Exclusive: 'In Plain Sight' Eyes 'Dreams' Girl Rachel Boston

Get More: Casting News, News, Scoop

Is Marshall finally getting over his Mary issues on In Plain Sight? Probably not, but at least he’s found himself a nice distraction: American Dreams‘ Rachel Boston!

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that the 500 Days of Summer actress is joining the USA Network drama as Detective Abigal Chaffee, a recurring love interest for Fred Weller’s Mary-crushing U.S. Marshall.

Production on Sight‘s fourth season begins later this month in Albquerque.

Comments (9)

• Forgot to proofread the title, huh?

Comment by Ryan – January 12, 2011 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy to see In Plain Sight scoop! Can’t wait for the 4th season to start.

Comment by Sarah – January 12, 2011 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love In Plain Sight. One of the most underrated yet consistently BRILLIANT shows on tv.

Though I do hope Marshall and Mary DO NOT get together. Its just so typical. I like the FBI agent she was with at the end of the last season (cannot remember his name). They are great together.

Comment by PV – January 12, 2011 10:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally, some IPS scoop! THANK YOU!!!

Comment by Mary – January 13, 2011 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thrilled for some In Plain Sight scoop, but I’m not too thrilled on a new love interest for Marhsall. Whatever, I’ll survive. Maybe she’ll impress…?

Comment by Bethany – January 13, 2011 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Marshall Marshall Mann. Greatest TV name ever.

Comment by Pat D. – January 13, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY for In Plain Sight scoop!!! It’s such an underrated show but so absolutely wonderful! It’s about time they found him a love interest.

Comment by Yas – January 13, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ohhh Marshall Marshall Mann, gotta love you. I am sad that it isn’t Mary but he does need a relationship. It will be very amusing to see him dating.

Comment by Allison N – January 14, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s great that Marshall has a new love interest, and I don’t want to see him get together with Mary! It’s so much better if he doesn’t!! I’m not thrilled with the actress they picked though. I liked the shrink better.

Comment by Rebecca S. – June 30, 2011 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post