Exclusive

Detroit 1-8-7 Exclusive: Jericho Alum Cast as Fitch's Ex-Wife

Fitch’s ex is finally dropping by Detroit 1-8-7, and the lovely lady will be played by Alicia Coppola!

An ABC spokesperson confirms to TVLine that Coppola, who you’ll most likely remember as Jericho‘s Mimi Clark, has been cast as Linda Gerraty, the much-talked about but never seen former wife of Michael Imperioli’s Fitch.

Detroit 1-8-7 Scoop: Three Big Reveals Ahead

No word on how many episodes Coppola will appear in, but should Detroit be granted a second season, the actress will recur on the drama series.

Coppola is currently working on Common Law, a new pilot by her former Jericho producer Jon Turteltaub. If the pilot is picked up, she will recur as a pathologist who has a history with Law‘s leading man, Michael Ealy (The Good Wife).

But wait, there’s even more Coppola to come, when she guests on the February 14 episode of Castle.

Detroit 1-8-7 airs Tuesdays at 10/9c on ABC.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, News, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Andrew says:

OMG all 3 Detroit 1-8-7 fans are FREAKING out right now
    ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Bobbi says:

I remember Alicia from waaaaaaaaay back! She was on Another World! Glad she’ll be showing up on one of my regular shows.

3. Stacey says:

I also have loved Alicia from back when she first appeared as Lorna on Another World. I will watch anything with her in it. Seriously. Remember that CSI eppy she was in from season one where she had a disease she’d hunt down human prey for their blood and puree them in her blender? Serious love for her choice in roles. :-D

4. Foedhrass says:

How could I not love this!! Amazing news!

5. amy says:

Alicia is so awesome — I really miss her (and Jericho.) Great to see her again!

6. Hopefully this show will be renewed because it’s great for the D’s economy.

7. Lori says:

Hmmm……I thought this show was a sure thing for cancelation.
    I watched her in JERICHO and liked her. Rather have her do something else to be truthful. Good luck!

8. hlyzak says:

This is an amazing show and I hope it does not get cancelled. Any news is good news.

• Natalie says:

I totally agree. I really really hope this show makes it. It’s such a fantastic show, great acting, great writing…it’ll be a darn shame if another amazing show gets canceled WAY before it’s time(Black Donnellys & Firefly anyone?)

9. beebull says:

I Love Alicia, she is my favorite Jericho actress and met her in person at a charity event the Jericho rangers held. She was very down to earth,friendly, and beautiful, I will follow whatever show she happens to be in but would love to see her return in Jericho, good luck Alicia your fan in the yellow tee.

10. she was great on jericho ;-)

11. Heather Adams says:

I love Alicia. She babysat for my two girls when we were all a lot, lot younger!!!! Am so happy she will be back and especially on Castle can’t wait to see her again!!