Office Video: Watch Tonight's Michael Scott/David Brent Collision Now

Get More: Video

Miss tonight’s highly-anticipated run-in between David Brent and Michael Scott on The Office? Fret not — the clip is below!

Comments (8)

• Ricky Gervais is the best. That short clip was hilarious, best thing I’ve seen this entire year so far. Give Ricky the show!

Comment by Gary – January 27, 2011 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope that they release the behind-the-scenes footage of them filming this scene!

Comment by Peter D – January 27, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was perfect!

Comment by Josh – January 27, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought he was going to be more involved in the episode but what I saw, I liked. Actually, I found myself uncomfortable with the rest of the episode.

Comment by Snsetblaze – January 27, 2011 11:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In this case, the brevity is genius. The hug – perfect!

Comment by John – January 28, 2011 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one that caught the question at the end?

“Any job openings?”

Comment by Landun – January 28, 2011 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No. It’s been suggested by many on TVLine that Gervais would easily be the perfect choice to replace Carell. Depends on how interested he is in locking himself into an American show. Stranger things have happened, though.

Comment by Bob – January 28, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and then, when Steve says

“Nice guy.”

it just gets me wondering if Ricky will come back and be a “bad guy” by taking Steve’s job…

Comment by Megan – January 28, 2011 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post