· New superhero series The Cape will premiere with a two-hour episode on Sunday, Jan. 9 before moving into its regular Monday-9 p.m. time period the following week. Rookie drama The Event returns on Feb. 28.
· David E. Kelley’s latest legal drama, Harry’s Law, replaces ratings-challenged action thriller Chase Mondays at 10 p.m. beginning Jan. 17. Chase will relocate to Wednesdays-at-9, where it will lead into Law & Order: SVU (now at 10 p.m.).
· Parenthood will shift to Mondays at 10 p.m. (replacing Harry’s Law) beginning March 7.
· Law & Order: Los Angeles will assume Parenthood’s Tuesday perch beginning Feb. 8.
· As first reported by EW, the Peacock is going with an all-comedy lineup on Thursdays beginning Jan. 20. Community will continue to kick off the night at 8 p.m., followed by the new sitcom Perfect Couples at 8:30, The Office at 9, the return of Parks and Recreation (woo-hoo!) at 9:30, just-renewed 30 Rock at 10, and Outsourced at 10:30.
· The second season of The Marriage Ref will launch on Sunday, March 6, where it will lead into a new cycle of Celebrity Apprentice.
This story originally appeared on Movieline.com.