Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on House, The Office, Glee, NCIS, 90210, Bones and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? You can send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: House fans are worried about all these Huddy breakup rumors swirling around the show. Got any good news to cheer us up? —Erin
Ausiello:
I’ve got potentially good news, which may or may not be related to Huddy: Wedding bells will ring at or near season’s end.

Question: Something on NCIS, please! —Sara
Ausiello:
Sasha Alexander’s dead agent is returning! Kind of, but not really! Allow me to explain: This season’s clip-heavy 14th episode revolves around the stressed-to-the-max team being forced into therapy. During their individual sessions, Gibbs & Co. flash back to some of their most emotionally taxing cases — Kate’s death obviously being at the top of the list.

Question: Is Callie’s pregnancy going to stick? I really don’t want to have to endure another Grey’s Anatomy miscarriage storyline. —Ana
Ausiello:
It’s my understanding that this one will stick.

Question: Can you tell us anything about the Grey’s Anatomy musical episode? —Ana
Ausiello:
I got my hands on a partial song list: Among the tracks being covered by the cast are The Fray’s “How to Save a Life” and Snow Patrol’s “Chasing Cars.” In related news, this episode will either be a show-stopping triumph or a spectacular failure. There can be no in between.

Exclusive: Look Who’s Returning to Grey’s Anatomy!

Question: It’s my birthday in a few weeks, and there would be no greater present then finding out that Will Arnett is replacing Steve Carell on The Office. Is there any chance of this happening? —Rose
Ausiello:
Arnett would be perfect for the job, but I haven’t heard his name bandied about at all. Happy Birthday! Speaking of Dunder Mifflin’s succession plans, amid all the fan speculation about who’ll be taking the reins later this season (It’s a new character! It’s an old character! It’s a current character!), there’s one scenario that no one seems to be talking about. And they should be. Think, people, think!

Question: Please, do you have any Castle scoops? —Christi
Ausiello:
In an upcoming episode, newbie couple Esposito and Lanie will go on a double date with Ryan and Jenny — and to say the fellas’ better halves do not hit it off is putting it mildly.

Question: Any new Castle scoop? —Daniel
Ausiello:
SUPER-SIZED SCOOP: Piter Marek is joining the cast for a two-episode arc! [Crickets] OK, maybe that’s more of a medium-sized scoop. Anywhoo, the actor — best known as Willie’s Season 4 blackmailer on Ugly Betty — will appear in the upcoming two-parter starring Heroes‘ Adrian Pasdar. His character is described as a “resourceful entrepreneur who strives to look as American as possible.”

Question: Got anything on The Big C? Will the late, great Marlene be back next season — perhaps as a ghost? —Janet
Ausiello:
TVLine’s Megan Masters recently put that question to exec producer Jenny Bicks, to which she responded emphatically, “Marlene’s not gone!” That noise you hear is Laura Linney’s Cathy dusting off her Ouija board.

Question: There seems to be some confusion about when the big “Booth/Brennan Elevator Episode” will air on Bones. Care to clear things up for us? —Nick
Ausiello:
It’s No. 6.16, it’s scheduled to air March 3, and according to EP Stephen Nathan, “It’s going to be gooooood.” (Last time Nathan used that many O’s… um… has he ever used that many O’s? I don’t believe he has.)

Question: When will Hannah leave Bones? Please say soon. —Lexie
Ausiello:
According to a little birdie whose name rhymes with Peevin Rathen, there will be a “very big” turning point for Booth and Hannah in the Feb. 10 episode; interpret that as you like. Coincidentally, that’s the same episode David Boreanaz delivers one of the best performances of his career, per that same little birdie.

Question: Any scoop about Hellcats? —Luca
Ausiello:
They’re going to Nationals, baby! But there’s a catch. “We won’t see them competing this season,” reveals Aly Michalka (Marti). “We’ll pick up with [the competition] next season. It’s a really great way to open up our second season. It also leaves you on a massive cliffhanger.”

Question: After this week’s Reid-centric episode of Criminal Minds, I need some major scoop! Is Reid OK? Matthew Gray Gubler isn’t leaving, is he? —Brandi
Ausiello:
I don’t think Gubler is going anywhere. There’s little to no discussion of Reid’s headaches in the next batch of episodes, and no news is good news, right? Meanwhile, I have a hunch Paget Brewster’s swan song will play out around Episode 17 or 18 when a dangerous criminal from Prentiss’ past breaks out of jail and goes hunting for her.

This Just In: 90210 Cuts Two Series Regulars

Question: How are the producers of The Event handling the season finale, considering they probably won’t know about a second season when they shoot it? Will they be wrapping up the alien arc, or will it end on a cliffhanger? —Charlie
Ausiello:
The final episode will “complete the story of the first season,” says exec producer Evan Katz, “while setting up a radically different condition in the world for the second season — in the hopes that there is one.”

Question: On a scale of 1 to 10 — 1 being extremely unsure and 10 being almost obnoxiously confident — how sure are you that Parenthood will be back for a third season? —Kellen
Ausiello:
I’m at about an 8, aka cautiously very confident and optimistic. I hear new NBC prez Bob Greenblatt is a huge fan of the show and desperately wants it to succeed, which pretty much makes him my new best friend.

Question: If the answer to last week’s Smallville asterisk quiz is Martha Kent that’s l*me. We all know she’s returning. —Jesse
Ausiello:
It is not, I repeat not, Martha Kent. I agree, that would’ve been la*e.

Question: Josh Schwartz keeps warning fans on Twitter not to miss the “last 10 minutes of next week’s Chuck” and I’m start to get worried. Please put my mind at ease. —Chris
Ausiello:
Would it help if I had Schwartz offer up a one-word description of the episode’s much-buzzed-about final act? No? Too bad. I already asked him. And the word is… Goosebumps! Last one to post a theory in the comments section has to buy me a Snapple six-pack.

Question: More Ashley Fink on Glee, please! Any idea what her first big solo is? —Rose
Ausiello:
A major clue can be found in the video player below!

Loading video...

Question: What’s coming up with Teddy on 90210? —J Spigner
Ausiello:
Just a Feb. 21 field trip to a local gay bar with Dixon. And Liam. And Navid.

Question: Can you give me info on The Cape — preferably something juicy? —Hector
Ausiello:
Things could get a bit circus freaky for Vince when Raia (played by Izabella Miko) grows ever curious about just what lies beneath his cape. “She has a very strong crush on Vince — and there are plans to have that crush tilt into obsession,” series creator Tom Wheeler told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “We have big plans for Raia.”

Question: Any Good Wife scoop? —Marissa
Ausiello:
Kalinda isn’t the only female character hiding a deep, dark and potentially career-ending secret. Yeah, you heard me.

Question: Where on Earth did Kitty go on Brothers & Sisters? Is Calista thinking of leaving the show? —Gus
Ausiello:
Flash back to Jan. 26, 2010: Then-Entertainment Weekly staffer Michael Ausiello reports that Calista Flockhart will work a reduced schedule during Season 5. Cut to one week ago: Gus submits a question to Ask Ausiello inquiring about Calista Flockhart’s temporary leave-of-absence. Cut to present day: Michael Ausiello throws up his hands and screams, “I give up.”

Question: I haven’t heard any scoop on Modern Family in the longest time! You’ve got to know something! —Junior
Ausiello:
Lilly’s second birthday brings Shelley Long’s demarbled matriarch back to town. “I invite DeDe to come stay with us, and of course hilarity — and disaster — ensues,” Jesse Tyler Ferguson tells Mitovich. “She actually brings back with her Claire’s old boyfriend from high school (played by Matt Dillon)” — now DeDe’s boy toy! “She’s trying to turn a corner and remain a little more stable, but within the 22 minutes of our sitcom you will watch her crumble.”

Question: How about a Supernatural spoiler? —Kriya
Ausiello:
The Grim Reaper will set his sights on two recurring characters in the not-too-distant future.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing!

1. sonya says:

Its probably Diane who has the big secret on the Good Wife. And I would love to see Will Arnett replace Steve Carrell!! :)

• xav says:

I was thinking it might be Wendy Scott-Carr and she has to drop out of the race, leaving it to Peter and Childs to duke it out. With Peter as the victor and thus season 3 is set up with Alicia having to deal with the repercussions of being a defense attorney with a husband as the states attorney and the boss of her opponents.

2. May says:

Goosebumps, huh? Can’t wait to see what Chuck has in store for next week!

• renee says:

omG i know… i cant even imagine what will happen in the last 10 min of CHUCK— so many things running through my head but none i see fit… i just cannot wait til MONDAY!!! =D

• DN says:

I’m guessing it’s the baby’s birth — which could lead to a big moment between Chuck and Sarah. After all, it looks like he’s had enough of Volkeoff and goes ‘Return of the Jedi’ on him.

3. Amy says:

Yeah Parenthood! And cancel Brothers & Sisters-put it out of its misery before it gets any worse

4. Elle says:

Well, we know one is Rufus.

5. Clarissa says:

Looking forward to that NCIS episode!

• Rowan says:

I’m not. Clip episodes are boring and done because they are super cheap. That means there must be a HUGE episode that went way over-budget coming our way. THAT is the episode I’m looking forward to.

• Sarah says:

Oooh me too. Team+therapy–>hilarity+emotional drama. I wonder if any other deaths will be involved?

• JAN says:

NCIS / NCIS LA ROCKS————————————-

6. Brandi says:

Yay! Thanks for the CM scoop! I hate to see Paget go, but no news is definitely good news on the Gubler front.

• Devil's Advocate says:

I’m still upset that they let A.J. Cook go and now Paget Brewster. Off course she has been criminally underused but to give them both the boot only to bring in that terrible actress who played in the final year of Alias is a huge insult. Not just to the viewers but to the other actresses themselves. Of course the show wouldn’t dare get rid of a male character. What a bunch of sexists.

7. bruna cora says:

Are u kidding me, dude.
    We want any good news and you say MAYBE related to Huddy?!
    you gonna kill me! =Pp

But, at least, we have something new.

• Janine says:

tell me about it! Well lets think:

Chase is recently divorced, I doubt it will be him because he wouldn’t remarry Cameron (JM is not returning this season) and hes been dating too many girls to be serious about marrying one. Plus, he already had a wedding on screen.

Taub: Recently divorced as well. I suppose he could remarry his wife, but in the amount of time the divorce wouldn’t be finalized yet, so another wedding wouldn’t be necessary unless it symbolic

Foreman: Unless he has a secret girlfriend somewhere or for some reason decided to marry 13 even though they broke up and are friends

Thirteen: More likely. She has been gone for a long time so could be in a relationship we don’t know about and Shore said they had a cool episode revolving around her return. But would they introduce a new character/actor for this purpose?

Wilson: He’s already been married 3 times and Sam just left him. Unless Sam comes back or he marrys someone after knowing them just a short time its unlikely (although I think I would like seeing House as his best man)

House and Cuddy: Ok well we all know Ausiello is just saying it could be Huddy to excite us but they are in a long term relationship and House has started bonding with her kid. Plus the wedding episode earlier this season and the mention of marriage by Cuddy’s mom could be seen as clues! I know this is wishful thinking but hey…we can dream can’t we?

• Hallie says:

Thanks, Mike for the HOUSE spoiler. I really don’t believe it’s House/Cuddy. In fact, of all the possibilities on the show, they’re last on my list. I think it’s Wilson too.

• my guess is.. says:

i think its going to be a twist. not huddy. wilsam?

• Carol Grifith says:

I think it may be Amber Tamblyn. I heard she wasn’t going to be on the show long.? maybe Taub is goin to re-do his vows?

• Olivia says:

If someone is getting married on the show I hope it’s someone people actually care about getting married. How many people will bat an eyelash at Taub renewing his vows or Martha getting married? No one.

-It could be Foreteen but everyone hated them when they were together so getting them married most people wouldn’t care about either.

-Chase could get married which would be more interesting but not eye raising worthy. Even though he is a player this year I think that’s possible. He seems like the settling down type to me.

-So does Wilson who desperately wanted to marry Sam earlier in the season. And it seems like he might be the one most likely and people would definitely care about it.

-House and Cuddy would be the most surprising but I don’t see either of them as the marriage type.

I think what’s going on here is that it’s Wilson but since the columnists know the possibility of a Huddy marriage gets them a lot of hits they play with the idea and have been doing so for some time this season. I think they’ll have Wilson getting married near the end of the season.

• belbelbel says:

I don’t think it’s House & Cuddy too. I’d vote for Wilson & Sam. But maybe it’s going to be Cuddy’s sister. Why would they bring her!? There are no scoops about the storyline involving her.

• Michaela says:

That is what I think also. Either Wilson and Sam or Wilson and Lucinda.

• Carrie says:

In the episode the week before last Cuddy’s mother mentioned that Cuddy needed to settle down like her sister. I’m assuming that means Lucinda is already married. So I think Wilson marries Sam.

• Rowan says:

The only way Chase would marry now is if he got really drunk and went to Vegas.
        Taub is NOT divorced. They just barely separated so the divorce will not be final for quite a while.
        House is not marrying Cuddy – that would be too weird and out of character.
        That only leaves WIlson – who is a serial husband (the return of Sam?) or Foreman and 13.

• Nevaeh says:

I would have not seen a Wilson marriage coming up until Yataines(?) tweet response the other night. So now I think it is him and maybe Sam like people are saying here. Second choice is Chase getting married.

• Cassidy says:

I love Huddy. I think the history that they have between them makes them totally cool. And they’re so weird and dark but they get each other. But I don’t think it’s them.

• Diana says:

I really don’t think it’s Huddy. I’m thinking it might be Wilson and someone. I’m going off of this from Greg Yaitanes’ tweet last night to someone and the fact that I can’t ever see House and Cuddy marrying and even if they do marry (ha!) it’s just going to end horribly. I’m getting that from the big man himself, David Shore’s latest interview concerning them.

8. Andy whitto says:

Wow I can’t wait for next weeks Chuck.

I’m gona call it now, since they prob planned next weeks ep (13) as a possible series finale incase they didn’t get full pick-up, I’d guess we will see Sarah and Chuck marry?
    OR maybe they changed it since pick-up and casey dies instead? (Nnooo)
    OOR Sarahs pregnant?! lol

• renee says:

NOOO WAYYY that would be insane all of the theories LOL…. although—- nahh never gunnah happen lol (i would like, NO scratch that LOVE them married.. or a preggers SARAH though!!!)=D

9. NCIS Fan says:

YES. A shrink, finally. The team needs to seriously deal with their traumatic situations. Seeing that many dead bodies, blood, dead co-workers, and torture must have seriously impacted them emotionally. A therapist will be good for them, especially Ziva after her time in the desert. Shane Brennan only knows what happened there…

• AlexM says:

I really hope we don’t have another Ziva angst fest. I’m far more interested in the state of Tony’s mind than yet moreE on Ziva who has dominated the show far too much for the past 2 seasons. I couldn’t actually care less what happened to her in Somalia. That entire plot arc was badly done, and half the fanbase hates Ziva now as a result of it.

• Sammy says:

Same here. I’m looking forward to getting a peek into what’s going on inside Tony’s head but have absolutely no interest in the angst-fest that is Ziva -or- her 4 months in Somalia without her hairbrush.

• Erin says:

Ditto or thritto? I actually like ziva but not interested in any if her angst. I seriously want a big Tony dose on this ep considering he’s the longest serving agent under Gibbs.

• Devil's Advocate says:

I actually enjoy Ziva. What I don’t want to see is an episode devoted to Tony, a man who’s pushing 40 but still acts like an immature 13 year old. Enough of that. It’s embarrasing and tiresome.

10. InYourHollywood says:

Scranton Branch closes. Show over. The end.

• Rosie says:

It’s probably more like that they wont replace him with someone. Why would they need to if Gabe (who is Michael’s superior) is currently in the office anyway.

• JB says:

He said, think people think. What if Steve ends up coming back for next season after all?

• Bray says:

After Michael’s run-in with David Brent last night where they talked about job openings at D-M/Sabre, I could really see Ricky Gervais joining in. He’s an executive producer anyway (I think), and really little other chance to carry the show on without someone like him. I would be happy with Gabe. He’s nice but completely ineffectual. But I dont think it would be enough for ratings.

So I’m going with Gervais. It would fit with Ausiello’s hint.

11. Katie says:

I really have no idea what to expect for the Chuck ending. I hope they don’t kill off Volkoff. Eliminating the possibility that Dalton will return would be a horrible idea. As to what will happen, I have no clue. In the promo Volkoff said he has access to everyone. I hope Baby Awesome is okay…

12. Jake says:

Are they going to close the DM/Sabre branch when Michael leaves? No ones thought of THAT!

13. Muly says:

Grim reaper in sight in two recurring characters, well i think they are rufus and gramps samuel

14. Vannesa says:

What’s the future of Chuck? Do you see a season 5 in the future?

• renee says:

umm YES!!! lol if not i dnt think i will watch nbc everrrrr again

• Rowan says:

With all the upheaval at NBC nothing considered a bubble show a week ago is safe yet. The Comcast jerks will be replacing NBC programming heads with their picks and the choices will be made at that point.

15. Joe T says:

” (It’s a new character! It’s an old character! It’s a current character!), there’s one scenario that no one seems to be talking about. And they should be. Think, people, think!”

I am totally confused by this, if its not an new, old, or current character it can only be uhh no one?

16. Crystal says:

Wow Team Gibbs in therapy. That’s definitely a can’t miss episode!!

17. Care says:

Ricky Garvais decides to take over for Steve Carrell permanently. Love you, Ausiello.

18. Kelly says:

I was kinda hoping that Grey’s Callie’s pregnancy won’t stick. That story is lame and something I predicted last season. Also although I think some of the cast can sing, LAME to another show doing a musical episode.

• xav says:

Me too. Of all the horrible storylines they’ve done on Grey’s this is one of the worst and the most cliched. And I really, really, really don’t want to see Lexie/Mark/Callie/Arizona trying to four-way co-parent a baby. Nightmare.

• Richyl says:

ITA. This has to be the worst storyline on Grey’s and that’s saying something. Here I thought nothing could top dead Denny as the worst.

• Trew says:

OMG get out of my head lol. I thought NOTHING could top Dead Denny sex in worst storyline category. I was sooooo wrong.

• Sarah says:

I agree, a musical episode is not a good idea. However, Sara Ramirez has a gorgeous voice.

19. H says:

Wow, the Prentiss exit story on Criminal Minds sounds ludicrous. I can’t wait to see Paget Brewster on a show worth her talent.

• Elizabeth says:

A-freakin-men.

• gaby says:

me too, I just don’t think I am emotionally ready for her to leave CM yet…its too soon :(

• Angela says:

I’m so sad to hear this!!!!!! So Prentiss is really leaving the show??? I know there were rumors, but I was hoping it was not true… Also, the story line looks like Prentiss is getting killed off!?!?! Really? Cut Hotch some slack and give him some happy ending story!

• RvE says:

First JJ was written off for no apparent reason, and now they are apparently going to do it to Prentiss as well.
      I’ll await the outcome of those episodes to see if the “Criminal Minds” PTB are really that stupid, but if they are, I’m officially done with “Criminal Minds”.
      Prentiss is not my favourite (even though her already impressive coolness level sky rocketed with the “Ma’a,” in the 100th episode), but it’s a principle thing….. :(

20. Jordan says:

Maybe more than one person becomes boss of the scranton branch?

21. Josh says:

Chuck’s dad was conveniently shot in the same lab where they revived Daniel Shaw, so…

22. xav says:

That Grey’s news is what I was afraid of. Having an unwanted and unplanned baby before reuniting is not what I wanted for Mark/Lexie and Callie/Arizona. If they’re to be together all four of them are going to end up co-parenting? So essentially there will be no more interesting storylines there ever? Only baby ones. My television nightmare on a show about professionals in a workplace.

23. Crystal says:

House, Bones, AND Castle? Wow, Ausiello. You really did an ace job on the spoilers this week.

24. Emgee says:

No Pretty Little Liars scoop for me? Come on. I’m dying here.

• karol says:

i read in the pretty little liars author’s website that “A” is a twin and that the good twin was killed which makes A the bad twin and that she is going to kill all the girls…..

• mooshki says:

That’s what happens in the books, but word is they’re going to go a different way with the show so that it will be a surprise.

• Emgee says:

I haven’t read the books. I did read that same thing (about what happens in the books), but also, like mooshki, read that they are not necessarily going that way in the show.

I still want some scoop, though.

25. Casey says:

Well, for the Smallville character returning, I’m trying to figure it out by the number of asterisks, haha. And all I’m getting is Carter Hall (but that won’t happen for obvious reasons…so effing sad!) and Milton Fine (hey, a girl can hope). So I don’t know.

• dock says:

i bet it is conner kent but i and i repeat i hope not that would be stuiped scince we don’t have a superman yet so why the hell put a superboy there the tptb had to see what supergirl did to the show. but with the way ausiello wording it sounds like a persons name not a fictionl one because he said they are coming to town not coming to smallville so i thank it is a real person he is talking about i hope.

26. Casey says:

And is it certain that Paget is leaving Criminal Minds? Last time I checked, they were still unsure and hoping she’d stay. I really hope she does. There should be a GOOD female lead (NOT Rachel Nichols!).

• Mykey716 says:

From most of the reports I’ve read, seems that Paget is definitely leaving CM; but she was supposed to leave right after AJ Cook/JJ…then CBS teased us by keeping her longer…with the extra tease of ‘maybe another renewal’. THEN they added insult to injury by bringing in a new female lead(gag me!) with Rachel Nichols…who has yet to bring any zing to the show. Why the PTB couldn’t have just left CM alone, I’ll never understand….and I’m not feeling a lot of love the new spinoff. Couldn’t they just bring back JJ???

27. Rob J. says:

Regarding Chuck:
    My guess is that Sarah kills Mary Bartkowski.
    Slight variation: Or Mary takes a bullet for Chuck.
    Either way, I think Mama Bartkowski ain’t makin’ it out of next week’s episode alive.

• renee says:

oyy veyy… that would be a lil depressing— i dnt think they kill her off so soon; especially cuzz the actors have been all talking about how the season revolves around the mom and son dynamic…. and chuck and sarah OBVIOUSLY lol =P

• gap says:

Chuck shoots mom B, not neccesarily killing her, but maybe. 15 years undercover and no significant results? No way! She is truly rogue.

28. JenH says:

Oh, so Grey’s is going to have its players sing two of the songs that it over-saturated? Big surprise they picked those two. Really.

29. Casey says:

And one more thing (last one, I swear, haha), about Supernatural, I’m dreading who the characters will be. I’m hoping Grandpa is one of them. That would make me happy. Other than that, I might be sad. Just as long as it isn’t Bobby, I’ll be alright.

30. Delirious says:

Does the Office scenario have something to do with Ricky Gervais and his appearance this week? I’m sure someone MUST have thought about that one, many people in fact, but who knows…

31. Eye says:

I didn’t even notice Kitty wasn’t on the last episode of Brothers & Sisters.. this show has really gone downhill.. definitely at the bottom of my DVR to watch list

32. Herms says:

Concerning Criminal Minds : so, they are not going to address Reid’s medical issues again ? I thought episode 16 (named ‘Coda’) was supposed to be a Reid episode written by Rick Dunkle (that’s what Rick Dunkle said on twitter). I hoped there would be a follow up and a logical explanation regarding Reid’s headaches…I hope the doctor Reid saw was wrong and that they will find something physically wrong with Reid in a later episode.

I also hope P. Brewster won’t leave the show (I don’t want Prentiss tp leave or worse, to die).

33. RobF says:

My theory since hearing Michael Scott was leaving that Packer is going to take his place.

34. Nerwen Aldarion says:

Castle, Smallville and NCIS scoop? I’m being spoiled!!!

35. Amy says:

On Supernatural — does the show still have recurring characters? Let’s see: Dean, Sam, Bobby are regulars; recurring would be Grandpa Samuel, Lisa, Ben? I guess Meg too, but she is already dead, no? So I’m guessing Lisa and Ben.

On the other hand, on this show, Death setting his sights on them means neither that he actually reaps them nor that they remain dead.

Are they ever going to pick up the loose thread of the half-human/half-demon child?

36. Aiden says:

Ask Ausiello’s getting better every week. These are a lot of juicy scoops in one page.
    By the way, it’s really awesome that you’re a huge Chuck and Parenthood supporter. Let’s bring back those two shows for another season!

37. Stacie says:

Maybe no one will take Michael Scott’s place. Maybe it will just be the boss being from the higher ups not actually a day to day kind of person. In all reality Michael Scott doesn’t make a lot of decisions that anyone in Sabre couldn’t make. So maybe no one replaces him, because in reality who could replace Michael Scott or Steve Carrell.

38. Amy says:

On the Office — don’t we know that it’s Pam? I thought it was revealed that this is why she became office manager?

39. Jane2 says:

Thanks for the House scoop, my money is on Chase or Taub. Damage control because of the negative reaction to David Shore’s interview at the TCA’s for $100 please Mike.

• Pat says:

Given how many people hate the Huddy storyline, I’d say a marrying House and Cuddy is a deathwish for the show.

• Jane2 says:

Actually I’d disagree with you there. 1. That Huddy is universally hated (because it isn’t, a quick glance at this site will tell you that) and 2. That a Huddy marriage would be a death knell for the show. I’m with Hugh Laurie on this one it’s not so much what is done but how it’s done. We’re talking David Shore here. If that were what is happening, which I don’t think it is, it would uniquely [H]ousian and not your typical picket fence scenario.

• Samantha says:

You’re always great with the [H]ouse spoilers and the Huddy spoilers. But I really doubt it’s Huddy. You reported another break up besides Huddy earlier and after DS talking about breaking them up I’m thinking this is just something that makes your mind go to Huddy because they’re the last couple standing atm. But it’ll be someone else. I’m thinking Wilson and mystery woman or Foreteen.

One good thing you did give us is a nice laugh at the Huddy haters’ responses at the thought of them marrying. It won’t happen, but it’s funny seeing their outrage at the thought of it.

• Alicia B. says:

Chase and the girl he met in this week’s episode maybe? Or Wilson/? Those are my guesses.

40. Kate says:

Thanks for the Castle scoop. After last night’s wonderful show, I can’t wait for the next steps.

41. Kate says:

No Fringe spoilers? :(

42. Merri says:

PARENTHOOD! I need a season 3 of this show. You have no idea. It brings me joy!!! : ) I’m happy you’re optimistic.

• spikenalabama says:

This show justs keeps getting better. I love everything about it; except for Adam’s wife. I wouldn’t mind a new person playing that character.

• Rowan says:

It’s the way Cristina’s written and the way the actress is directed. Actors don’t make up the characters they play as they go along in this.

43. AngelMoonGirl says:

Thank you oh so much!!! The NCIS and Bones scoop both have me very excited. You just made my night :)

44. Matt says:

Why is Caitlin’s nickname “Kate” and not “Cate”?

45. Bored says:

I really take exception to couching the Huddy spoiler as if all fans of House swoon over news about this twosome. One fan’s wedding bells is another fan’s death knell. Unless you have good news about Wilson, I’m offering my condolences. Worst. Season. Ever.

• Betty Draper says:

MTE. I need some reassurance that this show is not focusing just on a relationship throughout this season. DUDES. YOU’RE RUINING IT. Also I don’t think it’ll get past Season 7, and if it ends with a Huddy Wedding then the best show ever has just been reduced to one relationship, which has only made people turn away. Not make people return to watch it.

I don’t even think House/Cuddy fans want this, do they?

• Raisin says:

I’m a hardcore Huddy fan….but a Huddy marriage does not make me excited. Perhaps EVENTUALLY, but definitely not now or anytime soon. I also don’t like how they are the last couple standing. It really showcases their ‘togetherness’ and that is something that is distinctly non-Huddy.

• Brooklyn says:

I’m a Huddy fan too and I have mixed feelings about a marriage. I had always imagined them doing the on-again, off-again thing because there is so much chemistry between the two characters you’d think it’d flare up once they dared to go there finally this time even if they did break it off. But now we know that won’t be the case.

If they get married it would be all about how they did it. I don’t need a marriage and I don’t think they would need one either. But if they went there I’d hope they’d make it Houseian and worthy of the two while still being in character. The reason I ship these two is because they’re unconventional. I can’t get what they have exactly anywhere else.

46. jason says:

If we get, “awwwww poor Ziva, her life sucks, lets give her a huge hug and lets feel sorry for her” I’m gonna puke.

• spikenalabama says:

Ditto. I really don’t like this character. The only thing wrong with an otherwise perfect show.

• Anna says:

Awww, so sad, we have some Ziva-haters here too :( Grow up, stop whining, and deal with it! CdP is an amazing actress and does not deserve to be out of the job.

47. love bad tv says:

so for next week can we have any of the following:
    Fringe
    Parks and Rec
    Community
    Gossip Girl (Blair/Dan only)
    30 Rock

If I forgot just keep adding to the list, sometimes the spoilers get repetitive

48. emily says:

Halpert is the new manager.

49. Kary says:

happy to hear such a positive thoughts about Parenthood. The show nees 3 season!

50. Jenna says:

Thanks for the scoop, Ausiello!. But I must say, it’s a sad week when Kristin D. Santos gives fans of Glee’s Kurt and Blaine more scoop than Ask Ausiello.