Exclusive First Look: Greek's Cappie and Casey Face the 'Morning-After'

After the final moments of Monday’s Greek, it’s clear: Casey Cartwright is the ZBZ gal who partied just a little too hard Homecoming night (with Cappie!) and now she’s forced to face the consequences come morning — in the form of the morning-after pill.

But it’s your lucky day because we’ve got an exclusive first look at what happens when Cas and Cap wake to discover what really transpired between them, plus some scoop on what’s next for the will-they-won’t-they twosome.

Greek Set To Air Groundbreaking Morning-After Pill Episode

Per Cappie’s (Scott Michael Foster) style, the initial morning after interaction is full of quips and giggles, which you’ll see in our exclusive clip, but it turns serious for the pair once Casey (Spencer Grammer) gets, well, serious. Watch the sneak peek below, then read on for more Greek goodness:

Loading video...

Monday’s episode, written by one of our faves, 10 Things I Hate About You scribe Carter Covington, propels Greek‘s longstanding (but not currently together) lovebirds into a make it or break it situation, and ultimately the two will decide if they are a couple or not…with an outcome that should please the masses.

Don’t miss this special episode from Greek‘s final run this Monday, February 7, on ABC Family.

And be sure to hit the comments with your morning-after episode thoughts!

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: First Look, Scoop, Spoilers, Video

1. Elle says:

The show needs to end with Cappie & Casey together. They are perfect soul mates.

2. JB says:

Any way we can get these videos on a smartphone? I can’t get them on my blackberry or IPod touch.

3. JB says:

4. EveDallas says:

haha… I totally realized this whole thing after I watched the sneak peek of Katherine and Casey talking about Katherine’s Fling with Beaver. I think that is where she was previous to this clip. I thought.. OMG! this would be crazy if that happened! They have to end the show with them together. They cant just be like yo-yos for the rest of their lives!

5. Samantha says:

While I think this will be a great Casey/Cappie episode, I still don’t quite get why a morning-after pill episode is so “groundbreaking”? It’s a pill, with hormones, that stops you from getting pregnant. Sounds a lot like birth control pill to me, which we all know is not groundbreaking. Yes, it’s a larger dose of hormones meant to stop a pregnancy after sex, and not before, but still. It’s not an abortion, it’s not an abortion pill, it doesn’t end a pregnancy, it just stops one from happening. And since birth control pills stopped being groundbreaking, oh, back when my grandmother was young, why is the morning-after pill such a huge deal?!

• alex says:

Yeah they covered this on Degrassi and it was no big.

• Lacie says:

While I agree with you that the morning after pill is not groundbreaking or a “big deal”. Others may disagree depending on when you think “life” starts. The morning after pill doesn’t just keep you from getting pregnant, it actually thickens the lining of the uterus and makes it a “warzone” for an egg which makes it difficult for that egg to implant itself into the uterus to grow. But this egg is fertilized. So depending on if you feel that life begins when sperm meets egg or only after the egg is implanted into the uterus is what makes this drug controversial. Again, it’s all personal choice, but that just explains why this episode could be controversial.

6. MA says:

Seriously I don’t think the morning after pill is that big a deal. If she’s already pregnant it won’t end the pregnancy. It’ll just stop one from happening if she’s not pregnant yet. Just like a birth control pill only after the fact. I agree with Samantha.

7. N says:

She’s gonna end up being pregnant. It just makes too much sense at this point. I’m just using pure ‘tv show logic’ if you will. It’s predictable just like Rusty and Ashley. We’ll see, we’ll see.

8. CE says:

Nope, she is not going to end up pregnant. Just a little hype to keep you watching the show. It’s too tacky for the script… for this particular couple. Another couple on the show – yes, I could see that happening. For these two, it will be a wake up call in regard to their own relationship. One of the many events that will ultimately lead them to a more serious commitment in the future. I would love the see them do a dream sequence with Cappie as a father though!!!

• jojo says:

I totally agree with you CE. It would be awsome if they did a years from now shot showing Cappie and Casey married with kids.

• Liz says:

I also agree with you CE! There is no way she will be pregnant, and I REALLY hope it leads to a deeper commitment between the two of them! We’ve seen so much back-wards and forwards, this is their last chance they either need to figure things out properly or move on for good, and I am hoping for the first! Also, if we got a snippet of the future in the last episode and it involved being a family (even just the two of them)…that would be awesome. Just saying.. :D

9. Brock says:

It’s a terrific and powerful storyline and BRAVO to the writers. Hope the “religious right-wing” back the h#ll off and don’t create a %$#^storm!