Castle Exclusive: Adrian Pasdar Plays FBI Hero

When an elusive terrorist cell threatens to “send a message” to New York City, ABC’s Castle will call in for backup from the Department of Homeland Security. And heading up that effort will be Adrian Pasdar, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Casting Scoop: Third Watch Vet Is Castle‘s Old Pal

Heroes‘ flying man will swoop in for sweeps as Eric Fallon, an FBI agent tasked with trying to track down and neutralize the threat that has the NYPD at full alert.

Akin to Dana Delany‘s own March 2010 Castle arc as a visiting FBI agent, Pasdar will be around for multiple episodes, appearing in an intense two-parter airing February 21 and 28. The obvious diff is that whereas Delany gave us a beautiful and tough-as-nails G-Woman, Pasdar’s fed will offer up a very special kind of handsome.

Soon after her Castle gig, Delany went on to land the lead in the new ABC drama Body Of Proof, premiering March 29.

Exclusive: Private Practice Brings Back Grant Show… For A Deadly Twist?

Castle marks Pasdar’s first major TV role since Nathan Petrelli was truly and sincerely killed off of Heroes about a year ago, as the NBC series neared its finale.

So, Castle fans: Can Adrian Pasdar be your hero, baby?

Comments (23)

• I love Adrian Pasdar and Castle is sure to give him far better material then he was given on Heroes.

Comment by aby – January 8, 2011 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Heroes was the poorer after Nathan was killed by Sylar, so it will be great to see Adrian Pasdar on Castle. Also good he’s got a multiple episode arc too.

Comment by Scott – January 8, 2011 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So I’m guessing this is what they meant when they said it would be an “exsplosive” spring.

Comment by Alie – January 8, 2011 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so excited for this news. Can’t wait to see Adrian Pasdar on Castle! A bunch of friends and I are very happy and excited.

Comment by Ilaam – January 8, 2011 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch Castle but I’m happy that Adrian is getting some quality shows, he deserves it

Comment by Lou – January 8, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t stand Adrian Pasdar. ThinksCastle is too good for him, but as long as he doesn’t stay long, it will be OK…

Comment by TVfanatic – January 8, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving this news!!! I’ve loved Adrian since his Profit days :) Can’t wait to see these episodes!

Comment by Jenn – January 8, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve never really watched “Castle” but will check it out now just to see Pasdar again. He was by far the best element on “Heroes.”

Comment by amy – January 8, 2011 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m kind of excited to see this. I also hope this might prompt ABC to sign Pasdar to an overall deal and offer him a drama series, or even an FBI spin-off.

Comment by Buddy – January 8, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love “Nathan” Fillion and I love Adrian (“Nathan” Petrelli) Pasdar. Two “Nathans” on my screen at one time? My TV may implode with happy happy joy joy!!

Comment by sendean – January 8, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is great! I have loved him since when he was on “Judging Amy.”

Comment by Sidney – January 8, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If this is going to be as good as Dana Delany’s episodes, I can’t wait.

Comment by Ange – January 8, 2011 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome News! Those episodes with Adrian will double Castle’s viewership, I’m sure – or maybe even triple :D

Comment by Sheindie – January 8, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • damn i wonder if it is possible to set him in regular role….

Comment by Arnas – January 9, 2011 01:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He can totally be my hero!

Comment by Soraya – January 10, 2011 06:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Profit returns!!!!

Comment by John – January 11, 2011 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These episodes of Castle sound like it will much more serious than previous ones I’ve seen. For anyone who has NOT watched Castle, let me tell you, you are missing a real treat. The chemistry between Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic jumps off the screen; their characters have grown and gotten much closer than when they first started. If you don’t like getting into a series in the middle, you can go to go.abc.com, and click for the Castle site, where you watch episodes from the first season. I heartily recommend it!

Comment by Josephine Carcia – January 11, 2011 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awesome!!..wud be great to see him again after Heroes..poor guy got chopped off in the sad series..hope he does a good job in this one…cant wait!!

Comment by vishwanath – January 12, 2011 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is fabulous news! I’ve been a big fan of the handsome Mr. Pasdar for a long long time. I’m also a huge fan of the Castle show so can’t wait to see the addition of this new character. Should make for some exciting viewing.

Comment by Phyllis Caldwell – January 12, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey! If you like adrian kayvan pasdar, come to facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/AdrianKayvanPasdar

Comment by Esme – January 14, 2011 02:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope there’s a little spark between him and Beckett. That would be perfect. Love this guy. Anyone remember Mysterious Ways? He was awesome in that.

Comment by Bcks – February 1, 2011 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oops, did I just leave the same comment twice?

Comment by tv shows – February 7, 2011 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post