Exclusive

Exclusive First Look: Big Bang Theory Gives Howard A Big Rival

The Big Bang Theory‘s Howard Wolowitz soon will face some literally big competition when he meets Bernadette’s ex — and TVLine has a first look at the imposing encounter!

In the January 20 episode of the CBS hitcom, Rick Fox, a three-time NBA Champion with the Los Angeles Lakers, guest-stars as Bernadette’s former flame, Glenn. When Howard meets — and sizes up — this man from his lady’s past, it gives him cause to wonder how he’s “measuring up” in his first big romance.

Big Bang boss Chuck Lorre tells TVLine that upon meeting Fox during Eliza Dushku’s own recent guest turn, “We thought it would be hilarious if he had dated Bernadette. Just knowing that she had been with a man who’s 6-foot-7 and perhaps one of the more handsome human beings in the world…. What that might do for Howard?”

Lorre’s answer: “It causes Howard extreme paranoia and insecurity — as it would any man, really.”

CBS’s The Big Bang Theory returns with fresh episodes tonight at 8/7c.

1. Kevin H. says:

Matt has caught the hitcom bug. However, I’m thinking Michael might have snuck that one in there.

2. Sara says:

yessssss HITCOM!

3. Trish says:

Holy crap, Rick Fox is a giant! Can’t wait to see Howard’s reaction.

4. meliot says:

Wow, Berndadette dosen’t even reach his nipples. Poor Howard.

5. Coops says:

I love Bernadette!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Alex says:

And “hitcom” is back.

7. King of Comedy goodluckcharmoncbstv says:

Big Bang boss Chuck Lorre always knows what he’s doing….Mike and Molly is a big hit, and so is Two and a Half Men, going strong…..Busy Busy, Busy 3 shows to write and produce for!!!

America needs to laugh..So many comodies are now coming on major networks.I am so happy we can laugh at something, after losing our homes, our jobs and our 401ks…..

8. YourWelcome...kt says:

2011 Calendar

Jan 4 – Producers Guild of America Awards nominations
    Jan 11 – Directors Guild of America Awards TV nominations
    Jan 16 – 68th Golden Globe Awards
    Jan 22 – 2011 Producers Guild of America Awards
    Jan 29 – 2011 Directors Guild of America Awards
    Jan 30 – Screen Actors Guild Awards
    Feb 5 – 2011 Writers Guild of America Awards

9. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your
    situation; many of us have created some nice methods and we are looking
    to trade solutions with others, please shoot me an email if interested.

10. lyrics says:

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

11. The three things you will learn in this tutorial are:
    . For example, say you wanted to e-mail a folder full of files to your friend.
    Interesting that they would have embedded Win – RAR itself in the RAR file.

12. Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of
    the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but
    I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

13. Notbooks says:

For the reason that the admin of this web site is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be
    renowned, due to its feature contents.

14. Gráficas says:

Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this post. It was helpful.
    Keep on posting!

15. Apart from getting the mostly used Archive it supports.

Why choose RAR Password Unlocker to retrieve rar password.
    It takes minutes to learn how to delete search
    web content, computer files of no use and temporary files and folders.