Exclusive

Castle Exclusive: Adrian Pasdar Plays FBI Hero

When an elusive terrorist cell threatens to “send a message” to New York City, ABC’s Castle will call in for backup from the Department of Homeland Security. And heading up that effort will be Adrian Pasdar, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Casting Scoop: Third Watch Vet Is Castle‘s Old Pal

Heroes‘ flying man will swoop in for sweeps as Eric Fallon, an FBI agent tasked with trying to track down and neutralize the threat that has the NYPD at full alert.

Akin to Dana Delany‘s own March 2010 Castle arc as a visiting FBI agent, Pasdar will be around for multiple episodes, appearing in an intense two-parter airing February 21 and 28. The obvious diff is that whereas Delany gave us a beautiful and tough-as-nails G-Woman, Pasdar’s fed will offer up a very special kind of handsome.

Soon after her Castle gig, Delany went on to land the lead in the new ABC drama Body Of Proof, premiering March 29.

Exclusive: Private Practice Brings Back Grant Show… For A Deadly Twist?

Castle marks Pasdar’s first major TV role since Nathan Petrelli was truly and sincerely killed off of Heroes about a year ago, as the NBC series neared its finale.

So, Castle fans: Can Adrian Pasdar be your hero, baby?

1. aby says:

I love Adrian Pasdar and Castle is sure to give him far better material then he was given on Heroes.

2. Scott says:

Heroes was the poorer after Nathan was killed by Sylar, so it will be great to see Adrian Pasdar on Castle. Also good he’s got a multiple episode arc too.

3. Alie says:

So I’m guessing this is what they meant when they said it would be an “exsplosive” spring.

4. Ilaam says:

I’m so excited for this news. Can’t wait to see Adrian Pasdar on Castle! A bunch of friends and I are very happy and excited.

5. Lou says:

I don’t watch Castle but I’m happy that Adrian is getting some quality shows, he deserves it

6. TVfanatic says:

Can’t stand Adrian Pasdar. ThinksCastle is too good for him, but as long as he doesn’t stay long, it will be OK…

7. Jenn says:

Loving this news!!! I’ve loved Adrian since his Profit days :) Can’t wait to see these episodes!

8. amy says:

I’ve never really watched “Castle” but will check it out now just to see Pasdar again. He was by far the best element on “Heroes.”

9. Buddy says:

I’m kind of excited to see this. I also hope this might prompt ABC to sign Pasdar to an overall deal and offer him a drama series, or even an FBI spin-off.

10. sendean says:

I love “Nathan” Fillion and I love Adrian (“Nathan” Petrelli) Pasdar. Two “Nathans” on my screen at one time? My TV may implode with happy happy joy joy!!

11. Sidney says:

This is great! I have loved him since when he was on “Judging Amy.”

12. Ange says:

If this is going to be as good as Dana Delany’s episodes, I can’t wait.

13. Sheindie says:

Awesome News! Those episodes with Adrian will double Castle’s viewership, I’m sure – or maybe even triple :D

14. Arnas says:

damn i wonder if it is possible to set him in regular role….

15. Soraya says:

He can totally be my hero!

16. John says:

Profit returns!!!!

17. Josephine Carcia says:

These episodes of Castle sound like it will much more serious than previous ones I’ve seen. For anyone who has NOT watched Castle, let me tell you, you are missing a real treat. The chemistry between Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic jumps off the screen; their characters have grown and gotten much closer than when they first started. If you don’t like getting into a series in the middle, you can go to go.abc.com, and click for the Castle site, where you watch episodes from the first season. I heartily recommend it!

18. vishwanath says:

awesome!!..wud be great to see him again after Heroes..poor guy got chopped off in the sad series..hope he does a good job in this one…cant wait!!

19. Phyllis Caldwell says:

This is fabulous news! I’ve been a big fan of the handsome Mr. Pasdar for a long long time. I’m also a huge fan of the Castle show so can’t wait to see the addition of this new character. Should make for some exciting viewing.

20. Esme says:

Hey! If you like adrian kayvan pasdar, come to facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/AdrianKayvanPasdar

21. Bcks says:

I really hope there’s a little spark between him and Beckett. That would be perfect. Love this guy. Anyone remember Mysterious Ways? He was awesome in that.

22. tv shows says:

oops, did I just leave the same comment twice?