Idoloonies: Randy Gets Nasty, New Favorites Emerge, and the Pimping Begins on Idol

It’s only week two of American Idol‘s tenth season, but the show’s producers are already commissioning full symphonies and setting off fireworks displays to alert us to their personal favorite contestants. That’s okay, though, because Idol without viewer outrage/irritation/consternation would only be half the fun. And anyway, it’s not as if the Milwaukee and Nashville audition episodes weren’t filled to the rim with talented Golden Ticket recipients, right?

This week’s Idoloonies panel — three fabulous readers, plus yours truly — dish the best and worst Week Two wannabes, debate whether or not the judges are being too lenient, tackle Randy Jackson’s nasty new vibe, and discuss the producers’ treatment of “pimp slot” contestants Chris Medina and Lauren Alaina. Press play below (on both halves of our two-part episode), then head down to the comments to tell us what you think. And for all my Idol news and opinions, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Loading video...
Loading video...

p.s. If you want to cohost an upcoming Idoloonies episode, shoot an email to idoloonies@tvline.com at the end of this week’s Thursday night Idol telecast, and share your opinions, observations, and conspiracy theories (as well as a contact phone number). We tape Friday afternoons (eastern time) using Skype or iChat video, and we appreciate your ideas and enthusiasm. Thanks!

1. @rolfenorman says:

Love the new web series! Can’t wait for new episodes each week! Maybe I’ll be a guest by the end of the season! :)

2. Loving Idoloonies! It’s like the Idolatry-shaped hole in my heart has been filled. Rock on, Slezak! Oh, and Jason Averett? You’re the man.

3. Michael B says:

Can you post an iPhone friendly version? I can’t get this to play on my iPhone.

P.S. I love your show.

4. Brittany Keener says:

Let us not forget the theme weeks last season were … Shania Twain, Elvis, Rolling Stones, Beatles……makes it difficult to sing a current song when your handed those.

• ktwolf says:

What about the fact that most of the songs written within the past 15 years are TERRIBLE?

• Snsetblaze says:

Agreed. Most of the songs that are on the top 40 radio and that idol would get clearance to are terrible.

• IDOLATRY LOONIE says:

That’s the whole point, I think.

• Meh says:

This is all too comment a complaint. People tend to forget that the top 40, no matter the time, have ALWAYS been horrible, and good music is RARELY recognized by everyone until well after its time. Twenty years from now, when you hear the songs representing today’s music, you’ll hear, at most, one or two of the top hits out today. The same has been happening since the seventies.

I never heard KISS, the Rolling Stones, The Beatles, or really any of the music that’s “Sooo much better than today lololol” on the radio back then.

People seem to bee too nostalgic to recognize the truth: Their music was equally disgraceful.

What were the Top 5 songs in 1966?
        1. The Ballad of the Green Berets, Sgt. Barry Sadler
        2. Cherish, Association
        3. You’re My Soul and Inspiration, Righteous Brothers
        4. Reach Out I’ll Be There, Four Tops
        5. 96 Tears, ? and The Mysterians

What SHOULD have been number 1? Eleanore Rigby.. Maybe you’ve heard it. You sure hadn’t back then.

5. Adam says:

No sophomore slump, if anything this was better than the last one and I hope it keeps improving. Good job MS and JA.

6. karen says:

SLEZAK!! Idol isn’t the same without you. Thank God you’re back. I miss Idolatry but am STOKED to see you here.

7. jason1313 says:

ALLISON ALLISON ALLISONNNNNNNNNNN :)

we need more ALLISON IRAHETA PLEASE

8. Yamil says:

I’m gonna love this web series! You guys pointed out every annoyance I had with the last audition shows and I totally agree with the whole Chris Medina’s case. It was not handled properly and the only thing that seemed actually sincere was Steven Tyler talking to his fiancee’s ear. I wish I had a proper connection so I could cohost an episode. Can’t wait to see next week’s episode!

9. Subtley and American Idol do not mix. I hate when they pretend they don’t know anything about the contestant but they have it right in front of them. It’s so obvious and it’s painful to watch. I have to disagree with Slezak and gang about Randy, I actually enjoy that he is saying it like it is. I don’t think he is going too out of the way with his critiques. In fact, I dislike immensly when Jennifer, but mostly Steven Tyler say that they should go and practice because they have something there, when in fact they have no shot. I think my favorite Randy line was when he told someone that “they should only sing in the car with the windows up”. You can’t get more honest. He isn’t being mean like Simon and putting someone down because of how they dress or look, or anything, he is saying what we are thinking, and J.Lo and Steven Tyler should try to be a bit more honest in their critiques of these people that have no shot. It’s better to hear it now then to keep being delusional about the whole thing.

• MichelleR says:

Was Randy saying it like it is with Stormy? Because I think Jennifer Lopez had that one exactly right.

• Snsetblaze says:

Mostly I agreed with Randy’s comments about someone being terrible and he wasn’t nearly as mean as Simon. If someone has no shot, they should be told. And Jennifer did have it right with Stormy. Randy and Steven were not thinking with their brains on her.

• Cheeks says:

I guess because Randy sits in first chair now everyone is paying attention, but to me, Randy has always been this way. I have always thought he was absolutely hilarious. He always laughs and makes these comments, it is just before, Paula and Simon were talking over him. I always considered Randy a hidden gem because he spits out hilarious commentary usually in the form of a question (Really? Are you serious? This is a joke right? What’s going on here? Is this really happening? etc.). He can be annoying with the dog this and dog that stuff but Randy is subtlety funny…his inflections and delivery are hilarious and I am glad that he is getting some recognition (whether positive or negative) now that he is in first chair.

10. ErixN says:

Randy has always been a dbag. He used to say things and then blame it on Simon or put the attention on Simon. He used to hide behind Simon and let him take the lead. Sure it’s more seen now that Simon is gone, but Randy has always been a dbag towards contestants.

I will also say that Ryan Seacrest was pretty much a dbag the last few seasons. I am glad we see him less because now I can tolerate him.

• Grace says:

TOTALLY agree, you took the words right out of my mouth. People keep complaining that this new panel is too lenient and I disagree; I think that Steven and JLo’s positive attitudes are SO refreshing, but we have to realize that their attitude is entirely foreign to Idol thus far. After 9 years of sitting with Simon, Randy is still used to the old routine wherein a judge could either be nasty ala Simon or incoherent ala Paula. Kara chose to be nasty, Ellen chose to be incoherent (about music, I still love her but I don’t think even she would argue that she knows anything about music), and I love that Steven and JLo are breaking the mold. Both of them have shown that – shocker – you can know what you’re talking about and not be an a**hole. Here’s hoping that Randy either catches on or – as Slezak said – GTFO.

11. @amayesd says:

Love this! Will we see Kristin? That would make it perfect. Oh, and Michael, you are looking fabulous, Sir.

• dindin says:

i don’t like kristin’s cynicism but i agree that u look good, michael. also last week i loved that u stopped wearing the high neck under shirts. the look is more clean and stylized.

12. Cyndee says:

Very well done! Excellent, in fact! Great, thought provoking comments respectfully stated. Will definitely be a regular reader here!
    Re: Chris Medina – I wondered how you were going to approach that subject. Michael, your summary was thoughtful. Here’s my take on it though. I’m putting myself in that woman’s position and wondering what I would have done – or not done. I’ve thought about it a lot, and here’s where I landed. Had it been me, I would not have wanted to be there in that manner. I would have wanted my privacy. Perhaps a private viewing room with family and friends, and maybe a discreet cut to their reactions as he was awarded the Golden Ticket. The story is amazing, however, and needed to be told. It just did not – and does not need to be exploited like the Sophia story was!! Danny did NOT do the exploiting though. Idol did! It was a tender love story, just as this is, and should have been treated with respect, just as Michael is doing above.
    FYI – Danny recently tweeted this, “People hated me 4 sharing my story on idol & now Im already seeing their starting 2 bash Chris Medina for his. His story will help many!!”

• Rebecca says:

I actually like Danny’s voice, but don’t follow him now as a country artist. I do think HE did some of the exploiting by pointing to the sky on occasion at the end of his songs, or having his friend hold a picture of his wife in the back-stage area. I’m sure those were natural, heart-felt things he did without much planning, but it did get to the point of it being too much about his wife.

13. Analisa says:

What! No Jesse Langseth cameo in this episode? :(

• Amy says:

I know who you’re talking about solely from watching last weeks idoloonie :)
      Last season had some amazing female vocalists, unfortunately they all got cut too soon.

14. Harmony says:

Hi Slezak, Love the new web series. I was so sad to think that Idolatry was gone but Idoloonies is awesome. I tend to agree with your assessments, especially about how much of a jerk Randy Jackson’s been this season. And it’s only started! I don’t know, probably no one will agree with me but I never thought of Simon as mean. He was honest and funny and I remember him trying to get people to laugh with him. Kara was a bi.., so maybe that’s what Randy is emulating. Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are both doing a good job, I’ve been enjoying watching them as judges. I just wish they’d have had the stones to hire a third new person instead of renewing Randy’s contract. Oh well. Am I alone in thinking that the reject’s don’t need lengthy b-roll footage? In past years the rejects were the ones interviewed on location while the ones who got sent through had b-roll footage taken at their homes. This year it seems like everyone is getting b-roll and its kind of boring. Anyway, I love Idoloonies. I’m so glad that you’re doing it. =)

15. Niix Starkyller says:

LOVE that Hit Girl ‘co-hosted’ on this episode. LOVE. My opinion of Averett gets better every time I see his work.

16. Titina says:

Michael this was even better than the first episode!
    Totally agreed with everything you said! I am loving the:

STEVEN TYLER FOR PRESIDENT productions! Ha… I LOVE him.
    Steven is the best thing that has happened to this show. All of his comments are so fun and genuine. OK maybe he is a bit of a softie with the girls, but other than that he is right on the money and is so witty….. Jlo is OK and Randy is such a tool.

My favorite so far were Scott Mcreery and Paul McDonald, someone you did not mention. How come? But I am waiting to see more people.
    Lauren is a very talented girl but I just son´t see her as the platinum recording artist they want this season, but maybe I am wrong. I just hate the pimping so early and hope another frontrunner emerges soon.

• Chris says:

Steven Tyler has completely surprised me with the lucidity of his comments and by his charming love of music. He is indeed the best part of this new re-vamped season. Also really liking Jennifer Lopez and have not seen any of the media hyped diva behaviors. Randy is still a d*uche and is probably this years producer’s mouthpiece.

17. brandy says:

Any chance you can have cameo appearances by your old EW pals? Or maybe Jim Cantiello? Otherwise, I am loving the show. Nice job.

18. Chris says:

Michael, you look the best I’ve ever seen you [/shallow]
    I feel very uncomfortable with the Chris Medina sob story and Idol exploitation of it. But I also despise the whole Idol sob story focus in general. The contestants can choose to keep things personal if they so chose. (See David Cook)
    My Favorite auditioner was not mentioned by you. Adrienne Beasley with her great voice and attractive look has the potential to become a black Carrie Underwood. She did not oversing and her tone was lovely.

• McFudge says:

Loved Adrienne, too. I think she has some real potential. I feel sorry for Lauren. She’s apparently too good for her own good. Cool it, Nigel. He’s got her pegged as the next Miley Cyrus, but with a good voice. As for Chris, well, I try to remember that people who are saddled with stories that Idol wants to play up are not yet, for the most part, savvy enough to figure out how telling those stories will come across in a patented American Idol edit. I’m sure I wouldn’t be. Most of them will learn very quickly to keep their guard up a little more.

• Snsetblaze says:

agreed with your comment about most learnign to keep their guard up. David Cook did that – wasn’t he a little older than most contestants though.

• melikey says:

Couldn’t agree more about everything! Although the contestants might be new to all this, I’m sure they could manage NOT to exploit their personal misfortunes if they chose to. (Ditto, to see David Cook). Speaking of whom, I would really like to have him as a guest as his new album will be released some time during this season.
      Also, totally agree with what Chris says about Adrienne Beasley. She had a very warm, full voice, very nice presence and a happy story, for a change, lol.
      Loved Naima as well!
      BTW, it’s great to “see” you around Michael =)

19. sumwhut says:

The seventeen year old male, idol hater, who watched with me absolutely loved Harvard Girl. Course I know that is not the demographic AI is going for. Still waiting for that edgy contestant. As far as the ones being pimped, YAWN. but then again can’t stand Carrie U.
    Can Fantasia sell out an arena?

• Snsetblaze says:

I thought that about Fantasia as well – in what universe does she sell out an arena? The only ones who might sell out huge arenas at this point are Underwood, Clarkson and maybe Daughtry. A few others (Cook, Aiken, and Lambert, for example) could probably sell out medium or smaller concert venues

20. m says:

I was thinking abut Chris Medina’s fiancee – like you said, she shouldn’t be kept hidden just because we’re uncomfortable with her. She should make up her own mind. So if she’s mentally able to make her own decisions, then she can do whateverthehell she wants. What made me really uncomfortable is the fact that she can’t really communicate the permission to touch her. They were all over her, especially Steven, and even though what he said was sweet, I still wouldn’t like someone kissing and hugging me if I had no way of saying no or getting out of a situation like that. Autonomy over her own body, I guess that’s what I’m worried about.

• regatg78 says:

what YOU would have done, is not relevant for 2 reasons:
      1. you have NO idea (thank God) how you would have done had u been in this position.
      2. You are a different person than her.

21. everlost says:

Thank you Michael Slezak for my weekly fix. Love the new series.

22. justin says:

oh my heart swelled when i stumbled upon idoloonies!! normal people in my life don’t understand my need to critique and obsess over this for about four months every new year. thanks for doing this service for all ridiculous people everywhere!

23. Carlito says:

Oh my God!!!! Idoloonies is so fabulous!!!! Michael you just keep getting better and Jason you are unbelieveable. AI would be nothing for me without you two. I LOVE Steven Tyler. I was upset when I heard that he was going to be a judge, thought he would bring nothing to the show. But now I think that he is so great – go Steven!

24. oriharakaoru says:

This is really the only sane way to watch the audition episodes. Great episode, Michael!

About Allison, preforming on Idol could be perfect timing, too! I think she’s getting ready to release new material (maybe the blue-sy collaboration between her an Orianthi?), so a spot on the live shows would be great for her. :D

25. rosie's mom says:

Hi Michael! Love the show! We lost power last week and I missed both AI episodes but I didn’t really care because I got power back in time for Idoloonies! You should keep Ali on – love him! xo

26. Marta Diehm says:

Another great episode, Slezak!

E: Chris Medina. I’m still grappling with his audition– and I think in the long run, its a shame that his wife’s story was the central point because I believe his voice could do the talking. Unfortunately, for the remainder of his Idol run (and I think he’ll crack the Top 10) it won’t ever fully be about his talent. I guess this happens to a degree with every contestant once we learn more about their personal lives– but its a tough place to put Chris right from the get-go. I get they’re producing an interesting TV show- but after thinking about it for a while, my conclusion is they could have eased into Chris’ story more subtly. (Out of respect of everyone involved- including uncomfortable viewers)

27. McFudge says:

I wonder what kind of info they ask auditioners to provide. There’s some sort of form they all have to fill out, right? Using Molly for an example, I’m imagining:

Name: Molly DeWolf Swenson (and I’ll bet she uses all three names because DeWolf is her mom’s maiden name and her parents wanted to be egalitarian – or selfish, depending on your point of view – so she’s always been called by both names and doesn’t really think anything of it because it’s been this way since she was born. I can’t imagine anybody somehow holding it against her that she uses both last names like zillions of other people whose parents did that to them….difference being that she don’t use a hyphen like most – but by no means all – double-last-name people do.)

Last degree attained: BA in whatever

College attended: Harvard (well, la-ti-da, she must be stuck up as hell, right? Right?)

Current job: White House intern (well, la-ti-da times 2)

And presto! They have their story, and that’s what she’s advertised as, and that’s what she’s asked about on camera. More than once. And for some reason we begrudge her her success, success that she without a doubt worked very hard to come by. Weird to me.

28. Mrs M says:

My sister gave me the website so I could still get Michael Slezak’s take on this season, and then she was so super excited to cohost with you this week! It was fun to watch and I will definitely be back for more. Love the snarky humor.

29. Sharon says:

“The fact that Stormi knows what reading is…”

Hilarious!

• robin says:

not a fan of stormy’s voice but the fact that she is beautiful does not mean that she is stupid. slezak, you are funny and sharp as hell but i hear the most toxic comments and the most aggressive pimping (allison, anyone?)or bashing (danny, anyone?) on YOUR show. the girl should not have gotten a ticket for sure, but why are you falling into the stereotype of pretty= stupid? ah, that’s right– cuz u also care about ratings…

30. ktbanks says:

I love how this turned out! Thanks again for having me on Slezak!

Katie

• Marta says:

I was on last week and had a ball! Isn’t it fun? Loved sharing the link with my family and friends…. Slezak now has more a following in OH/PA because of it! :)

31. dctoronto says:

I posted after the first audition round that it appeared to me that Randy was baiting Jennifer and Steven to do as in years past and laught at and make fun of some of the contestants. They didn’t rise to the bait and now Randy is on his own saddly attempting to make Simon proud with his ridiculous comments. He’s not like an annoying co-worker who won’t go away. He’s more like that co-worker who refuses to acknowledge that there has been a change in the way things are done.

• Cheeks says:

I disagree. I think Randy has always been this way; but because Paula and Simon are no longer there overshadowing him, and Steven and JLo are really different from him (and from what we are use to), his shenanigans are standing out. I love them though and I would hate the show if it was all peaches and roses…after all what’s a rose without a thorn!

32. NanCeE* says:

Randy GTFO, Inc. – LMAO. Loving the new Idoloonies! The only thing I disagree with is blaming contestants for Idol pimping. I don’t think it’s fair to assume every contestant is as media savvy as those who work in the media and know how it works. Danny Gokey was a homeschool dork, not a rabid opportunist, in my opinion. I don’t like the manipulation, but I blame the producers, not the contestants. My 2 cents. As for Molly Three Names, I don’t hate her for her accomplishments and will certainly give her a chance. She reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow in that ‘I want to hate her but she’s just so good’ way. I’m surprised by how much I like Steven Tyler and J-Lo. Now if we could just get Randy to “keep it real, dawg.”

• Rita says:

I totally agree with you and sadly it is the manipulation that ends up ruining their chances. I also ageree that many of the contestants do not have the wear for all to come up with this on their own and end up getting used.

33. Glenn says:

Slezak FTW! After two weeks I have forgotten about that other web series you had. Idoloonies is great! Ali Fazal should become the permanent co-host! Great comments (and doesn’t brown nose the host).

34. Rita says:

When the Producers and the Judges praise a contestant to the max, “this is the best we have heard”, concentrating on a back story like Chris Medina, which I have to admit is the first time I choked up in AI history or how they practically bowed to the 15 year old from Nashville, bringing in her family etc..imo could back fire for that person. I am going to tell you that is why Danny Gokey didn’t make it to the final 2. So many comments I heard was how many times are they going to judge his singing on his personal situation. Don’t get me wrong, what happened to Danny was sad, but the voting public was being saturated..I remember one of my favorite Idols, David Cook. The illness of his brother wasn’t brought out until he was in the top 5 or 6 if I remember correctly. That to me made all the difference as it didn’t feel like explotation.

• Cheeks says:

That was NOT the reason Danny G didn’t make it to the final two. Yes, we were sick of his story due to the producers running continuous loops of “pimp my life,” but Danny…well, I don’t want to be mean so I’ll just leave it as that is not the reason he didn’t make it to the final two. Just sayin…

35. Diane says:

I closed my eyes and re-listened to the Chris Medina audition and it was just ah right. Not a voice that I would pay to listen to. I think without the back story he would not made it through to Hollywood. I cringe at how many times while we see him singing this season, because he will go far, america loves this stuff, we will see her in the wheelchair in audience. It just feels contrived and manipulative. I know that is what American Idol is and has always been about, but still I hold out hope for some amazing moments in singing.

36. lex says:

I’m so happy that you are up and running on the web. Idol wouldn’t be the same without your commentary!

37. rascalete says:

Thank you Michael Slezak for bring the humor into the whole American Idol Show. I love the interaction of you and fans just giving your honest opinions and what most of us (the audience ) are thinking.

38. rascalete says:

On a serious note I think they make a mistake by showing all of these sad stories before the audience even knows who is going to make it thru to the actual competition. In season 7 David Cook (who had a terminal ill brother) did not let them use that to pimp him. Of course he also had the voice, talent and charisma to win that year.

39. SaraK says:

Love Idoloonies. Thought I would miss Idolatry so much, but thankfully you are back, Michael Slezak!

40. IDOLOONIE LOONIE says:

About the Harvard girl, we don’t want to be elitist, and it’s a beautiful sign of progress that a person who came from nowhere can be just as respected as someone who has an aristocratic background. However, the girl cannot be punished because she is inteligent and worked hard. She has probably struggled much more than many of the people we feel sorry for, so I guess we should be careful not to let our ‘good intentions’ hurt others.

BTW, Steven Tyler for president!

41. Louanne says:

Don’t DO this to me! I said I wouldn’t watch Idol ever again and now I am…somewhat interested. Re: Chris Medina, I don’t see how he could have prevented what was shown, even if he wanted to. And, by the way, I was 4 rows center in front of Danny Gokey at an Idol concert and he brought up his “tragedy” again!!! Having lost a child two years before I was nauseated by his constant pimping. Others have had losses too. Unlike Danny, I think Chris Medina knows this.

42. Dirk says:

While I agree with the thought that Steven Tyler was the only sincere portion of Chris Medina package, I can live with it as long as they don’t bring it up in a big way anymore. Dealing with the tragedy of his fiance once is informative. Dealing with it more than once is exploitative.

Of course, this is Idol, so we all know it’s going to be brought up at every chance. And the bored aging housewives that constitute a major part of the voting constituency will eat it up, so if he makes it to the live shows, we’re in for another Danny Gokey debacle. Maybe Chris will scream “Dream On” as well and Steven Tyler will shank him backstage.

43. JJ says:

Hi Michael & Jason, I was skeptical that I would like this as much as idolatry (really skeptical) but I wanted to drop in and say that idoloonies is really awesome… maybe even better! Excited to continue to obsess over season 10 with you. Also I have added tvline.com to my list of websites I check daily.

PS- I really appreciated your insight on Chris Medina and his situation. I tend to agree that he couldn’t help it and that he shouldn’t censor his situation because it makes us feel uncomfortable.

44. Cy says:

Fantastic ep, Slezak! Thank you for your last word on Chris Medina–I really thought Idol handled his story shockingly *well* (especially compared to the pointless my-cousin-had-a-brain-tumor-but-now-she’s-fine thing with Lauren Alaina. I’m with Ali on her–I would have liked her if Idol hadn’t done her a huge disservice by inserting that contrived sob story. She’s basically dead to me right now because of it.

45. Ladyhelix says:

It’s wonderful to have you and Jason back (((HUGS)))

If what they say is true – the game will really change this year. In years past it was all about versatility; the contestant that could sing all the different genres well. And I keep catching myself thinking about that during auditions. But it’s a new game.
    Didn’t Nigel say that this year they’ll stay in “their own” genre? I understand why – but I will miss having them pushed out of their comfort zones since that is where my favorite idol moments happened – Kris doing disco, Adam doing country, Allison doing rat pack, and David Cook doing Mariah.

• Amy says:

I agree. What I love the most is them changing up a song to make it fresh & worth listening to. Kris with Heartless, Adam with Mad World and DiDi with Rhiannon.

Also, does anyone know if they will get to use guitars, pianos, etc. once they get past Hollywood?
      I LOVED that about the last few seasons.

46. Snacks says:

I look forward to these videos every week! Thanks for keeping “Idolotry” alive!

47. Tekkie says:

Props to Michael and Jason. Like the format of the show, but find myself missing the zingers that having a friend co-host with you can yield. Regardless, it is a great series.

Re: Randy. He doesn’t bother me much this season and though I’ve only been watching since season 6 (Blake :O), I think he’s uttering less gibberish and actually being honest when the others aren’t. The nice thing about this season is the balance. No one is pigeon holed. They say what they like and what they don’t, sometimes compromise and sometimes agree to disagree. It’s a nice change.

Re: Nigel. Seems to be shaking things up. Waiting to see what the live performances hold and how different it will be. Current would be nice, Mr. Lythgoe SIR! as Cat would say.

Re: Favorite quip from ‘loonies. The subtitles when StevEN (not Steve) said, yeah, we need to vote!

Great job guys! :)

48. Realist says:

Check the Boxscores. None of the Idols have been selling out arenas. The few who’ve been booked into arenas in the recent past were playing to half-houses, if that, and not even selling those out.

49. Philip, Tallahassee says:

Stream does not work. Any body having the same trouble out there? :(

50. Vicky Luna says:

Great episode!

Ali Fazal should be on permanently! He and you have some funny banter going on that I like!

I love the editing of this episode with Kick-Ass! Keep it up!