Hot Video: Katy Perry Is The Mother?!

Does Ted Mosby end up marrying and procreating with a certain California Gurl? That’s what pop tart Katy Perry would have us believe in one of a series of promos for her appearance on How I Met Your Mother.

Exclusive: Will GH Beauty Derail a How I Met Your Mother Reunion?

In the February 7 episode of the CBS sitcom, Perry pops up as a gal pal of Jennifer Morrison’s Zoey — one whom the gang quickly dubs “Honey.” The original talk was that the shapely, sexy brunette could prove a distraction for Ted, though the promos elect to play Perry off of Neil Patrick Harris aka the master of the double take and double entendre.

How I Met Your Mother Exclusive: John Lithgow Is [Major Spoiler Alert]!

Watch the triple-play of teasers here, then tell us if you think Perry’s drop-by will be made of “Firework,” or fizzle.

1. darclyte says:

You’re dead to me.
    Good stuff!

2. Saracen Riggins says:

I’d be pretty furious if she actually did end up being the mother. I guess I shouldn’t say that without having actually seen them interacting, but I don’t suspect she’s the mother I’ve been waiting for.

3. Diane says:

Cute. And I think I’d laugh myself sick if Katy Perry was the mother. Secretly I’m praying that Sarah Michelle Geller or Charisma Carpenter is the mom simply because I’m a Buffy fan and that would make me laugh myself stupid

4. Mikos says:

Pretty funny. She does clueless sexpot well, and I don’t mean that as a slam, it’s just a “type” she seems to gravitate to when acting.

5. jed17 says:

Well, I remember in the “yellow umbrella roommate” episode they dropped a clue that the mom does play the guitar and is part of a band…..hmmmmm????

6. b says:

It’s kind of weird that they have NPH as himself, not in character… yet leering and flirting with her like Barney would.

7. Guy says:

LMAO! Katy Perry the mother. That would be hilarious!