Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on House, The Office, Glee, NCIS, 90210, Bones and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? You can send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: House fans are worried about all these Huddy breakup rumors swirling around the show. Got any good news to cheer us up? —Erin
Ausiello:
I’ve got potentially good news, which may or may not be related to Huddy: Wedding bells will ring at or near season’s end.

Question: Something on NCIS, please! —Sara
Ausiello:
Sasha Alexander’s dead agent is returning! Kind of, but not really! Allow me to explain: This season’s clip-heavy 14th episode revolves around the stressed-to-the-max team being forced into therapy. During their individual sessions, Gibbs & Co. flash back to some of their most emotionally taxing cases — Kate’s death obviously being at the top of the list.

Question: Is Callie’s pregnancy going to stick? I really don’t want to have to endure another Grey’s Anatomy miscarriage storyline. —Ana
Ausiello:
It’s my understanding that this one will stick.

Question: Can you tell us anything about the Grey’s Anatomy musical episode? —Ana
Ausiello:
I got my hands on a partial song list: Among the tracks being covered by the cast are The Fray’s “How to Save a Life” and Snow Patrol’s “Chasing Cars.” In related news, this episode will either be a show-stopping triumph or a spectacular failure. There can be no in between.

Exclusive: Look Who’s Returning to Grey’s Anatomy!

Question: It’s my birthday in a few weeks, and there would be no greater present then finding out that Will Arnett is replacing Steve Carell on The Office. Is there any chance of this happening? —Rose
Ausiello:
Arnett would be perfect for the job, but I haven’t heard his name bandied about at all. Happy Birthday! Speaking of Dunder Mifflin’s succession plans, amid all the fan speculation about who’ll be taking the reins later this season (It’s a new character! It’s an old character! It’s a current character!), there’s one scenario that no one seems to be talking about. And they should be. Think, people, think!

Question: Please, do you have any Castle scoops? —Christi
Ausiello:
In an upcoming episode, newbie couple Esposito and Lanie will go on a double date with Ryan and Jenny — and to say the fellas’ better halves do not hit it off is putting it mildly.

Question: Any new Castle scoop? —Daniel
Ausiello:
SUPER-SIZED SCOOP: Piter Marek is joining the cast for a two-episode arc! [Crickets] OK, maybe that’s more of a medium-sized scoop. Anywhoo, the actor — best known as Willie’s Season 4 blackmailer on Ugly Betty — will appear in the upcoming two-parter starring Heroes‘ Adrian Pasdar. His character is described as a “resourceful entrepreneur who strives to look as American as possible.”

Question: Got anything on The Big C? Will the late, great Marlene be back next season — perhaps as a ghost? —Janet
Ausiello:
TVLine’s Megan Masters recently put that question to exec producer Jenny Bicks, to which she responded emphatically, “Marlene’s not gone!” That noise you hear is Laura Linney’s Cathy dusting off her Ouija board.

Question: There seems to be some confusion about when the big “Booth/Brennan Elevator Episode” will air on Bones. Care to clear things up for us? —Nick
Ausiello:
It’s No. 6.16, it’s scheduled to air March 3, and according to EP Stephen Nathan, “It’s going to be gooooood.” (Last time Nathan used that many O’s… um… has he ever used that many O’s? I don’t believe he has.)

Question: When will Hannah leave Bones? Please say soon. —Lexie
Ausiello:
According to a little birdie whose name rhymes with Peevin Rathen, there will be a “very big” turning point for Booth and Hannah in the Feb. 10 episode; interpret that as you like. Coincidentally, that’s the same episode David Boreanaz delivers one of the best performances of his career, per that same little birdie.

Question: Any scoop about Hellcats? —Luca
Ausiello:
They’re going to Nationals, baby! But there’s a catch. “We won’t see them competing this season,” reveals Aly Michalka (Marti). “We’ll pick up with [the competition] next season. It’s a really great way to open up our second season. It also leaves you on a massive cliffhanger.”

Question: After this week’s Reid-centric episode of Criminal Minds, I need some major scoop! Is Reid OK? Matthew Gray Gubler isn’t leaving, is he? —Brandi
Ausiello:
I don’t think Gubler is going anywhere. There’s little to no discussion of Reid’s headaches in the next batch of episodes, and no news is good news, right? Meanwhile, I have a hunch Paget Brewster’s swan song will play out around Episode 17 or 18 when a dangerous criminal from Prentiss’ past breaks out of jail and goes hunting for her.

This Just In: 90210 Cuts Two Series Regulars

Question: How are the producers of The Event handling the season finale, considering they probably won’t know about a second season when they shoot it? Will they be wrapping up the alien arc, or will it end on a cliffhanger? —Charlie
Ausiello:
The final episode will “complete the story of the first season,” says exec producer Evan Katz, “while setting up a radically different condition in the world for the second season — in the hopes that there is one.”

Question: On a scale of 1 to 10 — 1 being extremely unsure and 10 being almost obnoxiously confident — how sure are you that Parenthood will be back for a third season? —Kellen
Ausiello:
I’m at about an 8, aka cautiously very confident and optimistic. I hear new NBC prez Bob Greenblatt is a huge fan of the show and desperately wants it to succeed, which pretty much makes him my new best friend.

Question: If the answer to last week’s Smallville asterisk quiz is Martha Kent that’s l*me. We all know she’s returning. —Jesse
Ausiello:
It is not, I repeat not, Martha Kent. I agree, that would’ve been la*e.

Question: Josh Schwartz keeps warning fans on Twitter not to miss the “last 10 minutes of next week’s Chuck” and I’m start to get worried. Please put my mind at ease. —Chris
Ausiello:
Would it help if I had Schwartz offer up a one-word description of the episode’s much-buzzed-about final act? No? Too bad. I already asked him. And the word is… Goosebumps! Last one to post a theory in the comments section has to buy me a Snapple six-pack.

Question: More Ashley Fink on Glee, please! Any idea what her first big solo is? —Rose
Ausiello:
A major clue can be found in the video player below!

Loading video...

Question: What’s coming up with Teddy on 90210? —J Spigner
Ausiello:
Just a Feb. 21 field trip to a local gay bar with Dixon. And Liam. And Navid.

Question: Can you give me info on The Cape — preferably something juicy? —Hector
Ausiello:
Things could get a bit circus freaky for Vince when Raia (played by Izabella Miko) grows ever curious about just what lies beneath his cape. “She has a very strong crush on Vince — and there are plans to have that crush tilt into obsession,” series creator Tom Wheeler told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “We have big plans for Raia.”

Question: Any Good Wife scoop? —Marissa
Ausiello:
Kalinda isn’t the only female character hiding a deep, dark and potentially career-ending secret. Yeah, you heard me.

Question: Where on Earth did Kitty go on Brothers & Sisters? Is Calista thinking of leaving the show? —Gus
Ausiello:
Flash back to Jan. 26, 2010: Then-Entertainment Weekly staffer Michael Ausiello reports that Calista Flockhart will work a reduced schedule during Season 5. Cut to one week ago: Gus submits a question to Ask Ausiello inquiring about Calista Flockhart’s temporary leave-of-absence. Cut to present day: Michael Ausiello throws up his hands and screams, “I give up.”

Question: I haven’t heard any scoop on Modern Family in the longest time! You’ve got to know something! —Junior
Ausiello:
Lilly’s second birthday brings Shelley Long’s demarbled matriarch back to town. “I invite DeDe to come stay with us, and of course hilarity — and disaster — ensues,” Jesse Tyler Ferguson tells Mitovich. “She actually brings back with her Claire’s old boyfriend from high school (played by Matt Dillon)” — now DeDe’s boy toy! “She’s trying to turn a corner and remain a little more stable, but within the 22 minutes of our sitcom you will watch her crumble.”

Question: How about a Supernatural spoiler? —Kriya
Ausiello:

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing!

Comments (259)

• Its probably Diane who has the big secret on the Good Wife. And I would love to see Will Arnett replace Steve Carrell!! :)

Comment by sonya – January 25, 2011 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking it might be Wendy Scott-Carr and she has to drop out of the race, leaving it to Peter and Childs to duke it out. With Peter as the victor and thus season 3 is set up with Alicia having to deal with the repercussions of being a defense attorney with a husband as the states attorney and the boss of her opponents.

Comment by xav – January 25, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Goosebumps, huh? Can’t wait to see what Chuck has in store for next week!

Comment by May – January 25, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • omG i know… i cant even imagine what will happen in the last 10 min of CHUCK— so many things running through my head but none i see fit… i just cannot wait til MONDAY!!! =D

Comment by renee – January 25, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m guessing it’s the baby’s birth — which could lead to a big moment between Chuck and Sarah. After all, it looks like he’s had enough of Volkeoff and goes ‘Return of the Jedi’ on him.

Comment by DN – January 26, 2011 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah Parenthood! And cancel Brothers & Sisters-put it out of its misery before it gets any worse

Comment by Amy – January 25, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You mean it can get worse?

Comment by Buffy Freak – January 25, 2011 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Grim Reaper will set his sights on two recurring characters in the not-too-distant future.

Well, we know one is Rufus.

Comment by Elle – January 25, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m guessing the other is Grandpa Campbell

Comment by tonderk – January 25, 2011 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Or Gwen. They pretty much killed off all of the Campbell clan.

Comment by Courtney – February 1, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to that NCIS episode!

Comment by Clarissa – January 25, 2011 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not. Clip episodes are boring and done because they are super cheap. That means there must be a HUGE episode that went way over-budget coming our way. THAT is the episode I’m looking forward to.

Comment by Rowan – January 26, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oooh me too. Team+therapy–>hilarity+emotional drama. I wonder if any other deaths will be involved?

Comment by Sarah – February 2, 2011 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NCIS / NCIS LA ROCKS————————————-

Comment by JAN – February 3, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Thanks for the CM scoop! I hate to see Paget go, but no news is definitely good news on the Gubler front.

Comment by Brandi – January 25, 2011 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m still upset that they let A.J. Cook go and now Paget Brewster. Off course she has been criminally underused but to give them both the boot only to bring in that terrible actress who played in the final year of Alias is a huge insult. Not just to the viewers but to the other actresses themselves. Of course the show wouldn’t dare get rid of a male character. What a bunch of sexists.

Comment by Devil's Advocate – January 29, 2011 01:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are u kidding me, dude.
    We want any good news and you say MAYBE related to Huddy?!
    you gonna kill me! =Pp

But, at least, we have something new.

Comment by bruna cora – January 25, 2011 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • tell me about it! Well lets think:

Chase is recently divorced, I doubt it will be him because he wouldn’t remarry Cameron (JM is not returning this season) and hes been dating too many girls to be serious about marrying one. Plus, he already had a wedding on screen.

Taub: Recently divorced as well. I suppose he could remarry his wife, but in the amount of time the divorce wouldn’t be finalized yet, so another wedding wouldn’t be necessary unless it symbolic

Foreman: Unless he has a secret girlfriend somewhere or for some reason decided to marry 13 even though they broke up and are friends

Thirteen: More likely. She has been gone for a long time so could be in a relationship we don’t know about and Shore said they had a cool episode revolving around her return. But would they introduce a new character/actor for this purpose?

Wilson: He’s already been married 3 times and Sam just left him. Unless Sam comes back or he marrys someone after knowing them just a short time its unlikely (although I think I would like seeing House as his best man)

House and Cuddy: Ok well we all know Ausiello is just saying it could be Huddy to excite us but they are in a long term relationship and House has started bonding with her kid. Plus the wedding episode earlier this season and the mention of marriage by Cuddy’s mom could be seen as clues! I know this is wishful thinking but hey…we can dream can’t we?

Comment by Janine – January 25, 2011 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks, Mike for the HOUSE spoiler. I really don’t believe it’s House/Cuddy. In fact, of all the possibilities on the show, they’re last on my list. I think it’s Wilson too.

Comment by Hallie – January 26, 2011 12:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i think its going to be a twist. not huddy. wilsam?

Comment by my guess is.. – January 26, 2011 12:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think it may be Amber Tamblyn. I heard she wasn’t going to be on the show long.? maybe Taub is goin to re-do his vows?

Comment by Carol Grifith – January 26, 2011 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • If someone is getting married on the show I hope it’s someone people actually care about getting married. How many people will bat an eyelash at Taub renewing his vows or Martha getting married? No one.

-It could be Foreteen but everyone hated them when they were together so getting them married most people wouldn’t care about either.

-Chase could get married which would be more interesting but not eye raising worthy. Even though he is a player this year I think that’s possible. He seems like the settling down type to me.

-So does Wilson who desperately wanted to marry Sam earlier in the season. And it seems like he might be the one most likely and people would definitely care about it.

-House and Cuddy would be the most surprising but I don’t see either of them as the marriage type.

I think what’s going on here is that it’s Wilson but since the columnists know the possibility of a Huddy marriage gets them a lot of hits they play with the idea and have been doing so for some time this season. I think they’ll have Wilson getting married near the end of the season.

Comment by Olivia – January 26, 2011 07:20 PM PDT
      • I don’t think it’s House & Cuddy too. I’d vote for Wilson & Sam. But maybe it’s going to be Cuddy’s sister. Why would they bring her!? There are no scoops about the storyline involving her.

Comment by belbelbel – January 26, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That is what I think also. Either Wilson and Sam or Wilson and Lucinda.

Comment by Michaela – January 27, 2011 01:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • In the episode the week before last Cuddy’s mother mentioned that Cuddy needed to settle down like her sister. I’m assuming that means Lucinda is already married. So I think Wilson marries Sam.

Comment by Carrie – January 27, 2011 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The only way Chase would marry now is if he got really drunk and went to Vegas.
        Taub is NOT divorced. They just barely separated so the divorce will not be final for quite a while.
        House is not marrying Cuddy – that would be too weird and out of character.
        That only leaves WIlson – who is a serial husband (the return of Sam?) or Foreman and 13.

Comment by Rowan – January 26, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I would have not seen a Wilson marriage coming up until Yataines(?) tweet response the other night. So now I think it is him and maybe Sam like people are saying here. Second choice is Chase getting married.

Comment by Nevaeh – January 27, 2011 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Huddy. I think the history that they have between them makes them totally cool. And they’re so weird and dark but they get each other. But I don’t think it’s them.

Comment by Cassidy – January 26, 2011 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really don’t think it’s Huddy. I’m thinking it might be Wilson and someone. I’m going off of this from Greg Yaitanes’ tweet last night to someone and the fact that I can’t ever see House and Cuddy marrying and even if they do marry (ha!) it’s just going to end horribly. I’m getting that from the big man himself, David Shore’s latest interview concerning them.

Comment by Diana – January 25, 2011 11:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Either Thirteen’s gonna bring back a guy, Taub’s gonna get re-re-married, or it’s Huddy.

Comment by Josh – January 26, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think the House wedding is with Wilson and Sam. Or Taub and Rachel renewing their vows. The second one is ultra boring so I hope it is the first.

Comment by Leah – January 26, 2011 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I believe Wilson is the one getting married.

Comment by Meghan – January 27, 2011 12:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s Cuddy not Huddy

Comment by Mac – January 28, 2011 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow I can’t wait for next weeks Chuck.

I’m gona call it now, since they prob planned next weeks ep (13) as a possible series finale incase they didn’t get full pick-up, I’d guess we will see Sarah and Chuck marry?
    OR maybe they changed it since pick-up and casey dies instead? (Nnooo)
    OOR Sarahs pregnant?! lol

Comment by Andy whitto – January 25, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NOOO WAYYY that would be insane all of the theories LOL…. although—- nahh never gunnah happen lol (i would like, NO scratch that LOVE them married.. or a preggers SARAH though!!!)=D

Comment by renee – January 25, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES. A shrink, finally. The team needs to seriously deal with their traumatic situations. Seeing that many dead bodies, blood, dead co-workers, and torture must have seriously impacted them emotionally. A therapist will be good for them, especially Ziva after her time in the desert. Shane Brennan only knows what happened there…

Comment by NCIS Fan – January 25, 2011 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really hope we don’t have another Ziva angst fest. I’m far more interested in the state of Tony’s mind than yet moreE on Ziva who has dominated the show far too much for the past 2 seasons. I couldn’t actually care less what happened to her in Somalia. That entire plot arc was badly done, and half the fanbase hates Ziva now as a result of it.

Comment by AlexM – January 26, 2011 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Same here. I’m looking forward to getting a peek into what’s going on inside Tony’s head but have absolutely no interest in the angst-fest that is Ziva -or- her 4 months in Somalia without her hairbrush.

Comment by Sammy – January 26, 2011 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ditto or thritto? I actually like ziva but not interested in any if her angst. I seriously want a big Tony dose on this ep considering he’s the longest serving agent under Gibbs.

Comment by Erin – January 26, 2011 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I actually enjoy Ziva. What I don’t want to see is an episode devoted to Tony, a man who’s pushing 40 but still acts like an immature 13 year old. Enough of that. It’s embarrasing and tiresome.

Comment by Devil's Advocate – January 29, 2011 01:58 AM PDT
  • Scranton Branch closes. Show over. The end.

Comment by InYourHollywood – January 25, 2011 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s probably more like that they wont replace him with someone. Why would they need to if Gabe (who is Michael’s superior) is currently in the office anyway.

Comment by Rosie – January 26, 2011 12:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He said, think people think. What if Steve ends up coming back for next season after all?

Comment by JB – January 27, 2011 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • After Michael’s run-in with David Brent last night where they talked about job openings at D-M/Sabre, I could really see Ricky Gervais joining in. He’s an executive producer anyway (I think), and really little other chance to carry the show on without someone like him. I would be happy with Gabe. He’s nice but completely ineffectual. But I dont think it would be enough for ratings.

So I’m going with Gervais. It would fit with Ausiello’s hint.

Comment by Bray – January 28, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really have no idea what to expect for the Chuck ending. I hope they don’t kill off Volkoff. Eliminating the possibility that Dalton will return would be a horrible idea. As to what will happen, I have no clue. In the promo Volkoff said he has access to everyone. I hope Baby Awesome is okay…

Comment by Katie – January 25, 2011 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are they going to close the DM/Sabre branch when Michael leaves? No ones thought of THAT!

Comment by Jake – January 25, 2011 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No one has suggested Jan, either.

Comment by John – January 25, 2011 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jan has been suggested many times.

Comment by Charlotte – January 26, 2011 12:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What about David Wallace returning to the company after being let go.

Comment by thatcher – January 26, 2011 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grim reaper in sight in two recurring characters, well i think they are rufus and gramps samuel

Comment by Muly – January 25, 2011 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s the future of Chuck? Do you see a season 5 in the future?

Comment by Vannesa – January 25, 2011 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • umm YES!!! lol if not i dnt think i will watch nbc everrrrr again

Comment by renee – January 25, 2011 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • With all the upheaval at NBC nothing considered a bubble show a week ago is safe yet. The Comcast jerks will be replacing NBC programming heads with their picks and the choices will be made at that point.

Comment by Rowan – January 26, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ” (It’s a new character! It’s an old character! It’s a current character!), there’s one scenario that no one seems to be talking about. And they should be. Think, people, think!”

I am totally confused by this, if its not an new, old, or current character it can only be uhh no one?

Comment by Joe T – January 25, 2011 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think that’s the point. Maybe Sabre decides the Scranton branch doesn’t need a Regional Manager.

Comment by Lina – January 25, 2011 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe Sabre decides they don’t need a Scranton branch…

Comment by Andrea – January 25, 2011 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ricky Gervais reprises his UK role?

Comment by Lana – January 26, 2011 04:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow Team Gibbs in therapy. That’s definitely a can’t miss episode!!

Comment by Crystal – January 25, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ricky Garvais decides to take over for Steve Carrell permanently. Love you, Ausiello.

Comment by Care – January 25, 2011 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I brought that up last week and was shot down in flames.

Comment by Bob – January 26, 2011 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was kinda hoping that Grey’s Callie’s pregnancy won’t stick. That story is lame and something I predicted last season. Also although I think some of the cast can sing, LAME to another show doing a musical episode.

Comment by Kelly – January 25, 2011 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. Of all the horrible storylines they’ve done on Grey’s this is one of the worst and the most cliched. And I really, really, really don’t want to see Lexie/Mark/Callie/Arizona trying to four-way co-parent a baby. Nightmare.

Comment by xav – January 25, 2011 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ITA. This has to be the worst storyline on Grey’s and that’s saying something. Here I thought nothing could top dead Denny as the worst.

Comment by Richyl – January 25, 2011 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • OMG get out of my head lol. I thought NOTHING could top Dead Denny sex in worst storyline category. I was sooooo wrong.

Comment by Trew – January 26, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, a musical episode is not a good idea. However, Sara Ramirez has a gorgeous voice.

Comment by Sarah – January 27, 2011 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, the Prentiss exit story on Criminal Minds sounds ludicrous. I can’t wait to see Paget Brewster on a show worth her talent.

Comment by H – January 25, 2011 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A-freakin-men.

Comment by Elizabeth – January 25, 2011 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Preach.

Comment by xav – January 25, 2011 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too, I just don’t think I am emotionally ready for her to leave CM yet…its too soon :(

Comment by gaby – January 25, 2011 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m so sad to hear this!!!!!! So Prentiss is really leaving the show??? I know there were rumors, but I was hoping it was not true… Also, the story line looks like Prentiss is getting killed off!?!?! Really? Cut Hotch some slack and give him some happy ending story!

Comment by Angela – January 25, 2011 09:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • First JJ was written off for no apparent reason, and now they are apparently going to do it to Prentiss as well.
      I’ll await the outcome of those episodes to see if the “Criminal Minds” PTB are really that stupid, but if they are, I’m officially done with “Criminal Minds”.
      Prentiss is not my favourite (even though her already impressive coolness level sky rocketed with the “Ma’a,” in the 100th episode), but it’s a principle thing….. :(

Comment by RvE – January 26, 2011 12:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Meant “Ma’am?”, obviously…..

Comment by RvE – January 26, 2011 12:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe more than one person becomes boss of the scranton branch?

Comment by Jordan – January 25, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck’s dad was conveniently shot in the same lab where they revived Daniel Shaw, so…

Comment by Josh – January 25, 2011 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That Grey’s news is what I was afraid of. Having an unwanted and unplanned baby before reuniting is not what I wanted for Mark/Lexie and Callie/Arizona. If they’re to be together all four of them are going to end up co-parenting? So essentially there will be no more interesting storylines there ever? Only baby ones. My television nightmare on a show about professionals in a workplace.

Comment by xav – January 25, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House, Bones, AND Castle? Wow, Ausiello. You really did an ace job on the spoilers this week.

Comment by Crystal – January 25, 2011 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly! We should be friends :D

Comment by Jeanne – January 25, 2011 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Pretty Little Liars scoop for me? Come on. I’m dying here.

Comment by Emgee – January 25, 2011 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i read in the pretty little liars author’s website that “A” is a twin and that the good twin was killed which makes A the bad twin and that she is going to kill all the girls…..

Comment by karol – January 26, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s what happens in the books, but word is they’re going to go a different way with the show so that it will be a surprise.

Comment by mooshki – January 26, 2011 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I haven’t read the books. I did read that same thing (about what happens in the books), but also, like mooshki, read that they are not necessarily going that way in the show.

I still want some scoop, though.

Comment by Emgee – January 27, 2011 04:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, for the Smallville character returning, I’m trying to figure it out by the number of asterisks, haha. And all I’m getting is Carter Hall (but that won’t happen for obvious reasons…so effing sad!) and Milton Fine (hey, a girl can hope). So I don’t know.

Comment by Casey – January 25, 2011 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i bet it is conner kent but i and i repeat i hope not that would be stuiped scince we don’t have a superman yet so why the hell put a superboy there the tptb had to see what supergirl did to the show. but with the way ausiello wording it sounds like a persons name not a fictionl one because he said they are coming to town not coming to smallville so i thank it is a real person he is talking about i hope.

Comment by dock – January 25, 2011 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And is it certain that Paget is leaving Criminal Minds? Last time I checked, they were still unsure and hoping she’d stay. I really hope she does. There should be a GOOD female lead (NOT Rachel Nichols!).

Comment by Casey – January 25, 2011 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • From most of the reports I’ve read, seems that Paget is definitely leaving CM; but she was supposed to leave right after AJ Cook/JJ…then CBS teased us by keeping her longer…with the extra tease of ‘maybe another renewal’. THEN they added insult to injury by bringing in a new female lead(gag me!) with Rachel Nichols…who has yet to bring any zing to the show. Why the PTB couldn’t have just left CM alone, I’ll never understand….and I’m not feeling a lot of love the new spinoff. Couldn’t they just bring back JJ???

Comment by Mykey716 – January 26, 2011 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding Chuck:
    My guess is that Sarah kills Mary Bartkowski.
    Slight variation: Or Mary takes a bullet for Chuck.
    Either way, I think Mama Bartkowski ain’t makin’ it out of next week’s episode alive.

Comment by Rob J. – January 25, 2011 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oyy veyy… that would be a lil depressing— i dnt think they kill her off so soon; especially cuzz the actors have been all talking about how the season revolves around the mom and son dynamic…. and chuck and sarah OBVIOUSLY lol =P

Comment by renee – January 25, 2011 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chuck shoots mom B, not neccesarily killing her, but maybe. 15 years undercover and no significant results? No way! She is truly rogue.

Comment by gap – January 26, 2011 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, so Grey’s is going to have its players sing two of the songs that it over-saturated? Big surprise they picked those two. Really.

Comment by JenH – January 25, 2011 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And one more thing (last one, I swear, haha), about Supernatural, I’m dreading who the characters will be. I’m hoping Grandpa is one of them. That would make me happy. Other than that, I might be sad. Just as long as it isn’t Bobby, I’ll be alright.

Comment by Casey – January 25, 2011 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m thinking it’ll be Gramps and Rufus is almost a for certain to be one of them.

Comment by Harmony – January 25, 2011 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does the Office scenario have something to do with Ricky Gervais and his appearance this week? I’m sure someone MUST have thought about that one, many people in fact, but who knows…

Comment by Delirious – January 25, 2011 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t even notice Kitty wasn’t on the last episode of Brothers & Sisters.. this show has really gone downhill.. definitely at the bottom of my DVR to watch list

Comment by Eye – January 25, 2011 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Concerning Criminal Minds : so, they are not going to address Reid’s medical issues again ? I thought episode 16 (named ‘Coda’) was supposed to be a Reid episode written by Rick Dunkle (that’s what Rick Dunkle said on twitter). I hoped there would be a follow up and a logical explanation regarding Reid’s headaches…I hope the doctor Reid saw was wrong and that they will find something physically wrong with Reid in a later episode.

I also hope P. Brewster won’t leave the show (I don’t want Prentiss tp leave or worse, to die).

Comment by Herms – January 25, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My theory since hearing Michael Scott was leaving that Packer is going to take his place.

Comment by RobF – January 25, 2011 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle, Smallville and NCIS scoop? I’m being spoiled!!!

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – January 25, 2011 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On Supernatural — does the show still have recurring characters? Let’s see: Dean, Sam, Bobby are regulars; recurring would be Grandpa Samuel, Lisa, Ben? I guess Meg too, but she is already dead, no? So I’m guessing Lisa and Ben.

On the other hand, on this show, Death setting his sights on them means neither that he actually reaps them nor that they remain dead.

Are they ever going to pick up the loose thread of the half-human/half-demon child?

Comment by Amy – January 25, 2011 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rufus and Samuel – that’s my guess.

Comment by tonderk – January 25, 2011 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ask Ausiello’s getting better every week. These are a lot of juicy scoops in one page.
    By the way, it’s really awesome that you’re a huge Chuck and Parenthood supporter. Let’s bring back those two shows for another season!

Comment by Aiden – January 25, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe no one will take Michael Scott’s place. Maybe it will just be the boss being from the higher ups not actually a day to day kind of person. In all reality Michael Scott doesn’t make a lot of decisions that anyone in Sabre couldn’t make. So maybe no one replaces him, because in reality who could replace Michael Scott or Steve Carrell.

Comment by Stacie – January 25, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Perhaps. I wouldn’t mind if they did this.

Comment by Jenny – January 25, 2011 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On the Office — don’t we know that it’s Pam? I thought it was revealed that this is why she became office manager?

Comment by Amy – January 25, 2011 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the House scoop, my money is on Chase or Taub. Damage control because of the negative reaction to David Shore’s interview at the TCA’s for $100 please Mike.

Comment by Jane2 – January 25, 2011 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Given how many people hate the Huddy storyline, I’d say a marrying House and Cuddy is a deathwish for the show.

Comment by Pat – January 25, 2011 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually I’d disagree with you there. 1. That Huddy is universally hated (because it isn’t, a quick glance at this site will tell you that) and 2. That a Huddy marriage would be a death knell for the show. I’m with Hugh Laurie on this one it’s not so much what is done but how it’s done. We’re talking David Shore here. If that were what is happening, which I don’t think it is, it would uniquely [H]ousian and not your typical picket fence scenario.

Comment by Jane2 – January 25, 2011 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This!

Comment by Liz – January 26, 2011 12:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re always great with the [H]ouse spoilers and the Huddy spoilers. But I really doubt it’s Huddy. You reported another break up besides Huddy earlier and after DS talking about breaking them up I’m thinking this is just something that makes your mind go to Huddy because they’re the last couple standing atm. But it’ll be someone else. I’m thinking Wilson and mystery woman or Foreteen.

One good thing you did give us is a nice laugh at the Huddy haters’ responses at the thought of them marrying. It won’t happen, but it’s funny seeing their outrage at the thought of it.

Comment by Samantha – January 26, 2011 12:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chase and the girl he met in this week’s episode maybe? Or Wilson/? Those are my guesses.

Comment by Alicia B. – January 27, 2011 01:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Castle scoop. After last night’s wonderful show, I can’t wait for the next steps.

Comment by Kate – January 25, 2011 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Fringe spoilers? :(

Comment by Kate – January 25, 2011 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PARENTHOOD! I need a season 3 of this show. You have no idea. It brings me joy!!! : ) I’m happy you’re optimistic.

Comment by Merri – January 25, 2011 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This show justs keeps getting better. I love everything about it; except for Adam’s wife. I wouldn’t mind a new person playing that character.

Comment by spikenalabama – January 26, 2011 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s the way Cristina’s written and the way the actress is directed. Actors don’t make up the characters they play as they go along in this.

Comment by Rowan – January 26, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you oh so much!!! The NCIS and Bones scoop both have me very excited. You just made my night :)

Comment by AngelMoonGirl – January 25, 2011 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is Caitlin’s nickname “Kate” and not “Cate”?

Comment by Matt – January 25, 2011 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because the NCIS writers wrote it that way.

Comment by Charlotte – January 26, 2011 12:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really take exception to couching the Huddy spoiler as if all fans of House swoon over news about this twosome. One fan’s wedding bells is another fan’s death knell. Unless you have good news about Wilson, I’m offering my condolences. Worst. Season. Ever.

Comment by Bored – January 25, 2011 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • MTE. I need some reassurance that this show is not focusing just on a relationship throughout this season. DUDES. YOU’RE RUINING IT. Also I don’t think it’ll get past Season 7, and if it ends with a Huddy Wedding then the best show ever has just been reduced to one relationship, which has only made people turn away. Not make people return to watch it.

I don’t even think House/Cuddy fans want this, do they?

Comment by Betty Draper – January 26, 2011 12:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m a hardcore Huddy fan….but a Huddy marriage does not make me excited. Perhaps EVENTUALLY, but definitely not now or anytime soon. I also don’t like how they are the last couple standing. It really showcases their ‘togetherness’ and that is something that is distinctly non-Huddy.

Comment by Raisin – January 26, 2011 01:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m a Huddy fan too and I have mixed feelings about a marriage. I had always imagined them doing the on-again, off-again thing because there is so much chemistry between the two characters you’d think it’d flare up once they dared to go there finally this time even if they did break it off. But now we know that won’t be the case.

If they get married it would be all about how they did it. I don’t need a marriage and I don’t think they would need one either. But if they went there I’d hope they’d make it Houseian and worthy of the two while still being in character. The reason I ship these two is because they’re unconventional. I can’t get what they have exactly anywhere else.

Comment by Brooklyn – January 26, 2011 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If we get, “awwwww poor Ziva, her life sucks, lets give her a huge hug and lets feel sorry for her” I’m gonna puke.

Comment by jason – January 25, 2011 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto. I really don’t like this character. The only thing wrong with an otherwise perfect show.

Comment by spikenalabama – January 26, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Awww, so sad, we have some Ziva-haters here too :( Grow up, stop whining, and deal with it! CdP is an amazing actress and does not deserve to be out of the job.

Comment by Anna – January 26, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so for next week can we have any of the following:
    Fringe
    Parks and Rec
    Community
    Gossip Girl (Blair/Dan only)
    30 Rock

If I forgot just keep adding to the list, sometimes the spoilers get repetitive

Comment by love bad tv – January 25, 2011 10:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Halpert is the new manager.

Comment by emily – January 25, 2011 11:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The producers have confirmed that if someone already on the show takes over, it’ll be Dwight, Andy, or Darryl. My money on “person no one has thought of” is Jan.

Comment by John – January 25, 2011 11:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t know if Jan on the show would be that funny without Michael.

Comment by Sourabh – January 26, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • happy to hear such a positive thoughts about Parenthood. The show nees 3 season!

Comment by Kary – January 25, 2011 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the scoop, Ausiello!. But I must say, it’s a sad week when Kristin D. Santos gives fans of Glee’s Kurt and Blaine more scoop than Ask Ausiello.

Comment by Jenna – January 25, 2011 11:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was sooo happy to see a spoiler column that wasn’t 90% Glee I almost wet myself!!

Comment by spikenalabama – January 26, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post