CSI Brings Bieber Back For February Sweeps

February is shaping up to be un-Bieber-lievably Bieberful.

Hot off the news that Fox’s Glee will cover a Justin Bieber song or two in its February 15 episode, CBS’s CSI has announced that the teen crooner will reprise his role of Jason McCann during sweeps.

In CSI‘s Season 11 premiere, Bieber made his TV drama debut as Jason, a troubled teen whose brother was eventually killed by the CSIs. In the Beebs’ encore appearance, airing February 17 and titled “Targets of Obsession,” Jason calls Nick (played by George Eads) to tip him off that he’s in imminent danger.

Imminent danger of being awesomely popular with the young girls, that is! OK, fine — it’s probably a different, more dire brand of danger.

Lest you think that avoiding CSI and Glee will keep your world Bieber free next month, know that the lad will also grace the cover of Vanity Fair as well as star in the 3-D concert film Never Say Never.

1. Rolfe says:

At least he won’t be on GLEE!

2. MaxxFisher says:

Great. More of his “acting”

3. DarkEmy says:

The horror. :/

4. @kyle_vernor says:

I, for one, am glad that the kid is coming back. I enjoy the Jason McCann story line, and I don’t think Bieber did a bad job at all. As for Glee, I think Bieber would be great on Glee. The only problem would be that he actually looks like a high school student. He’s a great singer and I don’t think his acting is bad at all.

Break a leg Biebs!

5. sarare says:

cool. I love this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost­ 11year older than me .i met him via agelessdates “.c`o`m` a nice place for seeking age le ss love.which­ gives you a chance to make your life better and open­ opportunities for you to meet the attractive young­ girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check­ it out or tell your friends.. Just love it

6. RecceR says:

Alright, I have to admit; I really do not know any of Justin Bieber’s songs and do not see what the insanity over him is all about. The fact that his fan-base is even crazier than Twilight’s scares me very much. Especially since many of them are threatening to kill Selena Gomez because they are “dating.”

That being said, back in the fall I did watch the CSI premiere with an open mind and ready to give the kid a shot. Keep in mind, I have accepted and grown to like certain actors such as Zac Efron. However, after watching the episode, it felt like one long and strange trip that almost felt like it was just some horrible joke. Justin is not in any way an actor, let alone a good one. He had no emotion and absolutely no facial expressions, he was like a robot. I know that may be really hard for his die-hard fans, but it is the truth.

But hey, I’m not holding his atrocious acting against him. I just find it really bad that so many people are blinded by love for him or his constant fame to actually think he was great on CSI. I am also still baffled to why a well-respected TV Show and Network would give him an acting gig with absolutely no experience at all. I really hope he is going to a really good acting school to improve, but I doubt it. I will watch the episode in Feb and see how he is. I’m just not going to expect anything good, at all.

And shame on CBS and CSI for allowing this to actually happen, just because someone is famous does not mean they are good in every field. Especially if they are a teenage pop singer who came into fame from nothing about a year ago and has no prior experience of acting for a scripted show.

In the end, I am very glad he will not be on Glee or have a tribute episode to him. Let CSI go down in flames by trying to attract younger audiences in the wrong way, Glee should not have to so early on.

7. David Lightfoot says:

I particular don’t care much for his music, but IMHO, Justin Bieber did a bang up job on the CSI episode the first time. This makes me look forward to the February episode, as I think he definitely has some acting potential.

However, if he does decide to add acting to his resume (heck, if all goes well, he could be doing double duty on SNL as both host and musical guest) I would suggest that Justin concentrate on dramas and adult-based comedies that aren’t so raunchy, doing movies aimed at teens and tweens occasionally. And avoid musicals and roles where you play a singer at all costs, you will lose your credibility if you start singing in your role.

I really think he has more credibility as an actor, just like Justin Timberlake. But he needs to make the right decisions with this, or people over the age of 15 will continue to not take him seriously.

8. Sean says:

I don’t care for Justin Bieber’s music, but I thought he was a good actor on CSI; I’m eager to see what he’s going to do in February.

9. Maholy L. says:

what is air -.-

10. Homess says:

Don’t make fun him, Leave her alone. But this post is great.