Jersey Shore Will Invade Italy For Season 4

Get More: News, Reality TV

How do you say, “We’re sorry” in Italian?

The cast of Jersey Shore will shoot Season 4 in no less than Italy, similar to how the increasingly popular MTV series hoofed it to Miami last spring to find an appropriately balmy setting for Season 2.

“Europe [offers] a fresh spin on a show that continues to reach new heights for us,” Chris Linn, MTV’s EVP of programming, said in a statement announcing the overseas jaunt. “The cast is headed to the birthplace of the culture they love and live by. We can’t wait to see what erupts as a result.”

Jersey Shore Season 3 Premiere Shatters Ratings Records

Per TMZ, which first reported the news, producers are scouting The Boot as we speak, to find just the right unlucky locale in which to deposit the gang. They’re also lining up some of Vinny Guadagnino’s old-country kin to host an authentic Italian dinner party.

Jersey Shore shot its sophomore run in Miami when the rush to get back on the air precluded returning to Seaside Heights, which isn’t particularly sun-baked in March.

Season 4, however, is said to be starting production in May, HollywoodLife.com reported — and that just so happens to be primo beach weather in Sicily.

Pauly D Scores Jersey Shore Spinoff

Again, I ask: How do you say, “We’re sorry” in Italian?

Tags: ,

Comments (50)

• We say: SCUSATECI or CI DISPIACE :D

Comment by Simona :) – January 25, 2011 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not: Mi dispiace?

Crappy Italian professor…

Comment by Cheery – January 25, 2011 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • lol no. Your professor is right. “Mi dispiace” is “I am sorry”. “Ci dispiace” is “We are sorry”.

Comment by Sara – January 25, 2011 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I cant wait 4 season 4

Comment by john – April 1, 2011 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • jersey shore is the best show on tv ever I LOVE JERSEY SHORE

Comment by wil – April 1, 2011 07:27 AM PDT
    • this is the best show on tv

Comment by Darby – April 1, 2011 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No matter about the translation. “We’re sorry” has an international meaning :°D

Comment by Federica – January 25, 2011 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Somebody save us!

Comment by Silvia – January 25, 2011 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While I do feel bad for Italy, I’m wondering if there is any way we can revoke their passports once these yahoos are over there?

Comment by Jennifer – January 25, 2011 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously? I know their ITalian but really, they should be hitting up Ibiza!!!!

Comment by sethjk – January 25, 2011 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re right. Ibiza is a MUCH better choice. Party Island.

Comment by Tariq – January 25, 2011 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please no, Im going to Ibiza this summer, thank god i decided not to go to Italy.

Comment by Iveta – January 25, 2011 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh gosh! i really don’t want them here!!

Comment by Roberta – January 25, 2011 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ci dispiace

Comment by Sam K – January 25, 2011 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poor Italians. This should be funny though.

Comment by Sam K – January 25, 2011 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • we already have enough problems (and uneducated people, I might add) in this country…why us??? -__-
    you know what the sad thing is? So many people are gonna be excited about this!!
    btw it’s ‘Ci dispiace’.

Comment by Irene – January 25, 2011 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, can we leave them there? Or just send them to Perugia- I hear that place will lock up Americans like THAT. If turning cartwheels and kissing her boyfriend were enough to condemn one girl in the face of the entire country- just think what they can hang on Snooki!

Comment by Keep them, please! – January 25, 2011 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, no, killing her roommate is what condemned her.

Comment by Serena – January 25, 2011 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please nooooooooooooooooooo
    We already have Berlusconi, we don’ t need more strange-tanned guys here :(

Comment by Matteo – January 25, 2011 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • kwestro .com is what’s up.

Comment by Gizimodonica – January 25, 2011 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Send em to Cuba!

Comment by D – January 25, 2011 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mi scuzi

Comment by Tbtand – January 25, 2011 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • we say “ci dispiace”…
    and are u really telling me that group of morons will be in my country? I thought they have been a shame for Italian people from USA…and now here? Somebody save us pleeeaaase!!!! We’re not like them!!!

Comment by Dave – January 25, 2011 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As if American tourists don’t already have a bad image! I feel bad for all the locals on what ever town they end up in!

Comment by melissa – January 25, 2011 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no!!if they come here in italy, I don’t know how long they will last…here is not the same as america.
    and they are not Italian:they may speak italian but they’re not.
    they are just a caricature of what america thinks italian are, but it’s not true.
    However, we say Ci Dispiace…and Matteo is right…we already have Berlusconi…Don’t do this to us!

Comment by Lara – January 25, 2011 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My guess is that the people of Sicily have not been informed yet?

Comment by Emily – January 25, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They do have fun group of guys over there in Italy called , La Cosa Nostra.
    They may not take to kindly to there women being treated like crap.
    The Jersey boys may want to tread lightly.

Comment by Lisa – January 25, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Jersey Shore but this has got to be one of the worst ideas ever. It’s one thing to make an ass of yourself on american soil. It’s another to take it to Italy and subject the country to JS’s drama. As if americans aren’t already perceived poorly in europe.

Comment by Nicole – January 25, 2011 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they get their asses kicked by real Italians.

Comment by Andrea – January 25, 2011 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously?? You guys think Cosa Nostra is a joking matter? Shame on you. It’s one of the biggest banes of the country. And Italy is NOT that stereotype idea you guys have.

Comment by Laura – January 25, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wasn’t joking.
      Whether they are Costa Nostra or not,men in Italy do not like to see there women disrespected.
      It’s considered more of an insult.
      And lets face it the men on Jersey Shore disrespect women.

Comment by Lisa – January 25, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First off…half of these cast members are not even really Italian, secondly the ones that are don’t even speak it! This is sending out a wrong message, because REAL Italians don’t even like act these idiots! They are all wannabes. VERGOGNA!

Comment by Gina – January 25, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s “COSA NOSTRA” (our thing), without “LA”; and it’s mafia, not a joke (and even if it was, we don’t want to thank mafia for killing guidos).

I agree with Laura, Italy is NOT that stereotype idea you guys have…and guidos are not Italians. Maybe it’s better if you stop watching Jersey Shore and came in Italy, so you can see by yourself.

Comment by GemmaDelSud – January 25, 2011 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m from America and I always have wanted to travel to Italy because I think it’s a magnificent place. Most Americans find Italy Beautiful actually. They find all of Europe beautiful. The only ‘feud’ we have is with the French. Which it’s sort of a joke saying how we hate them and all. I say that lightly.. haha. But yeah This whole Jersey Shore going to Italy is a bad idea. Honestly the only one who I think deserves to go is Vinny cause he is the most Italian out of them all. I don’t want the rest of them destroying the word ‘tourist’ even more then what it already is!

Comment by Mykala – January 25, 2011 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ci dispiace. if they’re going to do this in Italy, it should be in Naples, which isn’t especially nice or tourist-friendly. this way they won’t interrupt the country’s beauty for Americans that are legitimately happy and grateful to be there.

Comment by Jen – January 26, 2011 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s ‘Ci dispiace’. And we already have Berlusconi, we don’t need other pathetic, stereotypical ‘Italians’. Can you put them on a little boat all by their little lonesome so they can be sunk?

Comment by Marco – January 26, 2011 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think there should be a prerequisite that they’re able to find Italy on a map b

Comment by Elizabeth – January 26, 2011 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with Marco…please have mercy,we already have Berlusconi we don’t need other people making a fool of theirselves in our country…

Comment by Dave – January 28, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Deena From The Jersey SHore Would Be My Favorite VALENTINE. You Are SEXY BEAUTIFUL GORGIOUS PRETTY HOT STUNNING GOOD LOOKING FROM THE TOP TO THY BOTTOM.OWWE

Comment by I.P.M. – January 30, 2011 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If You where my girlfreind I Would Treat You Like ROYALITY.Be Giving You Flowers Nice Jewery An Assorted Chocolates and a Romantic Dinner MMM OWWE.

Comment by I.P.M. – January 30, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AnyTime Deena In Franklin Square College Road I’ll Show You A Good Time Baby.

Comment by I.P.M. – January 30, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This Goes Out To JERSEY SHORE JWOW SNOOKI SAMMI DEENA RONNIE PAULY D VINNY THE SITUATION I.P.M. FIT WEEL TOGETHE ON THAT SHOW OWWE.ALL OF US WOULD HAVE A GREAT AN GOOD COOL TIME CHILLING HANGING OUT WHAT DO YOU SAY I.P.M. JOINING JERSEY SHORE WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE THINK YES OR NO PICK ITS UP TO YOU ALL.GOD BLESS YOU ALL PEACE LOVE UNIT HELPGATHER AS ONE WE ARE NO DIFFERENT SAME VEINS BLOOD SAME BONES WE ALL ARE HUMAN INSIDE AND OUT CAREING HELPING LOVING BRINGING PEACE TO EACH OF OUR FREINDS I.P.M. HE WILL DO WHATEVER HE WANTS BEYOND.I.P.M. I STOP AT NOTHING PRAY MY DREAM AS JERSEY SHORE CAST MEMBER COMES TRUE REAL LIFE THERE ONLY ONE I.P.M. TAKE CARE BYE HAVE A NICE DAY YOU ALL PRAISE THE LORD JESUS.

Comment by I.P.M. – February 24, 2011 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I.P.M. Thy Extreme Guido Of Life OWWE. YA HEARD Theres No One Like I.P.M.OWWE.

Comment by I.P.M. – March 4, 2011 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I.P.M. Song: Ground Core: ALL I Need Is Money ALL I Need Is Fame All I Need Is Pretty Women ALL I Need Is JERSEY SHORE MEMEBERS Fist Pump To Thy Ground OWWE OWWE Ya Heard My Beat Sick Intence.

Comment by I.P.M. – March 4, 2011 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I.P.M. FAME FORTUNE MONEY GREATNESS RESPECT PRIDE THE EXTREME GUIDO OWWE.

Comment by I.P.M. – March 4, 2011 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BEST TV SHOW EVER ON TV

Comment by CHRIS – April 1, 2011 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ok…. if they will come here i’m gonna kick some ass this summer… i don wanna see them in my country, please someone stop’em

Comment by fry – April 1, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Will Always Be A Guido Juggalo Whoop Whoop Ya Ya PSCHOPATHIC RYDAS FOREVER OWWE TWIZTID And ISANE CLOWN POSSE.I Am Thy Extreme Juggalo Guido.

Comment by P.M. – April 13, 2011 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post