Scoop! Lost Alum Lands On Grey's Anatomy

Rose Nadler has gone baaaaack… to ABC.

L Scott Caldwell, who played Lost‘s miraculously cured cancer patient, will guest-star on Grey’s Anatomy, TVLine has learned.

Booked for a February sweeps episode, Caldwell will play the wife of a patient taking part in the Alzheimer’s clinical trial that Derek is shepherding (see what I did there?), with Alex assisting.

Fun Fact: Caldwell’s Lost hubby, Sam Anderson, already has a Grey’s guest gig on his resume, having appeared in a February 2009 episode.

Since Lost‘s famous fade to white last May, Cadlwell has popped up on The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy returns with fresh episodes tonight at 9/8c.

Comments (8)

• Oh Matt, how I have missed you and your brand on funny!! Glad you are with TVLine!!

Comment by Molly – January 6, 2011 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is fantastic! I loved L. Scott Caldwell on LOST. In my opinion they could have used her more. I can’t wait to see her on Grey’s!

Comment by Rolfe – January 6, 2011 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am Indian, i was watching 3 session, i like all parts.

Comment by suraj – January 7, 2011 12:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She gives me more reason to watch the action-packed greys anatomy.

Comment by Achero caroline – January 11, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • could ani1 tell if ders apart after the 1 i watched. burk left christina at the weddng altar. i dieng 2 knw what happend next…plz anione

Comment by ninas – January 11, 2011 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @ninas: You’re kidding right? YOU my friend, have a LOT of catching up to do! so get season 3 to 6 on DVD and get crackin! in some way I’m actually envious… you have so much to look forward to while we have to sit here and wait for an episode a week! Oh well.. see you on the other side soon..
      P.S. That was the end of Dr. Burke…

Comment by MJ – January 11, 2011 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • christina rocks…..I LIVE IN NIGERIA AND AM DYING TO WATCH GREY’S ANATOMY SEASON 7

Comment by maria – January 13, 2011 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The network canned him when he was caught making a racist remark about gays. tsk,tsk….. BooHoo Burke!

Comment by Ana – January 13, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post