Exclusive

Exclusive House Video: Will Cuddy's Mom Put the Brakes on Huddy?

You don’t have to guess who’s coming to dinner — this sneak peek at the Jan. 17 House sit-down reveals not only that it’s Candice Bergen but that she’s gonna give ol’ Dr. Crankypants a taste of his own medicine. Hope you enjoy seeing Cuddy’s mom take on her boyfriend as much as, in the clip, Wilson most obviously does.

1. Michelle says:

Yay.Looking forward to this

• cardamella says:

if CB were my mother and put that stuff she served up at dinner…I would’ve cussed her. But from a mother’s perspective, I can understand where she is supposedly coming from. Dern that other sister that she’s being compared to. why do parents really do that number?

2. Sylvie says:

I’m so pissed I can’t see it and i’m from Canada not Siberia.

3. Liz says:

Well, I’d appreciate if she’d break them up, can’t stand Huddy.

• DMsFakeGF says:

I hate Huddy too and haven’t been watching the show. I think that’s what the mother is trying to do break them up, which would make so many House fans happy. Notice that there are three Jews and an aetheist sitting at the table. Hilarious.

• Barbara says:

I love Cuddy and Love House and their relationship

4. SCLove says:

Candice Bergen seems like she’s going to be brilliant, lol! Thanks for the clip!

5. Marie says:

Ausiello ! Please let us watch the video in other countries ! <3

6. miriam says:

I can’t see the video I’m in Colombia :(

7. Jane2 says:

Love it! Mama Cuddy is a lethal weapon and House and Cuddy are so going to make Wilson pay for his little efforts. Seems like it’s taken forever for this episode to get here.

8. Bárbara says:

Hei Michael, come on!!! U have fans from all over the world!!! So unfair that we cant watch it here. Can’t u fix it in the name of all you foreign fans???!!1

9. S. Kahn says:

Finally a new episode after a long, dry hiatus. Candice Bergen, Cuddy’s mom, backstory on Cuddy, funny, yet painful (very [H]ouse-like) interactions amongst House, Cuddy & Wilson. I cannot wait for this episode!

10. Tracy Murray says:

I have this sinking feeling House and Cuddy will break up at the end of the season , but not because of House himself , but what we will be learning about the Dean of Medicine in the second half of this season and Arlene will be the second piece of the puzzle ( the six or eight day marriage was the first ) , but I could be wrong .

• Betsy says:

Love House being sexy and not so mean! Do not like bossy mothers! The writers will probably burst my bubble and screw up Huddy. Sorry, but I’ve enjoyed this season so much more than the last two or three. That Tritter thing was awful and as much as I adore Hugh Laurie,I almost quit watching. Let’s have more cute clinic and impish House; not cruel!

11. Midnight Pony says:

Can’t wait for the new episode’s seems like foever since there was a new one. Candice Bergen will be good as Cuddy’s Mom, and when is 13 going to return?

12. Wendy says:

I can’t wait to see this one. House, er Greg, looked at a loss for words!

13. Kim says:

Someone wanna tell me what happens on the video????? please!!!!!!!! i cant watch it :(

14. Mem says:

I just hope they don’t pull a “Dallas” and end up saying this entire season was just another hallucination.

• Melody says:

After what ive seen so far this season?.. We could only get so lucky if this season WAS a hullucination.
      I want the old house back.

15. Beezy says:

This looks “freakin’ Sweet!” (Peter Griffin voice)…House has been gone way too long!!! Come back to me…only 2 weeks away!

Oh yeah…and Huddy Haters need to stop their crying! If it wasn’t for Huddy House would be just like one of those dusty old-generic CBS shows that never evolve and NEVER go off the freakin’ air!! And when the lead gets too old or wants to leave they just replace them like we won’t notice/care! Yeah, I rather have my show die trying new stuff and shaking up their fanbase than be a dusty old people show all boring!

16. Slappy san says:

It’d be nice to hate her, but she has valid points.

17. joy neskorik says:

I can’t wait, this is my favorite show on. I had 3 leg surgeries and had to stay with my foot elevated, for almost 2 year’s. There was a marathon 0f House, i had never seen it before, but i started with the very first show and got hooked. I recorded each show and i have seen every one. I LOVE IT !!!!

• leslie sands says:

OMG, Joy!! That is exactly how I got started! Leg surgery, required leg elevation, never saw it before, House marathon and now, with all the reruns, have seen each episode probably 10 times. My favorite (tied with Dexter!) Due to the constant leg elevation, I had also not seen, but did while recovering, all seasons of Entourage and Boston Legal! Too funny!

18. Mistervideo says:

I fell in love with Candice Bergen in The Magus. Her sensuality has never wavered. I would watch her in anything… even TelShop!

19. Jeanne says:

This looks great! I am so glad House and Cuddy are together, but I have to admit that the romance started to get pretty un-House-like despite its awesomeness. It looks like things are getting back on track with Cuddy’s mom to shake things up, though.
    I love the awkwardness of the conversation! And Wilson’s amusement is priceless–Robert Sean Leonard has the best expressions.

20. marla says:

So Great! Can’t Wait!!

21. Steinberg says:

Alright seriously, is anyone else sick of all the plugging of Judaism? We get it, you guys own Hollywood and Congress, and Wall Street. Congratulations but you’re still obnoxious to the rest of the world.

• Fadednotebook says:

Plugging of Judaism? You are anti-semetic and deluded. Please keep your hate comments on those creepy ‘white race’ sites where they belong. No one needs to read your cetinous comments here.

• Steinberg says:

Typical, I’m automatically an anti-Semite because you got the feeling I was saying something hateful? Nothing I said was hateful, I was just expressing my opinion about the video I just watched. I love House but I don’t like how they go out of their way on the show to discuss Judaism. It just seems the writers are trying to impose their personal beliefs on us viewers. The show should stay away from all religious bias.

22. Freya says:

This looks like it will be delicious viewing. Hugh, Lisa, Robert and the great Candice B all at the same table should be a joy to watch. So looking forward to the return of House in a few weeks. I’m really enjoying this season so far and can’t wait to see what happens next!

23. Ann says:

This ep is going to be epic!

24. Linda Alexander says:

Just viewed the video; can’t wait to see how Candice Bergen handles House. Congrats to the cast of House for their Clicker and People’s Choice awards. Love this show!

25. Carolyn says:

perfect casting ….candice b. can’t wait to see episode.

26. Michael Wojtukiewicz says:

Wait till you see the part where Mom Cuddy falls asleep because House slipped her a mickey

27. Sam Powell says:

I don’t see why anyone would have a problem with Cuddy OR Huddy. She’s one of the strongest independent female characters on TV, in good part BECAUSE she has vulnerabilities yet soldiers on anyway. And there is so much potential for conflict between her and House that Huddy could provide new, excellent plots for a long time without getting repetitive, boring or contrived. And Candice Bergen is the perfect person to be Cuddy’s mother. She was so good at portraying the strong yet vulnerable professional woman in Murphy Brown, and now that she’s a bit older she’s the logical choice to have raised a daughter with those exact same qualities. As long as Candice Bergen keeps her dad’s puppets off th show she’ll be great. ;-)

28. Metskin says:

Congrats to House for cleaning up on PCA.Cannot wait for new episodes. Best show on T.V.

29. Steve K says:

Just put the darn thing on the air already!
    I don’t like House and Cuddy so much either, but I would like to think that there is some redemption for Greg, but that would end the show, which maybe should happen soon…
    I would like the writers to focus less on the romantic relationships and more on the patient/doctor relationships as well as interesting cases.

30. miranda says:

Love RSL/Wilson.

The House/Wilson Friendship is my absolute favourite.

Oh come on Mike everybody knows allready that H/Cu won`t break up in the near future…probabebly never, unfortunately. Please stop the teasing of break-up.

31. shotahunter says:

I just love this scene, you know? what is Wilson even doing there? I love it that he’s an active part of House’s life, no matter what Cuddy thinks about it. I find this Huddy totally artificial, they didn’t even like each other by the end of season 5, then all of a sudden House is having “changes of heart” “sadness outbursts” and all sorts of un-House-like behavior that ended up with this weird relationship hes not even genuinely happy about.

Wilson just broke up with Sam and we KNOW that destroyed him the first time, and here we are now, still doing this Huddyfail a CPR. Love it that Wilson is there, hopefully he will become a bigger part of House’s life the rest of the season, RSL needs more screentime and we all need more House/Wilson. :D

32. tina says:

Oh my god, bad soap-operish ever.

Where is Bryan Singer? He was a real genius.

33. Corey says:

This was so awesome!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see the episode!!!!!!!!

34. Shirrill says:

Thanx for the clip…Love C.B. & the House actors. This is the best season so far. Closer to life than we want to admit.

35. artiste411 says:

I’m loving this season and I can’t wait for the new episode!

I’m a huge fan of the House/Cuddy relationship, but I will admit some of the earlier episodes this season got a little out of character, and as much as I enjoyed the focus on their relationship, the patients weren’t that great and the story lines weren’t the best. But they seem to have gotten better (more House-ish) in my opinion, as the season has gone on.

I’ll be sad if the two of them break up anytime in the near future, but I won’t be completely devastated, and I certainly won’t stop watching. Whatever happens, it still remains my favorite show on television today. :)

36. skunkmonster says:

I think it’s hot to see Lisa E kiss anyone… But I love their banter and I hope it never stops “your Boss part of me says this..the Girlfriend part says this…” haha