Comic-Con

Sexy Scoop On Tricia Helfer's No Ordinary Role

Following in the footsteps of Lost‘s lovely Rebecca Mader, Tricia Helfer is the latest beauty to book a role on ABC’s No Ordinary Family (airing Tuesdays at 8/7c). Yet outside of a few teases, Helfer is revealing zip about her character.

“Looking forward to playing a goodie… wait, baddie… s–t what am I?” the Battlestar Galactica vet shared on Twitter.

Well, this is what TVLine has since ascertained: Helfer will appear in at last one episode as “a sexy and mysterious woman” who, like the Powells, may possess some special powers of her own.

Exclusive: No Ordinary Family Regular In for a Big Surprise

Helfer’s NOF debut is set for the freshman series’ 17th episode, which was penned by Ali Adler — the same scribe who gave life to Helfer’s Chuck character, CIA agent Alex Forrest, in March 2009.

Eliminating any powers that have already been covered by the ABC action-drama (e.g. speed, mind-reading, strength, manipulating fire), what intimidating ability do you think Helfer’s mystery minx will point at the Powells?

Comments (6)

• Call me crazy, but I think ABC can cast the Charlie’s Angels pilot with No Ordinary Family guest actresses: Tricia Helfer, Rebecca Mader, Amy Acker? They’ve clearly got an impressive roster of beautiful, tough, talented ladies on tap.

Comment by Buddy – January 18, 2011 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you know, that would actually be a fantastic lineup for Charlie’s Angels.

I love Tricia Helfer. I was sceptical when I started watching BSG but she completely won me over with her serious acting ability (that only got better and more complex as BSG went on). So from then on, I’ll watch anything she does.

(and I’m a straight lady)

Comment by PV – January 18, 2011 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The ability to lure anyone to her way of thinking with her incredible good looks and beautiful body

Comment by Emgee – January 18, 2011 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tricia Helfer could be a drywall painter in NOF for all I care. Seriously though I would say she will have a power similar to “glamoring” in True Blood with only one difference. The power will only work on men. In other words Stephanie (Julie Benz) is gonna have to kick her ass.

follow me on twitter: @retroscifigeek

Comment by retroscifigeek – January 18, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Breaking News…Tricia Helfer is hot. She will play a hot hero or villain. Julie Benz will temporarily be the second hottest gal on the show. Hot.

That is all.

Comment by postsalot – January 18, 2011 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d say her power would be to frak a man’s brains out. I may finally tune in for this show. Looking for more Caprica Six action!

Comment by Rush – January 19, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post