ONES WHO ARE STILL WITH THE SHOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW OR DO YOU WANT MY TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE.

Comment by dawn o – February 9, 2011 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Way to go, Dawn! You’ve obviously realized that being a mean biatch is the best way to get what you want. (Note the heavy sarcasm).

Maybe if you actually asked nicely, you know, like a normal person, Ausiello would oblige IF he had some tidbit of info with which to oblige. Maybe he doesn’t know anything like that.

Go back to the monks who made you out of energy and leave the rest of us normal fans alone.

Comment by Gil – February 9, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, Leonard and Penny. I just miss you two together. Penny, you love him. Admit it, grab him, hold him tight and never let him go. And Leonard, love her again. Please. You two belong together.

Comment by Gloria – February 8, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I genuinely do not understand why you think DB is the most entertaining story line so far. It feels so contrived and isolated, and it requires that Chuck and Serena be stuck with boring-as-hell guest stars. I can’t WAIT for it to be over…

Comment by Emily – February 8, 2011 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Supernatural please? Kthanks!

Comment by Erin – February 8, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m calling it now: Gabe dumps Erin because he’s in love with Andy.

Comment by Michael – February 8, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rosenbaum is really pissing me off. Doesn’t he realize how rabid these fans are? The ones who go to Comic Con every single year etc…? That if he doesn’t come back they will hunt him down and kill him, or at least throw trash at him and egg his car when he tries to show up to a reunion convention 20 years from now?

Comment by Ryan – February 8, 2011 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We won’t do that! Come on! He gave us 7 great years of Lex. I can’t be mad at him! I just know his fans will love him SOOOO much more if he comes back! It can only help his career!

Comment by Jenny – February 8, 2011 10:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jenny, you’re the only one who WON’T be egging MR.

Comment by AlistairCrane – February 9, 2011 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • So true. Rosenbaum’s career is done if he disses the final 10 eps. of the show that made him. Face it, none of us even know MR’s name if not for Smallville. Some appreciation, there, Mike.

Comment by Jason – February 9, 2011 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • bring the lex back from the start of the season he was more evil then what MR could ever be and i like him better way better.

Comment by dawn o – February 9, 2011 09:00 AM PDT
  • Thanks for the Castle scoop. I must admit I’m a little bummed that the 3xk killer won’t be back this season. Oh well, I’m sure there is other amazing stuff coming up and now something to look forward to next season.

Comment by Kate – February 8, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Supernatural scoop? You’re killing us! And what about Quinn and Finn on Glee? How long is Ryan Murphy going to inflict that horrible, boring, no chemistry couple on us?

Comment by Kate – February 8, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re: House’s 150th episode…YES I consider 13′s return to be special! I’m really not enjoying Masters, and I really miss what 13 brings to the team!

Comment by Lauren – February 8, 2011 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To me, special would be if they brought Thirteen back only to have her leave permanently.

The present team can’t hold a candle to the original team. Neither can the writing.

Comment by Ange – February 8, 2011 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Did you SEE the last episode? Best writing this season!

Comment by Ellie – February 8, 2011 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes, I did see it. And it was the only interesting storyline Masters has had so far. Superb episode. But I can’t wait for Thirteen to return.

Comment by Emgee – February 9, 2011 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • actually i kinda hated the old team I mean cameron was always moping over house or using chase and chase was…well being boring.
        the new team has just WAy more variety :)

Comment by l – February 9, 2011 05:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! And I really hope that there is going to be a lot of Chase/13 in the 150th episode.

Comment by Christine – February 10, 2011 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so excited about the DB news eeeee
    and yes, they are the best part of gossip girl and frankly the only reason I still watch this show. hopefully it continues :)

Comment by Edyta – February 8, 2011 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks Ausiello for mentioning wegiveachuck.com!!! My letter is already in the post.

Comment by Anna – February 8, 2011 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Supernatural scoop????? Please???? It’s by far the best show on TV

Comment by Ashley – February 8, 2011 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Three unconnected sentences. Nice.

Comment by Michael – February 8, 2011 11:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does the return of Thirteen qualify as “special” to you?

Comment by Hmm – February 8, 2011 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • +1. Maybe they aren’t doing anything special for the 150th. They didn’t for the 100th, purposely.

Comment by Ten – February 8, 2011 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not really.

Comment by Agree – February 8, 2011 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • aww

Comment by l – February 9, 2011 05:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I JUST realized this: with both you AND Matt W. M. working the same website, we get HALF as much scoop every week. I liked it when you guys competed. Now we just get one.

Comment by topoopon – February 8, 2011 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LMAO about the Grey’s Anatomy high on drugs storyline
    for the musical lol.

Oh and psyched to see GP back
    on Glee

Comment by Trew – February 8, 2011 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They need to come up with their own storylines and not rip off Chicago Hope. This is exactly like “Brain salad surgery” from season four. The death row inmate was done with Aaron in season three. GA episode 6.06 was already a good episode when they did it in season three in CH. And the list goes on…

Comment by Tinkerbell – February 9, 2011 01:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh please, what would Shonda Rhimes do without steeling ideas from ER and Chicago Hope?

Comment by martina – February 9, 2011 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s the 90210 one? (even if you do hate it, help please? :)

Comment by Leah – February 8, 2011 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hahaha House 150th does not sounds special at all, no. I like Olivia Wilde, but Thirteen going to fly around somewhere was kind of cool for the character and coming back to hang around House repeating himself and Cuddy turning into the most ridiculous administrator ever isn’t a celebration of much.

… How about a good episode?! With a new perspective on a real issue?! How about House does something interesting like care about a patient or not rely on sight gags and repeated jokes to make the 40 minutes go by?!

Too much? I’m sorry, I asked for too much. Having Thirteen come back is enough, show, don’t over tax yourself.

Comment by Derdriui – February 8, 2011 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let the Leonard/Penny plot go away! It’s not working. It never has worked. Just stop please. The show is so much better without it.

Comment by Remy – February 8, 2011 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let’s hope those titles are placeholders for the Smallville finale! I’m hoping for it to be called “Destiny.”

Comment by Michelle – February 8, 2011 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • O.k. now I’m even more impatient for Thursday to come with that Community scoop. Thanks!

Comment by Becca – February 8, 2011 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DAIR DAIR DAIR DAIR …. can’t wait !!!

Comment by Kawima – February 8, 2011 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh! Dan and Blair being more than frenemies has been nothing but mostly vomit-worthy, and he’s no where in her league. It was very telling on the episode the other night when she and Chuck finally got to have scenes again, and it was all sparkly. The other is just BlanD!!! And should be over as of yesterday.

Comment by Becca – February 8, 2011 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was looking forward to this week’s episode with Candace Bergen, but why do they ruin it by interjecting so much Cuddy? Alright, they are exploring the mother daughter relationship, but Ms. Edelstein cannot carry a scene in a suitcase, let alone the bulk of an episode. Mr. Laurie and Ms Tamblyn were great together and separately, and even the character of Taub showed a minor backbone, but one-expression Cuddy simply ruined the episode, which on storyline value had little to offer.

Comment by John P. – February 8, 2011 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think LE worked with the material she was given.

I think she was good here. It’s just that Cuddy’s motivation for behaving like a stupid child was was nonexistant, so what’s an actor to do? Women who get to the top don’t violate all the ethical guidelines and screw over their colleagues while following the stupid ways House uses to do simple things (because he has alienated the trust of his colleagues) just because they’re feeling scared and insecure. Without motivation, there’s no way to play the character properly.

Comment by Derdriui – February 9, 2011 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hugh Laurie is great on House, but why lately do they lose the character of House so we can see the comedy of Mr. Laurie. He is fantastic at comedy, don’t get me wrong, but the facial expressions and the miming scene were completely out of character for the good doctor, as have been many scenes with whoever seems to be writing the pathetic scripts of the last couple of years.

Comment by Mark – February 8, 2011 09:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So no real Tiva scoop, huh? How much of a threat is the new Rota agent going to be to them?

Thanks for the Castle scoop. Good to know they’re into long term planning.

Comment by Ange – February 8, 2011 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL! Someone is kind of on crack! Seriously, DB one of the most anticipated things on GG- I don’t think so. There is a lot of HATE for this OOC pairing and ,let’s be real and look at the ratings. DB is KILLING GG the more it’s promoted. You might want to quit sucking up to Josh and Stephane for once and tell it like it is.

Comment by wickedfun – February 8, 2011 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t like Dair so I certainly won’t be watching. How about I give you a scoop: Blair Waldorf spotted with the Prince this week. I guess Dair don’t make it. I’m glad, all they do is make me sick to my stomach.

Comment by MSC – February 8, 2011 09:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • um actually they do so bring a bucket!

Comment by l – February 9, 2011 05:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok so Glee is getting crazy confusing and frustrating with all the relationship drama… and spoilers for this season? Id also like to know if baby Beth and Shelby will return any time soon?

Comment by hannah – February 8, 2011 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To the NCIS TPTB: If you happen to read this I’m asking for something good between Tiva this season. Come on, guys. I know you don’t want to go too far because of the ‘Moonlight Curse’ or whatever, and that’s your call. But can we get a kiss or something? I watched JAG back in the day and DPB gave us a Harm/Mac kiss in season seven and it didn’t kill the show. If it’s not a kiss, something, anything, good? Right now it feels like they’re just spinning their wheels. Other than that, thanks for all the hard work and a good show.

Comment by Baller – February 8, 2011 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please Nbc let Chuck come back for season 5!!! love the show.it really makes my day..

Comment by mdz – February 8, 2011 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Attn: Smallville

Why not give him a bald wig thing and be done with it? We don’t care how it looks, we just want him back one last time.

Comment by Sourabh – February 8, 2011 10:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I refuse to see the fail that is BlanD. GG is in the toilet with that crap of a pairing. The fewest amount of people are tuning in ever after they pimped BlanD out.

I’m already in mourning for FNL- one of the greatest series on tv.

Comment by jenna! – February 8, 2011 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael rosenbaum is ruining my life

Comment by Matt – February 8, 2011 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • if that is the case you don’t have much of a life very sad.

Comment by dawn o – February 9, 2011 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post