Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, True Blood, Fringe, Good Wife, Grey's Anatomy, and more!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? You can send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com.

Question: Can you give me anything on Puck and Quinn on Glee? —Karen
Ausiello:
It appears the Mohawked One has moved on. For one, Mark Salling told us, “It might be a while” before “Quick” fans are thrown any kind of bone. Secondly, I hear Puck’s interest in Lauren (the awesome Ashley Fink) will evolve into a full-blown romance before the season is over. BTW, If Fink isn’t a series regular by this time next season I’ll write a rave review of One Tree Hill. Triple pinky swear.

Question: Is it true that one of the four original Desperate Housewives might be leaving at the end of the season? —Daniela
Ausiello:
Negotiations are underway with the core quartet and I have every reason to believe they’ll all be back in the fall. Of course, that’s assuming the show itself returns. DH was the only ABC hit not picked up for next season. And here’s where things get interesting: ABC president Paul Lee hinted that contract talks with the ladies was one of several things holding up the works. Hmm……

Question: We need some 30 Rock scoop, please. —Cindy
Ausiello:
Liz Lemon is about to fall for a fanboy. An upcoming episode finds Tina Fey’s lovelorn alter meeting a gorgeous thirtysomething gentleman who just so happens to share her love of Star Wars.

Question: How about some Human Target, Vampire Diaries, or True Blood scoop? —Hayley
Ausiello:
Eeny, meeny, miny… True Blood! Remember last season’s legendary head-turning sex scene between Lorena and Bill? Well, the word around Bon Temps is that there’s a sequence in the upcoming fourth season that will have folks buzzing just as (if not more) loudly. The character at the center of said scene? One Jason Stackhouse. Hit the comments with your theories!

Question: How will Alcide and Sookie’s relationship evolve this season — if at all? Will Alcide begin to develop real romantic feelings for her? —Adam
Ausiello:
“I think Alcide has already developed real feelings for her,” responds exec producer Alan Ball. “But there are certainly obstacles to overcome for both of them.”

Question: Got any scoop on TV’s most underrated comedy, The Middle? —Dave
Ausiello:
Hecks, yeah. In an upcoming episode, titled “Hecks on a Plane,” the family will take a flight on… well, the title kinda says it all, doesn’t it? Anyway, we’ll meet a brusk African-American TSA agent who, as you can imagine, has some trouble getting a coupla Hecks in particular (Frankie… cough… Brick) to play by the rules. (Paging Ugly Betty alum Octavia Spencer!) Then we’ll meet the quintessential flight attendant — one so chipper that you wanna throttle her. (Clearly, this part has go-to guest star Judy Greer’s name written all over it!)

Question: Are Booth and Brennan ever going to be together on Bones? —Heather
Ausiello:
Circumstance will throw them together in April when, according to series creator Hart Hanson, the two Bs are “trapped in an elevator together. It’s one of those things where they’re forced together and they have to figure some things out. It’s a pivotal moment.”

Question: Any word on when we’ll be seeing the last of Hannah on Bones? I can’t stand her.—Alex
Ausiello:
Interpret this as you like, but Michaela Conlin reveals that an upcoming episode features Brennan and Angela having a heart-to-heart about — you guessed it — Hannah. “We have a big discussion about her,” Conlin reveals. “One word: juicy. It’s a very juicy conversation. Spoiler alert!”

Question: Any spoilers for us on The Big Bang Theory? —Staci
Ausiello:
Plans are underway to bring back several of the gang’s family members during the second half of the season. “It is our hope to try and steal Christine Baranski away from The Good Wife for a week [to return as Leonard's mom],” exec producer Chuck Lorre tells TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “The same goes for Laurie Metcalf [as Sheldon's mother]. We have a lot of love in this regard for having actresses of that stature be a part of the family. And Keith Carradine as Penny’s father, he was amazing.”

Question: When is Cary rejoining the law firm on The Good Wife? I enjoyed the whole “crossing enemy lines” thing at first, but now I’m ready for him to get back to his old job. —Jen
Ausiello:
Good things come to those who wait just a little bit longer. Asked if it was only a matter of time before Cary reunites with Alicia and Co., EP Robert King said, “What we liked about this year is it made Matt Czuchry grow into his own. He’s a character who can be antagonist and protagonist, so we’ve been playing around that. To say ‘It’s only a matter of time’ may not be exactly right, but we’ve been flirting with it.”

Question: Any scoop on what’s coming up for Alicia on The Good Wife? Love the new site! —Marissa
Ausiello:
Kalinda is going to get pulled into the whole voice mail drama between Alicia and Will whether she likes it or not. I suspect she’s going to like it, since it calls for her to do what she does best: snoop! In other Good news, Gary Cole is set to reprise his role as ballistics expert Kurt McVeigh in this season’s 15th episode, but this time he’s the one on trial. Of course, that doesn’t stop sparks from flying between him and Diane.

Question: Can I please have some scoop on Fringe? —Gary
Ausiello:
The Friday-bound thriller will be flashing back to the bad ‘ol days when Walter was conducting experiments on Olivia.

Question: Give me some Fringe spoilers to help get through this frigid (Canadian) winter! —Kyle
Ausiello:
Here’s some hot scoop to warm up those frostbitten bits of yours: Bolivia will be back before the end of the season! Also, we’re going to learn a lot more about the Doomsday device and what effect it has on Peter.

Question: Can you give us a big Smallville scoop? —Badr
Ausiello:
If what I’m hearing about the show’s final batch of episodes is true, producers are at the very least cautiously optimistic that the very busy Michael Rosenbaum will be back. Kristin Kreuk, meanwhile, will definitely not be back. Sorry Lana fans. (There are Lana fans out there, yes?)

Question: Tell me something about Parenthood I don’t know. —Jopan
Ausiello:
Mae Whitman can act, sing and write music! The little ditty the actress performed on tonight’s episode was penned by her as well. Girl has mad skillz!

Question: Thrilled about Cougar Town‘s renewal and you’re upcoming guest appearance. Got a third scoop up your sleeve? —Derek
Ausiello:
As a matter of fact I do: Meet Bobby’s new girlfriend.

Question: What about Dan and Blair on Gossip Girl? Are the writers going there? Please tell me they will. —Ana
Ausiello:
I already addressed that provocative question last week in my story titled, “Dan and Blair: The Gossip Girl Writers are Going There.” At least I think it was called that. In any case, here’s a little scoopbit that wasn’t in that post. I have it on semi-good authority that there will be a ***s.

Question: What is happening with Callie and Arizona on Grey’s Anatomy?  Please tell me they aren’t really over. —Brenda
Ausiello:
The good news: Mitovich cornered boss lady Shonda Rhimes at the Television Critics Assoc. Press Tour earlier this week and requested a Calzona status report.  “I’ve always said that Callie and Arizona are MFEO — Made for Each Other,” she replied. “And that still holds true.” And now for the bad news: “They are going to go through hell before they get to any sort of [semblance] of a happy ending,” she cryptically added. “If they were just happy, I don’t know who would be watching.” And with that, let the pregnancy speculation continue!

Question: Do you have any news about Mark/Lexie on Grey’s Anatomy? I’m dying! —Alice
Ausiello:
“There will be a new wrench in the works and they will have a new run at happiness,” Rhimes told Mitovich. “I don’t want to say which one comes first.”

Question: Any plans for Autumn Reeser to return to Entourage before it ends? She was the perfect foil for Jeremy Piven’s Ari. —Jacob
Ausiello:
Assuming she can make it work with her No Ordinary Family sked, Reeser’s game. “I would love to go back,” she tells TVLine’s West Coast Editor Megan Masters. “It’s the last season and I think there’s more story to be told there between Lizzie and Ari, but we’ll just have to see what they end up doing. They have a lot of pressure on them to wrap everything up, but if they contact me I would be happy [to go back].”

Question: I for one love the Torchwood storyline involving the entire human race becoming immortal. Tell me more! —Missy
Ausiello:
Al I’ll say is that Captain Jack’s own immortality will figure into the plot in a big way.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing!

1. Rolfe says:

I want some more Mark and Lexie!

2. Shane says:

Thanks for your continued support and scoopage for “The Good Wife.” Can’t wait for Gary Cole’s return!

3. Billie says:

Puck and Lauren? Luck? I ship it!

4. Joan says:

Proof Mark Salling is a tool and the writers hate him Puck and Lauren LMAO

5. Sharu says:

Mae Whitman is FANTASTIC

6. Kate says:

Hey Aus that Parenthood episode aired earlier tonight, so I’m thinking we should get a replacement spoiler! Mae was awesome though.

Oh and I thought Brothers and Sisters wasn’t renewed yet either?

7. Laurie says:

Uh, love you Michael but the Parenthood scoop wasn’t a scoop, that was tonight’s episode. Try again?

8. Johnna says:

Ugh, no one cares about Alcide on True Blood. Where is the ERIC scoop, Ausiello??

• Kate says:

I care about Alcide, but thats probs because i have never read the books so i didnt ship anyone before the show started. This season i am wanting Alcide and Sookie!

9. Anna says:

Really, Puck/Lauren? I just want one scene between Puck/quinn. That’s all.

10. OMG says:

I am really getting tired of d will-they, wont-they ting going on on Bones! if B&B r meant to be together, let it happen. if not let us PLEASE move on….not a little bits here and there of things that are meaningful now but den become meaningless later!!!!!!

• Blink says:

I have a feeling that as soon as they actually get B&B together, things are going to get boring. I mean, they do have a lot of different places to go with them after they get together, but they could run out of ground and kill the show.

• Maria says:

Maybe…but honestly the season so far has been utter crap!!

And honestly, I would never turn off if B/B got together…the will they/won’t they is BORING!

• Ann says:

Agreed! This used to be my favorite show and this season has been dreadful. Everything about Hannah is awful. Brennan has taken ten steps back in her social skills. I saw the writers say it is supposed to be a reaction to what happened with Booth, but I don’t buy it. Maybe it would make their interactions awkward, but it shouldn’t turn her into a robot with everyone else. Not to mention Booth’s coldness toward her. They’ve made them both unlikable.

11. Max Overhead says:

So the Trueblood scoop…is the sex scene due to Jason becoming a Were-panther as in the novels?

• Cheeks says:

Really? I watch the show but haven’t read the books. He becomes a were-panther? How is that? I would think they would have explored the fact that he too is half fairy and that is why women are so intoxicated by him…why not expand on that? A were-panther? It just seem to fit to me; however, there is still much story to be told so maybe it will fit eventually. Without the background stories presented in the books, it seems out of place.

• Bazinga! says:

No the Trueblood scoop is that Jason, during a most intimate moment, spins like a pinwheel.

12. Katy says:

Pretty much just crushed my hope that Matt Damon will be appearing on 30 Rock any time soon. Liz, how could you!?

13. Ann says:

I really don’t want Callie to be pregnant or if she is that Arizona walks. Arizona deserves so much better than callie and her crap. I hate that callie always gets her way and that’s exactly what having Mark’s baby would be. Not to mention I don’t think Mark and Lexie would ever survive Mark having a baby with someone else. Oh and the lesbian accidentally getting knocked up by her straight ex is straight out of Friends with Ross, Carol, and Susan.

• Jessica says:

I COULDINT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER MYSELF!!

• FDB says:

Agreed! I hate this storyline already! Still pulling for a false positive, but i doubt it.. total cliché!

Shonda does seem to want to piss of all the ships, and this is a perfect way to do it!

How is this fair to Calzona, Mark-Lexie, and even MerDer fans?!

slap in the face!

• melokesm says:

Glad I stopped watching this season. That storyline would have drove me crazy.

• Cheeks says:

Uhmm, how is it unfair? Arizona left. Things happen when people bail on you. Callie was willing to put that dream aside and go to Africa (whether or not she liked it or wanted to) but no, Arizona was like you’re raining on my parade I’m out. Instead of saying fix your attitude or don’t come. She would have fixed it. My thing is you get no sympathy when you bail on someone – had she stayed and they had issues and Callie slept with Mark, then it would be different. I love Callie & Mark’s relationship, and I’m glad they may have a child together. Both of their significant others don’t want one, they almost raised Mark’s grandchild together…it just fits. Now this will pose a problem with Lexie and that I’m scared about because I love Mark & Lexie, so hopefully they will be able to work through it. As for Arizona, so what if she leaves Callie…she’s done it before!

• K says:

Arizona didn’t bail. Callie as always acted like a child until Arizona had no choice but to leave her. Callie wouldnt have lasted a week there anyway so what was the point. I couldn’t watch last week because the last thing I wanted to see was Arizona grovel to someone who should be apologizing to her. Callie has always been selfish in relationships including George and even when she told Mark sex with him made her miss Az but then she got mad at him for saying it made him miss Lexie. I think the last straw was when callie ridiculed Arizona in front of the other residents and even bad mouthed her to the chief. The only person callie cares about is callie. She is the last person who should have a baby. I really don’t like shondra guaranteeing that people will be together, because I would really like Arizona to move on with someone else but shondra has pretty much said that no matter what callie does she will still end up with Arizona. Annoying. Let Meredith and Derek have the baby. Callie and Mark still have plenty of other story lines to explore.

14. kate says:

Im a lana fan!!! i want Kristin Kreuk in the finale or in an episode of the season finale!! just to say hi! she was part of smallville for 7 years!

• melokesm says:

I always liked Lana. However, last time she made an appearance it was terrible. She completely ruined the storyline. If they did invite her back, then how would they do it? She and Clark cannot go near each other, right?

15. juliet says:

what about castle? nothing?? no news??

16. Jenny says:

The Smallville scoop gives me hope!!! Thank you! Rosenbaum has to come back!!!!

17. Caz says:

Yay for liz lemon! i hope paul rudd plays the star wars fanboy!

18. fiona says:

I really miss Quick and are they serious with the Lauren/Puck thing??? Like seriously Puck deserves better than her! He needs to snatch Quinn away from Sam stat!

• Lily says:

I think you have that backwards if anything Lauren deserves better than Puck and the millions of STDs he probably has

• Amy Leigh says:

Agreed. Quinn had it right in the first episode. Puck is a Lima loser and always will be. As much as his doucheyness makes me laugh, all the girls deserve better.

• Ben Phelps says:

I bet you’re right about Lauren becoming a series regular on Glee, since that seems to be the way the producers handle cast members, but I really hope you’re wrong. Too many characters already

19. Tasha says:

Aus your a meanie! You put up a tag for Vampire Diaries…where’s my Vampire Diaries???
    Don’t worry though…you’re still my fave for spoilers!!

• Tasha says:

Oops…my bad.
      Must have read that somewhere else. :)
      Anywho…while we’re on the subject got any VD scoops?
      Pretty Please with a cherry on top??

20. Ted says:

I`m a Lana fan,and i don`t want her coming back because I LOVE KK!

21. Taylor says:

I am kind of thinking that they are going to put puck/quinn together right around the season 3 finale, if the original cast leave after 2012.

WE just want our Quick!

22. dee123 says:

There were Lana fans, until the writers butchered her character.

23. Sven says:

Yes! There ARE Lana fans out there. Too bad she won’t be returning! I was hoping for a Series Finale guest appearance :(

24. Laurie says:

Argh! I am getting so excited for Fringe: Return to a New Day! I’ve been avoiding spoilers but couldn’t resist. Then again, Fringe always surprises you anyway so I am expecting twists or spectacular visuals that don’t compare with spoiler summaries. (I really hope it does well in the new time slot.)

Meanwhile… once upon a time, the Bones spoiler would have been welcome news, but that show is in shambles and the flirty fun is gone.

25. Hillary says:

Personally, I hope Lana fans have crawled under a rock to hide. I hated Lana.

26. Clana fan says:

actually Ausellio, Mr. objectivity, YES there are LANA AND CLANA fans around the world… surprise… surprise!

we are there outside in the world, would you like to come to our site and take a look out there?

Clana and Lana gave us too much to simply forget them just because shallow and ridiculous ppl decided to forget about them! the only difference is we recognize a good show when it airs and after CLANA has been ripped we stopped watching, the ratings is your best evidence! but we still celebrate them if you care to know!

you are sure a very talented, objective and a noshipper who intrigues ppl to read with all the objectivity going to you!!!! <— note my sarcasm -_-

• Jenn says:

Lana and Clark were all right to watch until Season 4. That mess of a storyline, coupled with her complete inability to play “Lana possessed by an evil witch”, just started the downhill slide of the character. Then that ridiculous Lex/Lana bit where Lana was supposed to be his evil equal or something – it just made me not want to look at her on TV anymore. Which is unfortunate, because I like KK. People aren’t shallow because they don’t like Lana – some of us just hate bad writing and character decimation.

• Clana fan says:

well, I hate bad writing as well, and thus why I dont watch SV anymore, NOTHING is exciting anymore! but my comment goes to someone as the editor of these news, a.k.a ausellio, he should be objective and not gig at CLANA AND LANA fans,,, yes there are ppl who adore her because she gave too much to the show, he should have been objective in his review or at least try to convince ppl that he is a professional editor, newcaster or whatever he is!

besides he makes it like the show runners dont want Lana back, when we all know that Kristin Kreuk made it very clear that she wont come back to this show because it totally differs than the one she starred in!

to me, clois fans should be grateful to her decision, because with the abscence of the leading lady, lois lane gets to take the role that she has been dreaming to snag since season 4!

as for Lana being evil or bad, that is argumentative given that she was one of the big three who the story evolved around! the three of them, Clark, Lana and Lex were on the journey of exploring themselves, all lost to the darkness inside of them, yet two came back to the light, Clark and Lana, and Lex decided to stay on the dark…. why only blame her when Clark and Lex walked down that path as well and they made a lot of worse decisions! and Lex decided to stay on that side and his hatered ripped something as beautiful as CLANA apart,,, is that how you reward goodness and evilness? wishing for Lex to come back but CLANA messed the story to you? that is really REALLY weird!

27. melokesm says:

When did Life Unexpected get officially cancelled? I am bummed.

28. Jamie says:

The question is, why won’t Lana (Kristin Kreuk) be back?

• Nada Nuff says:

That’s what I was wondering. I just checked her IMDB page and, other than one movie, her schedule is clear. Is it that she doesn’t WANT to come back, or is she genuinely too busy. Maybe I’ll check it out. But it is what it is.

• Jenn says:

My money’s on how many people don’t like the character. Everyone I know who watches the show hates Lana, and while that’s not exactly a representative population, I’ve seen lots of Lana bashing online. It’s the show’s fault – they destroyed that character, but I think there are more fans that don’t want her back than that do.

• Jamie says:

I’m only on Season 5 of Smallville, I love Lana.
          I hear though that her and Clark aren’t even friends before she left, is that true?

29. Greysfan says:

Callie is preggers and I bet it’s Mark’s baby. If that’s true I will never watch again. Mark and Lexie deserve to be happy and this will break them up forever.

30. CRIS says:

YES, AUSIELLO THERE ARE MANY LANA AND CLANA FANS AND YOU KNOW ABOUT IT BUT YOU ARE SO OBJECTIVE AND NOSHIPPER (sarcasm) THAT YOU CAN’T SEE IT.
    MY WEAK ENGLISH IS BECAUSE I’M FROM ARGENTINA AND I LOVE LANA! YOU SEE LANA AND CLANA FANS ARE AROUND THE WORLD!

31. wOW. says:

GOO SMALLVILLE SCOOP!

Thank you for giving hope that MICHAEL ROSENBAUM WILL BE BACK!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

32. don says:

thanks for the smallville scoop best news i heard all week about lana i mean clark is with lois now he’s real solmate if you want clana fans i will give you a comic book to let you see how it all turns out.and about lex mr you can’t end smallville with out a clark lois and lex scene you know the big three of the comic book.

• onebigfatlie says:

obviously, you think ppl are oblivious to the BORING DEAD AND DUSTY comic book? this is exactly why SV lasted before they fall for the comics trap and the clois seventy-years of DEATH! and now when they bring lois in and fall for the comics, the show couldnt last for two years tops!

SV lasted for eight years because it was “different” intake of the comics, it brought totally new angle, and persepctive of what would have happened BEFORE he is doomed to get stuck with lois lane! and the main romantic aspect of it was and will always be CLANA and LANA!

so yeah, we know the comics, and we know that SV WAS a different, fresh and totally NEW story that made the comics totally boring and wrong and just pathetic….

but we are glad that Kristin Kreuk is not coming back, because what happens now does not have anything to do with the once great show we used to love and admire, back when plots were profound, deep, meanigful in a simple, loving enviroment…

GO KK GO… there are MILLIONS of fans who are VERY grateful to what you gave for this show, a show that showed how ungrateful it is! we wont forget you KK, our very favorite LANA LANG!

• Katie says:

Thats your opinion. MANY fans believe that now Lana and that HORRIBLE on again off again relationship death trap is gone the show is finally moving forward. Now things are actually happening in the show instead of the normal beat the freak of the week then have a sob story scene with Clark and Lana. Season 10 has been the most exciting with the most happening and now they’re actually following the Comic Books, yes they’re twisting the stories around a bit so that they don’t exactly make but there was hardly any character growth for Clark when Lana was around and now with Lois he is becoming Superman. Something that never could have happened with Lana holding him back.

• K says:

I totally agree. Lana really, really held him back in so many ways. And the relationship towards the end just became so unhealthy. I saw the episode “Wrath” from season 7 the other day and it highlights the beginning of when it just became awful.

33. Sarah says:

Ugh I can’t believe the writers do this to Quinn and Puck fans! He tells her he loves her and they have a baby together and then we get NO scenes for like a half of a season! That’s horrible writing.

I hope with the two year time jump on LUX that somehow Cate and Baze will be together!

and so excited for Dan and Blair!

• Michelle says:

Preach! I think season two the writing quality has diminished. Continuity was never top priority but it’s gone completely out the window this season.

34. Louise says:

Now exactly what was the point of asking if there still are Lana fans since you obviously don’t care? Don’t feel sorry for us b/c we sure as hell don’t want Lana to come back anywhere near the mess “Smallville” has become (ie a weird L&C the New Adventures of Superman wanabee).

35. don says:

ah cry me a lana fans river she is dead HA HA HA go clois the real love story of smallville.can you say by by lana na na na na hay hay goodby.

• Jill says:

obviously you missed a few episodes. and you’re right, clois exists only because lana “is dead HA HA HA”

• cathy says:

Clois fans should be thankful to Kristin Kreuk for leaving…’cause if she had chosen to stay then Lois/Erica D. will still be at the background trying to get a big break/attention!!! hahahahaha
        Erica D. is now the leading lady because all the cast except Tom have left!! Lol!!! Epic!!!

• don says:

na na na na na hay hay hay hay good by.

• Lol says:

your logic: I hate Lois and want (insert favorite female character here) with Clark instead, therefore I hate the actress who plays her. Smart, smart person you are. :)

• Lol says:

I hate Chloe but do I hate Allison? Absolutely not.

• Jenn says:

I think people are missing a big point here – Clark was NEVER going to end up with Lana. Lana is the Superboy love interest, and Lois is the Superman love interest, and Smallville seems to have had no interest in breaking tradition there. It was always about how Clark and Lana would grow apart/split up, and how Clark and Lois would end up together.

36. Piper says:

so excited that you had a LUX scoop! love that show…makes me wanna cry that it’s ending :(

37. michelle says:

@MichaelAusiello There are millions of us here: LANA LANG/Clana fans! Good to know Kristin Kreuk isn’t returning! Smallvile now is just way crappy!!!

• don says:

you lana fans are just mad that clark told lois who he realy is instead off showing her because he trust lois more then lana who could trust that back stabing b??ch who left him for his enemy.

• Clana fan says:

are you kidding me? or are you THAT pathetic that tries to desperately grasp on any straws to convince yourself that lois is better rahter than the “muffin-peddling college drop out”????

I wont argue the show here, but thanks to your spoiler’s objectivity, he threw some bones for the dogs to bark if any CLANA fan would come to point out his level of LACK of maturity and responsibility as a reporter or a journalist! though I doubt he is ANY of those two!

• Clana fan says:

lois lane is a the muffin peddling drop-out college that LEX knew immediately and she never peaked his interest just as she never did with Clark, she is a last minute solution after KK decided to leave the show and NEVER turn back to it!

while you are at it, enjoy it becoz all left to watch are the likes like you!

• don says:

clark was brought to lois the same way he was brought to his mom and dad end of story and lois would not look at lex like lana would some lady’s have class and like lana some don’t end of story na na na na na hay hay hay good by lana may you rest in peace.

• Katie says:

I think that the reason Michael R left was because he had to play Lana’s (KK) love interest. I mean as an actor he was SO far out of her league that it was almost painful to watch and it was pitiful how she tired to be even half as good as Michael.

38. Ryan says:

Parenthood is grossly under-using Mae. I hope they remedy that for the 2nd half of the season.

39. Kerry says:

Does anybody have any idea if NBC will release Mae’s song for download? Or if she’ll be doing a CD? I loved the song on last night’s Parenthood episode

40. Leyla says:

Mark must have seriously pissed off someone at Fox. What the heck is going on with Puck this season!

41. Really?? says:

I am glad to hear that M.R. maybe returning to Smallville to bring about it’s final season. I watched when John Glover came back as Lionel. It was the only episode worth watching in my humble opinion. As far as the little quip about Lana fans, that was rather rude. I think there are a lot of Lana fans out there. I was one and loved that aspect of the story..even though not the only aspect. I also loved Chloe, Lex, Lionel, the Kents…and my favorite Clark Kent. The problem I have now is that I don’t see the greatness of SV anymore. It isn’t about Superman to me or the becoming of him. It is a about a really forced romance due to it being written down years ago in a comic book. There is no fun..no intrigue..and frankly, I don’t even see a hero in the making due to how they’ve shown that Clark is following a destiny that has to be told to him rather than him choosing. Hopefully, the real Lex Luthor’s return may actually bring some much needed ORIGINAL Smallville back even if it is one episode. I’m sure it will be worth watching. The magic this show once was may actually have a glimmer shine through if he returns

• don says:

i mean god for bid clark ask his future wife something i mean that is what mr and mrs kent did are you saying it is ok for mr and mrs kent to ask each other stuff but when it comes to clark and lois it is forbiden for clark to ask his future wife for help so you are saying that what johnathen and martha have been doing for years is wrong or are you saying it’s only right when they do it but when it comes to clark and lois it is wrong one right don’t make a wrong ether they both are right or they both are wong it can’t be both just because you hate lois. it is like you are saying it is only right for his mom and dad but not for him and lois make up your dang mind.

• Clana fan says:

Clark Kent was a teenager who discovered that he was an alien with freak powers, it was NATURAL to freak out and have HIS PARENTS guide him, but now at the age of the twenties and he still cant make up his mind without being spoon-fed, NOW that is called PATHETIC and miserable and disastrous to see this man becoming a hero that the world would be NEEDING!!!!!! I really feel sorry for a world that needs this CLark kent and next to him someone as a dropout and obnixous woman, THANK GOODNESS, I dont live in that world!

• don says:

you must be single then or you don’t stay in a relaship that long because when two peaple love each other they confide in each other i have been maried for 15 years and i don’t stay that way by not asking my wife for edvice if i did not confide in her even before we were maried i would not be maried right now.

• Really??? says:

I am not talking about Clark only seeking advice from Lois. I am talking about the GREAT DR. SWANN, THE GREAT JONATHAN KENT, and a few others stating that Clark wrote his own destiny. As a teenager, he was more of a man wanting to help others without being recogonized for it.(no Zorro like burns to say “Looky I was here”) Clark just wanted to save for the sake of it being who he was. Now he has to have a fate helmet to tell him the future, a girlfriend that has to give him the you’re the greatest hero ever speech every episode, and every guest star saying how much clark is destined to be a hero and with Lois. I miss the old SV where he was a better man and not because of girl (a love interest was there but that was only part of the story) And although I’ve been married many years, I seek advice, comfort, and knowledge from my husband) I also can stand on my own without needing constant reminding that I am worthy to do so. Please..this Clark is regressing rather then progressing..and Lois or any one else whispering in his ear what to do at this point is ridiculous.

• don says:

did’t his mom and dad ask each other for help thats maired peaple do so he can ask his mom and dad for help but not is wife i don’t know if you are maried but if you are’t you should not get maried because you want be for long with the way you think i am just glad you don’t write for the show.let his mom and dad stand by his side and not his wife ya that maks a lot of since he can just be a moma and dada boy all his life ya thats the superman i wan’t a mama boy panzy.

42. Kenja says:

Boo to no Lana. I am a fan of hers and it would be nice to see her again…but I am very excited about the prospect of Michael Rosenbaum!! It has to happen! yaaaa Smallville season 10!!!

43. Christa says:

i love fringe! cant wait for it to be back… but her name should be holivia not bolivia

44. Michael says:

I know what would be awesome about torchwood. Because everyone on earth is immortal jack is mortal. The new team has to protect him throughout the season because he is the only one who can stop this from happening.

45. Jenn says:

I’m curious to see how Puck and Lauren work out. It’s such a non-traditional pairing on network television – the hot rebel bad-boy with an overweight female wrestler? I want to see if they do it well or if it ends up with a lot of fat jokes. I would also LOVE to see the cat-fight between Santana and Lauren (my money’s on the wrestler). Given how Puck’s story has been told in bits and pieces this season (from the stint in Juvie, to how he’s all of sudden sticking up for Kurt, to his throw-away comment that implied he’d been molested by Mr. Ryerson), I think it will be awhile before we get anything about how him and Quinn.

46. peggy says:

Booth just tell brennan he loves hannah again or by then he might know that brennan has no reason to be jealous of her and has to admit that to her/

47. don says:

man1-look up in the sky
    man2-its a bird
    man3-no its a plane
    lois-well at least its not lana with my mans balls in her hands.

48. Edward says:

You really need a copy editor. I’d do it, if you want.

49. Michael says:

Hey in Bones I know that this new sniper is gonna first appear in the same episode as the final appearance of the gravedigger, is he gonna be revealed as her accomplice because face it there is no way that she alone could have stunned Booth and then dragged him out his window and down the fire escape without some help not to mention the rest of her victims. And the sniper will probably try to silence her and the Jeffersonian before they make a connection to them right? Also speaking of this sniper I know that he is gonna be in multiple episodes and is gonna be considered Booth’s counterpart, so is there even the slightest chance that we could see Teddy (Edward Parker), Booth’s best friend’s ghost, again in the series to help Booth finally catch him when he thinks he can’t? I mean we know that Teddy wasn’t a part of those brain tumor hallucinations that Booth had because at the end of the episode, “The Hero in the Hold”, when Booth went to speak to Claire at the graveyard, Bones saw and spoke to Teddy’s ghost assuming that he was just a random person. I’m just asking, since they set that episode up to bring him back, is there any chance that he will be back to help out Booth. I know it’s a long shot but I figured that I would ask so if you have any info on it please let me know?

50. Ashley says:

Sookie and Alcide..yeah who cares. Just because he has a hot body doesnt mean everyone likes him. Talk about no chemistry….plus he’ll get back with crazy debbie anyways…bring on Sookie and Eric.