Exclusive Glee Clip: Watch Sue's Killer Post-Super Bowl Stunt!

Has Sue Sylvester finally gone too far? Judging by this clip from Glee‘s mega-hyped post-Super Bowl episode — airing Sunday night after the big game — I would have to say, um, hell yes.

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Bones and More!

Desperate to see her beloved Cheerios triumph at Sectionals, Sue concocts a potentially deadly (and admittedly hilarious) plan to bring home the gold. As an added bonus, the following scene features a reference to a primetime soap I’ve had a rocky relationship with over the years. I’m talking about One Tree Hill people.

Glee Star Previews ‘One Helluva’ Super Bowl Performance (No Zombies Involved)

Watch the video here:

Tags: , ,

Comments (47)

• It bugs me that I cannot view videos at TVLine because I do not live in the US… please try to fix it!

Comment by Thu Ha – February 2, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here.

Comment by Michael Sacal – February 2, 2011 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i don’t know what you are talking about, i don’t leave in the US eather and i can see the video just fine, and it is really funny

Comment by maayanelson – February 2, 2011 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It wasn’t playing before. It does now. They may be using a different video than before or changed the settings.

Comment by Michael Sacal – February 2, 2011 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t live in the US either, but I can watch it without a problem…

Comment by Marjolein – February 2, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have the same problam and it is stupid I think they should fix it fast. :)

Comment by MadlyPink – February 2, 2011 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Try Hotspot Shield.

Comment by Joy – February 4, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sue is hilarious. Can’t wait for Sunday. Thanks, Michael.

Comment by cpreynolds – February 2, 2011 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So funny! Also – love the OTH shout out.

Comment by trista – February 2, 2011 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I loved the shout out too. My two favorite shows!!!!

Comment by megan – February 2, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love one tree hill. I’m glad it isn’t canceled yet.

Comment by Emmalynn's mommy – February 4, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree that it sucks when you can’t watch videos because of where you live.

Comment by Trish – February 2, 2011 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t agree more

Comment by hannah – February 5, 2011 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! Sue finally got mad but i still love her!!! and Brittany “i dont wanna die yet, not until one tree hill is canceled” she always get the best lines.

Comment by Lore – February 2, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think she does improv for her lines. They’re just too good!

Comment by Barbie – February 3, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SO FREAKING AMAZING! CAN’T WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY!

Comment by kelly – February 2, 2011 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i live in england will i be able to watch this programm on sunday and if yes what channel and what time please x

Comment by kim – February 2, 2011 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Most likely not, It’s a US Football Superbowl Sunday Special . It may air on the regular channel in England on Sunday but I don’t think you guys on up to the same episode we are up too or if they will air it until the whole series comes back for you .
      You can watch it the monday after on Surfthechannel (it’s a website) just search glee and you’ll see all the episodes .

I usually have to do that with watching Waterloo road because it was dropped from BBC America after series 3 but I still watch .

Comment by Shay – February 2, 2011 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are only up to about ep 3 in England but this ep is 11 I think. It wont be out in the uk for nearly 2 months.

Comment by kez – February 2, 2011 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I don’t want to die yet, at least not until one tree hill gets canceled.” hahahahaha yes brittany i love you!

Comment by Dani – February 2, 2011 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I couldnt view it becase it was rly fuzzy and i live i the US!

Comment by Kayla! – February 2, 2011 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hahahha of COURSE the owner’s manual is in German hahaha (sorry I just laugh, cause I am garman myself)
    Sue is hilarious!

Comment by Yavanna – February 2, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I laughed out loud! LOVE Sue.

Comment by Donna – February 2, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The glee is a series very funny. who sing the songs and the episodes are enough chips. :)

Comment by Jessy – February 2, 2011 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my God! This is how you when Emmy’s people!

Comment by Ethan – February 2, 2011 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How exactly does one “when” an Emmy? I didn’t realize that “to when” was a verb.

Comment by Tracey – February 2, 2011 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • they could have made a typo … the person probably meant ‘this is how you win emmy’s people!’

Comment by June – February 2, 2011 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • or maybe they aren’t even american or british and don’t know the language that well.

Comment by Kristell – February 2, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey im hot and singel

Comment by christina pendlebury – February 2, 2011 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Congratulations!

Comment by macpherson – February 2, 2011 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this Channel & i’m into the LOVE Vampire thing too
    From Twilight to the Vampire Diaries on channel 5.
    Join me on YIM, facebook @ mdbone33 @ yahoo.com
    If your into VAMPIRES beg time join me on www. fetlife .com ! Find me under mdb92833 @ live.com

Comment by mike – February 2, 2011 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Everyone needs a Sue!

Comment by mon – February 2, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HAHAHA i dont wanna die yet…. at least not until one tree hill is cancelled

Comment by Kyle – February 2, 2011 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • esta loca su las poristas se puede4n morir seria copmo un suisidio

Comment by catalina ygnacia ojeda barra – February 2, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omy gosh why cant i share this video…i wanna post it on my facebook :P

Comment by polly – February 2, 2011 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • nvm i just found it…wow why does that always happen!!!!

Comment by polly – February 2, 2011 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • XD Awesome. Can’t wait for the ep

Comment by Allie – February 2, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really? Not funny at all. Almost as bad as the clip on ew. Thinking I’ll skip this episode – not good.

Comment by allie – February 2, 2011 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • la amo,la amo,la amo,la amo,pero esta loca pero la AMO.
    YA QUIERO VER EL CAPITULO!!!!!!!!!

Comment by ana abril – February 3, 2011 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • glee rocks that was funny

Comment by kehf']\ujadgujofhedosughj'hwuofj – February 3, 2011 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • glee rocks

Comment by kehf']\ujadgujofhedosughj'hwuofj – February 3, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Tree Hill is my favourite show but I LOVE Brittany’s line. Its hilarious.

Comment by Kris – February 3, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • kakatakot naman…..

Comment by BONI – February 5, 2011 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yyeehheeyy

Comment by BONI – February 5, 2011 10:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • rocking …….

Comment by Bluestar – February 7, 2011 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So funny …I laught tears in two and a half man, but this is much better, hahaha

Comment by D.Rollstuhl – February 9, 2011 12:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well this is definitely better than christina aguilera’s performance at super bowl

Comment by tom and jerry cartoon games – February 9, 2011 12:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post