Jersey Shore Will Invade Italy For Season 4

How do you say, “We’re sorry” in Italian?

The cast of Jersey Shore will shoot Season 4 in no less than Italy, similar to how the increasingly popular MTV series hoofed it to Miami last spring to find an appropriately balmy setting for Season 2.

“Europe [offers] a fresh spin on a show that continues to reach new heights for us,” Chris Linn, MTV’s EVP of programming, said in a statement announcing the overseas jaunt. “The cast is headed to the birthplace of the culture they love and live by. We can’t wait to see what erupts as a result.”

Jersey Shore Season 3 Premiere Shatters Ratings Records

Per TMZ, which first reported the news, producers are scouting The Boot as we speak, to find just the right unlucky locale in which to deposit the gang. They’re also lining up some of Vinny Guadagnino’s old-country kin to host an authentic Italian dinner party.

Jersey Shore shot its sophomore run in Miami when the rush to get back on the air precluded returning to Seaside Heights, which isn’t particularly sun-baked in March.

Season 4, however, is said to be starting production in May, HollywoodLife.com reported — and that just so happens to be primo beach weather in Sicily.

Pauly D Scores Jersey Shore Spinoff

Again, I ask: How do you say, “We’re sorry” in Italian?

1. Simona :) says:

We say: SCUSATECI or CI DISPIACE :D

2. Federica says:

No matter about the translation. “We’re sorry” has an international meaning :°D

3. Silvia says:

Somebody save us!

4. Jennifer says:

While I do feel bad for Italy, I’m wondering if there is any way we can revoke their passports once these yahoos are over there?

5. sethjk says:

Seriously? I know their ITalian but really, they should be hitting up Ibiza!!!!

6. Roberta says:

oh gosh! i really don’t want them here!!

7. Sam K says:

ci dispiace

8. Sam K says:

Poor Italians. This should be funny though.

9. Irene says:

we already have enough problems (and uneducated people, I might add) in this country…why us??? -__-
    you know what the sad thing is? So many people are gonna be excited about this!!
    btw it’s ‘Ci dispiace’.

10. Keep them, please! says:

Seriously, can we leave them there? Or just send them to Perugia- I hear that place will lock up Americans like THAT. If turning cartwheels and kissing her boyfriend were enough to condemn one girl in the face of the entire country- just think what they can hang on Snooki!

11. Matteo says:

Please nooooooooooooooooooo
    We already have Berlusconi, we don’ t need more strange-tanned guys here :(

12. Gizimodonica says:

kwestro .com is what’s up.

13. D says:

Send em to Cuba!

14. Tbtand says:

Mi scuzi

15. Dave says:

we say “ci dispiace”…
    and are u really telling me that group of morons will be in my country? I thought they have been a shame for Italian people from USA…and now here? Somebody save us pleeeaaase!!!! We’re not like them!!!

16. melissa says:

As if American tourists don’t already have a bad image! I feel bad for all the locals on what ever town they end up in!

17. Lara says:

no!!if they come here in italy, I don’t know how long they will last…here is not the same as america.
    and they are not Italian:they may speak italian but they’re not.
    they are just a caricature of what america thinks italian are, but it’s not true.
    However, we say Ci Dispiace…and Matteo is right…we already have Berlusconi…Don’t do this to us!

18. Emily says:

My guess is that the people of Sicily have not been informed yet?

19. Lisa says:

They do have fun group of guys over there in Italy called , La Cosa Nostra.
    They may not take to kindly to there women being treated like crap.
    The Jersey boys may want to tread lightly.

20. Nicole says:

I like Jersey Shore but this has got to be one of the worst ideas ever. It’s one thing to make an ass of yourself on american soil. It’s another to take it to Italy and subject the country to JS’s drama. As if americans aren’t already perceived poorly in europe.

21. Andrea says:

I hope they get their asses kicked by real Italians.

22. Laura says:

Seriously?? You guys think Cosa Nostra is a joking matter? Shame on you. It’s one of the biggest banes of the country. And Italy is NOT that stereotype idea you guys have.

• Lisa says:

I wasn’t joking.
      Whether they are Costa Nostra or not,men in Italy do not like to see there women disrespected.
      It’s considered more of an insult.
      And lets face it the men on Jersey Shore disrespect women.

23. Gina says:

First off…half of these cast members are not even really Italian, secondly the ones that are don’t even speak it! This is sending out a wrong message, because REAL Italians don’t even like act these idiots! They are all wannabes. VERGOGNA!

24. GemmaDelSud says:

It’s “COSA NOSTRA” (our thing), without “LA”; and it’s mafia, not a joke (and even if it was, we don’t want to thank mafia for killing guidos).

I agree with Laura, Italy is NOT that stereotype idea you guys have…and guidos are not Italians. Maybe it’s better if you stop watching Jersey Shore and came in Italy, so you can see by yourself.

25. Mykala says:

I’m from America and I always have wanted to travel to Italy because I think it’s a magnificent place. Most Americans find Italy Beautiful actually. They find all of Europe beautiful. The only ‘feud’ we have is with the French. Which it’s sort of a joke saying how we hate them and all. I say that lightly.. haha. But yeah This whole Jersey Shore going to Italy is a bad idea. Honestly the only one who I think deserves to go is Vinny cause he is the most Italian out of them all. I don’t want the rest of them destroying the word ‘tourist’ even more then what it already is!

26. Jen says:

Ci dispiace. if they’re going to do this in Italy, it should be in Naples, which isn’t especially nice or tourist-friendly. this way they won’t interrupt the country’s beauty for Americans that are legitimately happy and grateful to be there.

27. Marco says:

It’s ‘Ci dispiace’. And we already have Berlusconi, we don’t need other pathetic, stereotypical ‘Italians’. Can you put them on a little boat all by their little lonesome so they can be sunk?

28. Elizabeth says:

I think there should be a prerequisite that they’re able to find Italy on a map b

29. Dave says:

I agree with Marco…please have mercy,we already have Berlusconi we don’t need other people making a fool of theirselves in our country…

30. I.P.M. says:

Deena From The Jersey SHore Would Be My Favorite VALENTINE. You Are SEXY BEAUTIFUL GORGIOUS PRETTY HOT STUNNING GOOD LOOKING FROM THE TOP TO THY BOTTOM.OWWE

31. I.P.M. says:

If You where my girlfreind I Would Treat You Like ROYALITY.Be Giving You Flowers Nice Jewery An Assorted Chocolates and a Romantic Dinner MMM OWWE.

32. I.P.M. says:

AnyTime Deena In Franklin Square College Road I’ll Show You A Good Time Baby.

33. I.P.M. says:

This Goes Out To JERSEY SHORE JWOW SNOOKI SAMMI DEENA RONNIE PAULY D VINNY THE SITUATION I.P.M. FIT WEEL TOGETHE ON THAT SHOW OWWE.ALL OF US WOULD HAVE A GREAT AN GOOD COOL TIME CHILLING HANGING OUT WHAT DO YOU SAY I.P.M. JOINING JERSEY SHORE WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE THINK YES OR NO PICK ITS UP TO YOU ALL.GOD BLESS YOU ALL PEACE LOVE UNIT HELPGATHER AS ONE WE ARE NO DIFFERENT SAME VEINS BLOOD SAME BONES WE ALL ARE HUMAN INSIDE AND OUT CAREING HELPING LOVING BRINGING PEACE TO EACH OF OUR FREINDS I.P.M. HE WILL DO WHATEVER HE WANTS BEYOND.I.P.M. I STOP AT NOTHING PRAY MY DREAM AS JERSEY SHORE CAST MEMBER COMES TRUE REAL LIFE THERE ONLY ONE I.P.M. TAKE CARE BYE HAVE A NICE DAY YOU ALL PRAISE THE LORD JESUS.

34. I.P.M. says:

I.P.M. Thy Extreme Guido Of Life OWWE. YA HEARD Theres No One Like I.P.M.OWWE.

35. I.P.M. says:

I.P.M. Song: Ground Core: ALL I Need Is Money ALL I Need Is Fame All I Need Is Pretty Women ALL I Need Is JERSEY SHORE MEMEBERS Fist Pump To Thy Ground OWWE OWWE Ya Heard My Beat Sick Intence.

36. I.P.M. says:

I.P.M. FAME FORTUNE MONEY GREATNESS RESPECT PRIDE THE EXTREME GUIDO OWWE.

37. CHRIS says:

BEST TV SHOW EVER ON TV

38. fry says:

ok…. if they will come here i’m gonna kick some ass this summer… i don wanna see them in my country, please someone stop’em

39. P.M. says:

I Will Always Be A Guido Juggalo Whoop Whoop Ya Ya PSCHOPATHIC RYDAS FOREVER OWWE TWIZTID And ISANE CLOWN POSSE.I Am Thy Extreme Juggalo Guido.